Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOOKERS...

They're not ALWAYS hot but 90% of em are! There were 2 stragglers there last nite...one of which was absolutely BUSTED!

Not sure if Boo spun...I just assumed he did because I thought he spins there every Tues?!?!?!?

SMOKEE

[This message has been edited by smokee (edited 01-24-2001).]

hey guys where is lookers.. i wanna go...i've been wanting a lap dance ever since my gal pals got one.... cwm33.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

Im down to go...I was there last about 3 weeks ago...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by smokee:

Lookers is in Elizabeth, NJ. I believe it's on Dowd Avenue. It's Exit 13 off of the NJ Turnpike. Tuesdays & I believe Sundays are the best nites there! Check it out one nite!

SMOKEE

Don't get anyone lost Smoke Stack, its exit 13A off the NJTP. If anyone is going to go to Lookers I recommend going on a Tuesday. As for Lap Dances they don't have them there, its more of a regular bar set up (with hot girls running around grubbing dollars). Its always a good time and its the only go go in the tri state area with real/current house music. How the hell do I know all of this...???

Originally posted by thesandman:

Don't get anyone lost Smoke Stack, its exit 13A off the NJTP. If anyone is going to go to Lookers I recommend going on a Tuesday. As for Lap Dances they don't have them there, its more of a regular bar set up (with hot girls running around grubbing dollars). Its always a good time and its the only go go in the tri state area with real/current house music. How the hell do I know all of this...???

Thanks for the correction SandBOY...I'm gonna plan a Tuesday outing to Lookers within the next couple of weeks...Lock & Buck are down...u want in?? Who am I kidding...of course u want in...u are the strip club junkie!! HAHA

SMOKEE

If your going to call me a "junkie" at least its for going to strip joints....ha! I'm in, Buck and Lock would go too just give them notice because they have bed times... And before we go in, we will have a prep period in my car with the windows up! NO blunts allowed, just white papers with fresh greenery! Let me know what Tuesday and Im there.

No blunts???? Whaaaaaaaat?? SMOKEE don't smoke no white sheets!! Blunts & glass ONLY!

But I guess I'll make an exception this one time! HAHA

Actually...u spark a whitey & I'll spark a blunt & we'll get HIGH HIGH HIGH!! lol

I'll keep ya posted! Thinking possibly next Tues or the Tues after! What's your email addy???

SMOKEE

Fuck it! Lets go to titilations in Bloomfield on Tuesday.

Its buy one drink get one free till 11. Yea the girls suck there yada yada but, well, I dont know. I have noting to make it all better...lol

Im going. Tuesday night.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Fuck it! Lets go to titilations in Bloomfield on Tuesday.

Its buy one drink get one free till 11. Yea the girls suck there yada yada but, well, I dont know. I have noting to make it all better...lol

Im going. Tuesday night.

My friends live right around the corner from there on Martin street I hear alot of good things from them.