Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get a Life-Tempts lovers

Some of you people need to get a life. There are some people who have nothing better to do the bash other people who give there support for certian clubs. Meanwhile they do the same for there favorite club or dj. This whole Tempts thing, please. You ack like the place is Twilo or something. Ok it's packed. Big fucking deal. Look at the competion down there. There is none. Amd as far as Demmy goes. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!!!!!! They should put his picture on a kraft slice. Denny did not make tempts, tepmts made Denny. Please he is such a boyscout. He took over sunday's when he saw the Anothy Divito packed the place up. He should be there, he doesnt play as much cheese as Denny. The only reason the is some much "ENEGRY" in that place is because all the guidos are juiced up and cracked out. The girls are hot there, we all known that. Xs is a better place then Tempts. Now that Metro took over that shit whole, all the bashing bitches are nervous that any other club is coming to town and Denny might have some real competion. It will probally suck to, but at least it is new. Just remeber that it is Jersey, and about 99% of the clubs are shitty. Stop bashing other people who do the same thing that you do. cwm45.gifcwm45.gifcwm42.gif

whats up this is one of the bashing bitches -thanks I like that one.

so bastard wanna be, if you think Jersey is cheese then why don't you stick to what youknow that would be sucking dick for crack!! oh I'm sorry you probably do that at the Hamptons because your right Jersey shore is garbage.

The fact is Jersey clubs will never be as good as NY but in the summer there is one reason those people go down to Seaside and its Tempts, yes the place is so crowded you can hardly move, yes the lines for the bathroom are long , but the energy in that place is like no other and there's no place I'd rather be on a saturday or Sunday nite during the summer! Lets hope I never find out who you are and see you there.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Sounds like it could be Anthony Devito!! (hee hee!!!) biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

whats up this is one of the bashing bitches -thanks I like that one.

so bastard wanna be, if you think Jersey is cheese then why don't you stick to what youknow that would be sucking dick for crack!! oh I'm sorry you probably do that at the Hamptons because your right Jersey shore is garbage.

The fact is Jersey clubs will never be as good as NY but in the summer there is one reason those people go down to Seaside and its Tempts, yes the place is so crowded you can hardly move, yes the lines for the bathroom are long , but the energy in that place is like no other and there's no place I'd rather be on a saturday or Sunday nite during the summer! Lets hope I never find out who you are and see you there.

Originally posted by bastard00:

Some of you people need to get a life. There are some people who have nothing better to do the bash other people who give there support for certian clubs. Meanwhile they do the same for there favorite club or dj. This whole Tempts thing, please. You ack like the place is Twilo or something. Ok it's packed. Big fucking deal. Look at the competion down there. There is none. Amd as far as Demmy goes. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!!!!!! They should put his picture on a kraft slice. Denny did not make tempts, tepmts made Denny. Please he is such a boyscout. He took over sunday's when he saw the Anothy Divito packed the place up. He should be there, he doesnt play as much cheese as Denny. The only reason the is some much "ENEGRY" in that place is because all the guidos are juiced up and cracked out. The girls are hot there, we all known that. Xs is a better place then Tempts. Now that Metro took over that shit whole, all the bashing bitches are nervous that any other club is coming to town and Denny might have some real competion. It will probally suck to, but at least it is new. Just remeber that it is Jersey, and about 99% of the clubs are shitty. Stop bashing other people who do the same thing that you do.

STOP BEING A PRICK!!!

YOU KNOW YOU GO TO TEMPS!!!!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT FROM YOUR POST!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!

Could not agree more. You are so far off sin, i mean queen, opps i mean bumparella, opps, i mean well ya know what, i am not gonna reviel who you are yet, but you know i no.And I think a lot of people you you "think" you are friends with might really get pissed at you, and then you will have a serious problem, so watch your step and watch what you say..and maybe we will play nice ,ok? Back to this topic, the devito story is true. Ask anyone who worked at tempts and they will tell you it is true. Devito built up sunday night, denny got jelous and cried to the owner and said he wanted to take over the night. And the owner, not really knowing a thing about anything, agreed and screwed over devito. Ask anyone who worked there and you will find out it is true. But the only people that you associate with (denny, and denny, and dont forget denny) will surley say different. As far as tempts....GET REAL!!!!!! Forget about the shore, it is the cheesest club in all of jersey! Are you kidding me? What is cool about it? The old left over giudos that still try to relive the old freestyle days of tempts or is it the cheesey sam old commercial , and shity commercial at that , vocals and NIGHTMARE PLAYED EVERY FUCKIN GOD DAMM NIGHT OVER EVERY GOD DAMM SONG. You really need to get out. And by getting out i do not mean WORLD!!! Where you happen to work, or kind of work ( i really do not call that a job ,do?) World is not going out. Actually , world is like a jersey club in the middle of times square, dont ya think. The only thing that makes tempts a good tme is.....1. drugs (alot of them) 2. Its at the shore 3. Everything else on the stripp SUCKS!!!!! I was at tempts pleany of times this summer and it was not even close to being packed. On sat ans sunday. How do you explain this? A shore club not packed on the weekend? Get over it. Tempts has a reputation, and the only reason it does is because of the old tempts..ie dj franco iomello, live broadcasts anyone remember? Denny should kiss the ground the owners walk on at tempts cause there are 10 guys that would be better for the job. Denny is lucky to even work there cause he is horrible. He plays the worst shit, eveyweek. You can sey your watch to his set at world. He sucks , he stole devitos night, and on top of it all, he is a back stabbing sneak, (right sin, queen, bump, ya no what i mean) Anyway, maybe you guys will get to see a real club soon. Try twilo,& factory for starters then if you can handle vynel.

Could not agree more. You are so far off sin, i mean queen, opps i mean bumparella, opps, i mean well ya know what, i am not gonna reviel who you are yet, but you know i no.And I think a lot of people you you "think" you are friends with might really get pissed at you, and then you will have a serious problem, so watch your step and watch what you say..and maybe we will play nice ,ok? Back to this topic, the devito story is true. Ask anyone who worked at tempts and they will tell you it is true. Devito built up sunday night, denny got jelous and cried to the owner and said he wanted to take over the night. And the owner, not really knowing a thing about anything, agreed and screwed over devito. Ask anyone who worked there and you will find out it is true. But the only people that you associate with (denny, and denny, and dont forget denny) will surley say different. As far as tempts....GET REAL!!!!!! Forget about the shore, it is the cheesest club in all of jersey! Are you kidding me? What is cool about it? The old left over giudos that still try to relive the old freestyle days of tempts or is it the cheesey sam old commercial , and shity commercial at that , vocals and NIGHTMARE PLAYED EVERY FUCKIN GOD DAMM NIGHT OVER EVERY GOD DAMM SONG. You really need to get out. And by getting out i do not mean WORLD!!! Where you happen to work, or kind of work ( i really do not call that a job ,do?) World is not going out. Actually , world is like a jersey club in the middle of times square, dont ya think. The only thing that makes tempts a good tme is.....1. drugs (alot of them) 2. Its at the shore 3. Everything else on the stripp SUCKS!!!!! I was at tempts pleany of times this summer and it was not even close to being packed. On sat ans sunday. How do you explain this? A shore club not packed on the weekend? Get over it. Tempts has a reputation, and the only reason it does is because of the old tempts..ie dj franco iomello, live broadcasts anyone remember? Denny should kiss the ground the owners walk on at tempts cause there are 10 guys that would be better for the job. Denny is lucky to even work there cause he is horrible. He plays the worst shit, eveyweek. You can sey your watch to his set at world. He sucks , he stole devitos night, and on top of it all, he is a back stabbing sneak, (right sin, queen, bump, ya no what i mean) Anyway, maybe you guys will get to see a real club soon. Try twilo,& factory for starters then if you can handle vynel.

Of course I've been there. I think everybody has. But it doesnt mean that it is all that. Eviljag my comments were toward you. You are actually one of the cool people on this board. It is meant for the other assholes. Hay sin I was wondering how long it would take to hear back from you. Maybe you will see me one day. But I try to avoid cheese places because of people like you. I'm glad you like my bashing bitches, if the shoe fits. As far as stop being a prick, if everyone else stops, I will gladly go away. But I dont think they will. cwm45.gif

sleazeside, you sound like a fuckin vbroken record-guess what I heard your bullshit the first time sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the multiple personalities you wish I was . OOOH and your ridiculous threats really do make me nervous!

how convenient you only have 2 posts what happened you needed to post under yet another alius

PATHETIC!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

To each their own....Why yaz gotta gripe!! You know, they say those who make fun of others are really portraying their own insecurities about themselves!! Give opinions, yes, but do you have to be so G'damn harsh!! As long as peeps are having fun, who gives a shit!!! RELAX y'all...keep the peace.. cwm9.gif

Finally some fucking drama. I was starting to lose interest in this board.

cwm27.gif

Not to affend anyone by why do people have to get all bent outa shape when someone says something stupid. Just ignore them. They are probably starved for attention. Mommy & daddy most likely didn't pay them enough attention when they where younger.

Some of you people need to get a life. There are some people who have nothing better to do the bash other people who give there support for certian clubs. Meanwhile they do the same for there favorite club or dj. This whole Tempts thing, please. You ack like the place is Twilo or something. Ok it's packed. Big fucking deal. Look at the competion down there. There is none. Amd as far as Demmy goes. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!!!!!! They should put his picture on a kraft slice. Denny did not make tempts, tepmts made Denny. Please he is such a boyscout. He took over sunday's when he saw the Anothy Divito packed the place up. He should be there, he doesnt play as much cheese as Denny. The only reason the is some much "ENEGRY" in that place is because all the guidos are juiced up and cracked out. The girls are hot there, we all known that. Xs is a better place then Tempts. Now that Metro took over that shit whole, all the bashing bitches are nervous that any other club is coming to town and Denny might have some real competion. It will probally suck to, but at least it is new. Just remeber that it is Jersey, and about 99% of the clubs are shitty. Stop bashing other people who do the same thing that you do. cwm45.gifcwm45.gifcwm42.gif

LOL....XS is better than Temps. You just ruined any credibility you hoped your post would carry. And what's with the new handles to post something. Instead of wasting your time coming up with new names to hide behind, you should be investing it in a set of nuts.

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free

You are a fucking jerkoff!!! I am not sin, nor Bump. I am the one and only Queenbitch. I don't need alter egos! So, why don't you go back and check some of the mis spellings on your post asshole!! Vinyl... Yeah, you go there but can't spell it. Gee, I recall another asshole yesterday that couln't spell and then got the topic removed. This is all way to familiar. Why don't you post under your real user name. You really have a lot to say on Anthony DeVito's behalf???

Don't give up your day job loser.

cwm45.gif

Granted Temps was better years ago and it is getting played out..but as you get older you just grow out of places..but there is a reason people keep going back and new comers will keep coming..it does have a certain reputation and it always will...and as far as it being dead on the weekends this past summer....are you kidding???...I can't remember one night there wasn't a line and that place wasn't hoppin'.

As far as Tsettos bashing goes..when you think of Temps you associates Tsettos with Temps. I hardly thing that if someone else was there the crowd would remain...it just wouldn't be the same. XS has had DJ's coming in and out of that place and has never been able to compete with Temps..nothing on the Jersey Shore compares to Temps..well Expect Surf Club Sundays..but then where does everyone go..HELLO TEMPS!!! cwm17.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by summer98:

Granted Temps was better years ago and it is getting played out..but as you get older you just grow out of places..but there is a reason people keep going back and new comers will keep coming..it does have a certain reputation and it always will...and as far as it being dead on the weekends this past summer....are you kidding???...I can't remember one night there wasn't a line and that place wasn't hoppin'.

As far as Tsettos bashing goes..when you think of Temps you associates Tsettos with Temps. I hardly thing that if someone else was there the crowd would remain...it just wouldn't be the same. XS has had DJ's coming in and out of that place and has never been able to compete with Temps..nothing on the Jersey Shore compares to Temps..well Expect Surf Club Sundays..but then where does everyone go..HELLO TEMPS!!! cwm17.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Some of you people need to get a life. There are some people who have nothing better to do the bash other people who give there support for certian clubs. Meanwhile they do the same for there favorite club or dj. This whole Tempts thing, please. You ack like the place is Twilo or something. Ok it's packed. Big fucking deal. Look at the competion down there. There is none. Amd as far as Demmy goes. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!!!!!! They should put his picture on a kraft slice. Denny did not make tempts, tepmts made Denny. Please he is such a boyscout. He took over sunday's when he saw the Anothy Divito packed the place up. He should be there, he doesnt play as much cheese as Denny. The only reason the is some much "ENEGRY" in that place is because all the guidos are juiced up and cracked out. The girls are hot there, we all known that. Xs is a better place then Tempts. Now that Metro took over that shit whole, all the bashing bitches are nervous that any other club is coming to town and Denny might have some real competion. It will probally suck to, but at least it is new. Just remeber that it is Jersey, and about 99% of the clubs are shitty. Stop bashing other people who do the same thing that you do.

STOP BEING A PRICK!!!

YOU KNOW YOU GO TO TEMPS!!!!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT FROM YOUR POST!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!

GO BASTARD,GO BASTARD,IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

I back you up 100%

F-Angeljav the board moderating PRICK himself!!!

What are you Anthony DeVito's manager or something??? Get a life. Stop hiding behind your alter ego and come out and show who you really are. As for XS, PLEASE!! The place is never packed anymore, where is there always a line on Sat in Seaside? TEMPS!! Who cares if there are juiceheads cracked out, people certainly DON'T go there to look at them, they go to have a good time, and listen to the good music. If you don't like Denny and you think Anthony DeVito is so great, spend your time licking his ass and maybe he will let you carry his records for him!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Hay queenbitch. You suck. You think you are all that, but your not. "If you fuck with me I'll kick you out of every club.....". Please your so played out, just like Denny. Your the worst one, getting all over everyone's shit if they say anything about your boy. SIN you need a new job, you have over 200 post's in such a short time. LOOSER!! Italitmale I thought you were cool. Sorry if I got you mad. Your a decent person on this board. Go anywhere you want, here who ever you want to here. Have fun. This board used to be fun, until the cunts moved in and bashed any other club or dj that's not denny. Metro knocked out denny and abyss's friday a long time ago. Denny left. The other retard left. They booth have new dj's, whatever. WHO GIVES THE FUCK!!! It is all bullshit. They both suck. It's just which club sucks more. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one. By the way I am not ADV nor would I want to look like that little fuck.

NJ has a good club scene, better than most of the country. But you guys act like it is NYC. Maybe it is, in a smaller cheese way. Tempts energy. NOT!! The only energy that denny can create is when he turns on the amps in the dj booth. Bitch/sin-get over your self and stop acting like your both hot shit. You hide behind your computer alllllllllllllll day bashing people like you own the thing. Fuck off, get a life and stop bashing everyone.

PS-go to Twilo or Factory to hear some real hard, good music, not the decent wanna be's in NJ. cwm45.gifcwm45.gif Somebody finally put us in our place, but were just to bitch to hear it. cwm33.gif

You will have them kicked out of the clubs??? I highly doubt that bastardasshole. Actually we can make it possible that you don't even get the chance to enter many of the clubs, and don't under estimate the POWER, honey. Who are you anyway the GURU of CLUBS???? I see you hiding behind an alterego, a NEWBIE. I guess you are right, the REAL MUSIC IS AT THE FACTORY, PLEASE!!! If you enjoy listening to one song for 3 hours while JP tries to pull himself out of a K-Hole, oh yes that is REAL MUSIC. SOOOOO SORRY THAT US "CUNTS" yes that was the quote that you used ruined the Board for you. But now that we have, We aren't going away!!! cwm10.gif

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Take an easy crazy bastard. There are good clubs in NJ. Tempts is good during the summer. Always packed and at least the people are in good shape. So what if it is the same shit, doesnt everything wind up being the same shit. Not like the skinny drug people in the city are anybetter. Bunka is a nice place and gets a big Island crowd. Metro is always packed. Abyss was good. What's your problem with denny, and NJ. He is not my favorite dj, but he doesnt suck. He always has a job in the city and so what if he plays commerical. Sound's like you pissed because you didnt get a job or something.

Of course I've been there. I think everybody has. But it doesnt mean that it is all that. Eviljag my comments were toward you. You are actually one of the cool people on this board. It is meant for the other assholes. Hay sin I was wondering how long it would take to hear back from you. Maybe you will see me one day. But I try to avoid cheese places because of people like you. I'm glad you like my bashing bitches, if the shoe fits. As far as stop being a prick, if everyone else stops, I will gladly go away. But I dont think they will. cwm45.gif

THAT ME ON THE BOARD THERE NO FRONTS!!!

I DONT GO TEMPS MAYBE TWICE A SUMMER...

THIS WHOLE TEMPS THING IS ANYOING!!!

I KNEW ANTHONY DEVITO BEACUSE HIS SISTER WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH ME!!!

SO IF THIS YOU ANTHONY!!!! say HI to your sis for me....

IF NOT FUCK TEMPS!!!!! IT ALL JOHNNIES..

Jersey shore what do you expect everyone is going to hit TEMPS whatever clubs are there..

Xs.. but whatever!! let all the JOHNNIES and everyone else who PARTICIPATES IN ATTENDING THE SAME CLUB EVERY WEEKEND DO THERE THING..who cares they go to listen TO DENNY!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF DENNYS GOOD!!..being GOOD IS PLAYING PHAT MUSIC!!!!

BOTTOM LINE!!!!! there mad DJs out there that are realy GOOD and HAVE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY AT A CLUB!!!!!

it not there FAULT THEY DONT HAVE A CONNECT!!! so fuck it!! DENNY took over DEVITOS job... he was phat i use to listen to anthony tapes beacuse i use to buy alot of the same records...because he knew HOUSE..he was into DEEP UNDERGROUND..

appointment here shit later...KILL cwm23.gif WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-31-2001).]