Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Job...

I am bored out of my mind so...

What and where was you first job? How old were you?

Mine was at Kinney Shoes in the rockaway mall when i was 15...ahhhh memories of stinky feet!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I am bored out of my mind so...

What and where was you first job? How old were you?

Mine was at Kinney Shoes in the rockaway mall when i was 15...ahhhh memories of stinky feet!!!

Rockaway mall??? Where abouts did/do you live?? My first job... age 16... Wendeys

Originally posted by jennEfer:

Rockaway mall??? Where abouts did/do you live?? My first job... age 16... Wendeys

i grew up in rockaway, i live in wharton now...yeah, real far, I know!!!

------------------

I worked at Merry-Go-Round too! In the Rockaway Mall!! Another member of this board worked there with me: "Drama". It wasn't my first job, but it was definitly one of my fav.'s. We had a blast. I still may have a B.U.M. Eqipment sweatshirt somewhere........

someone hit me on IM. "BizMark22"

------------------

GOT VERVE? Verve.jpg

Originally posted by vervin:

I worked at Merry-Go-Round too! In the Rockaway Mall!! Another member of this board worked there with me: "Drama". It wasn't my first job, but it was definitly one of my fav.'s. We had a blast. I still may have a B.U.M. Eqipment sweatshirt somewhere........

merry go round was the best job i ever had also...i dont know how long you worked there for but do you remember them making everyone wear HOBO t-shirts for theme day?

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by drama:

cmb1975:

I am originally from Roxbury, lived in Rockaway a couple of years ago, and now I am in Madison..................and you?

D

No shit...small world!!! I grew up in Rockaway and live in Wharton now...PM with more info!!!

------------------

yo yo... My first job was at bradlees.. i knew these puerto rican heads up in there..

we stole mad shit; portable cd player, phones, pagers, tv's, accessories and shit... bounce on peepz credit cards for x-mas... until some nigga was investigating da deal... i was mad out.. call me lucky.. they didn't come to my house; i got that shyt off.. fo real

them.. sucks.. staying local tonite...

Jose cuervo up in this joint!!!!

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by vervin:

Vervin:

OMG!!!! That was definitely the best job I ever had in my life. We had the BEST time! Do you remember Roy Jones JR????

How dumb am I ?

IM: DramaB