Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you think starts the most CRAP on this board...

Guest worldboy

Some people said the number one ball buster was worldhomo or something like that, who is dis dude and how gay is he. Does anyone on this board know dis young tempting boy?????????????????

Originally posted by worldboy:

Some people said the number one ball buster was worldhomo or something like that, who is dis dude and how gay is he. Does anyone on this board know dis young tempting boy?????????????????

I know this prick!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKER....EEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!

Listen up Soulie, you better carry your skinny ass out this weekend!!! And your little Rat WHORE...g-friend!! (kidding biggrin.gif)

Thanks for the props! Sin and I do a fine job along with the other members of the "DENNY POSSE"... rolleyes.gif

Where the hell is the Original Queen B today??? and Miss Bijan??? Are they actually working???

Quick question....is there any reason why Worldhomo is talking like the margarine man Fabio now??? hmmmmmm.... eek.gif I guess he forgot who he was logged on as. Oh well.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Hey Bump, lets get black satin jackets that say Denny's Posse on the back, maybe he'll notice and put us on the payroll.

Ok...that's the funniest visual I have gotten all day!!! We'll need motorcycles too!!! Denny's Motorcycle Bitch Posse in full effect!!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

I HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO.....BUT DID WORLDFAG FORGET THAT HE DIDN'T LOG ON AS FABIO??? I knew that was him! What a loser.

rolleyes.gif

Guest worldboy

Honestly ladies you might find this corny but I really do wish I was fabio, but I am not so just cuz I say dis means nada. I am a spic not a goomba!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fabio1:

me Fabio, how you say?, lovea everybady all timea. me sharea mio butter with youa, no?

FABIO keeping the SCRIPT ALIVE!!!!

how you doing johnny fabio.....

i seen a butter girl last night...young and sweet...its a shame..but for me the younger the better!!!!! cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!

bump- i gotta take back my vote for you. the question was who STARTS the most shit. not you. you and sin FINISH. a nice touch. you two might want to think about going into business together.

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free