Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am hitting the WORLD Saturday... AND HARD! Whos with me?!?

iam down nigga...i am going to work on your product hopefully by tommorow...i have heads on hold, because iam not pushing buttons..i give you a call in a while let you know the beef...KILL...

world is gonna be phat...never been there!!! cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italia, you know World is my house!

Ofcourse I will be there, as if I'd ever go anywhere else on a Saturday. Why waste my time. However, after World I might make a special guest appearance at the Cractory, only because my friend has been begging me to go. Yes the rest of my "I LOVE DENNY" posse or should I say Denny ass lickers-RIGHT!

will be there as well!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by Emmitt:

sounds like i'm in...ya eviljavs, its not going to snow that day is it??? j/k i say we got to remeys first and get one of those long island iced teas with extra sour mix....ya like those right...hahaha cwm32.gif

haaaaaa.... i know!!!! will hit BOA meet UP WITH THE XXXXXXXXX CLAN and head to the city!! yo i swear on my dads KIDNEY STONE!! ive never been hearing so much house music in my head....almost 3 1/2 hours last night!!

iam a johnny..digen phat shat though!!!

cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL.........KILL.......

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-31-2001).]

excuse me I too would like to come play too

I love FUBU!but sorry I'm never a god girl so you'll just have to take me bad, and Lady whats the occasion I thought you weren't coming out for a while RIGHT!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

hey Denny doesn't need to be there because he plays the same shit anyway lets just pop in one of his CD's This way Denny will be free for the nite so maybe we all can go to the factory to hear the one and only Jonathan_, I like to extend my music, Peters----RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right here I go sticking up for Denny, who gives a shit. I go because the place has energy just like Tempts! If another DJ made me feel the same way I'd praise them as well

There are a lot of other DJ's who rock!

Anyway rollcall to World-to the bashing bitches I'll see you there-(I reALLY LIKE THAT NAME)

------------------

LOL!!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

hey Denny doesn't need to be there because he plays the same shit anyway lets just pop in one of his CD's This way Denny will be free for the nite so maybe we all can go to the factory to hear the one and only Jonathan_, I like to extend my music, Peters----RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right here I go sticking up for Denny, who gives a shit. I go because the place has energy just like Tempts! If another DJ made me feel the same way I'd praise them as well

There are a lot of other DJ's who rock!

Anyway rollcall to World-to the bashing bitches I'll see you there-(I reALLY LIKE THAT NAME)