Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's my birthday>>>>>21st>>>>Where should I GO!!!

Small world, I work in Morris Plains. Now, if you are planning to go out with the guys...i would suggest a Go-Go Bar, since Mondays are not that happening anywhere else, that i know of...or if you are going out with a bunch of people, just go to any bar that serves alcohol...just so you can get ID'd a show off your REAL ID for the first time!!! Fridays would work...good food, fun drinks...go to a happy hour or something...then save the real party for the weekend!!! Have Funny...Happy Birthday!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

i kind of know how you feel..by the time i was 21 i did everything.....ON MONDAY YOU CANT DO DICK....maybe something in the city..i dont know what good on monday there or the city period...go to liquior store by whatever you like and dring the WHOLE BOTTLE...that a good b-day...ITS your duty to get wrecked on your birthday.......... cwm23.gif G-ROID WHERE YOU AT!!!

Ahhhhhh yes a GO-GO, now there's a plan, Its funny to here where people live, becaue half the time its right around the corner from you....Its a real small world, But enough with the philosophical bull shit, thanks for the advice, and maybe Ill see you out some time>>>> cwm41.gif

go get a lap dance at scores my friends went there on sat. they say the girls are beautiful yes they are girlies also they luved it.

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

flinch69 i don't know where scores is exactly - sorry but visit their website. i know it's in the city

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com