Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE TRUTH ABOUT LUNA LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna is blowing up because of the bouncers, Laugh all you want but it seems to me they have the following and draw the people from all the other clubs they work with. I was at Luna for 3 or 4 weeks b-4 these guys started there and at best there was 200 people. The DJ could be better, and the 12 dicks running around in their $6 suits saying their the owner, the promoter, the manager ,the pope, give it up you guys have a good thing for now but it will die and you'll have to reinvent your party!! This has been seen a million times people follow who's hot and the Tempts and Joey's guys are "IT" right now, if you want to hang with the "IN" crowd you go where they work, all the HOTTIES are there and thats what were out for anyway!!! PEACE!!

I like Luna and right now its one of the best places to be on friday besides NYC. The party was dead before louis started spinning. The best part about it is that its clean, and very classy. It IS still a restaurant but they are just tryin to make extra money and theyve got the spot, the setup, and the dj to do it, so even though everything dies, i think its better than alot of places now and it will last prob. till the summer. I have to honestly say i have seen the best dressed people there i have EVER seen in my life. everyone in there is beautiful~its a good restaurant too...

Will the promoters and friends of the dj please stop bumping up there club or restraunt. Please all these newbies who just happen to talking all about Luna and the crowd. They have some 16 kid who's clame to fame is doing a teennight at Metro. And while they are all in school for detention they talk about the new place that their mommies drop them off at , just to get them out of there hair. Go across the bridge is you want some real lounges. cwm42.gif

Originally posted by bastard00:

Will the promoters and friends of the dj please stop bumping up there club or restraunt. Please all these newbies who just happen to talking all about Luna and the crowd. They have some 16 kid who's clame to fame is doing a teennight at Metro. And while they are all in school for detention they talk about the new place that their mommies drop them off at , just to get them out of there hair. Go across the bridge is you want some real lounges.

I never been to LUNA i want to check out..

I dont think its fair to KNOCK THE DJ...

i never heard him..i say hes real lucky at sixteen to have this opportunity..SO GIVE THE LITTLE MAN SOME PROPS!!! I PUT MONEY HIS EARS ARE ON POINT!!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!

Luna's popularity has nothing to do with the dj, its true its the bouncers and a certain crew who hang there that got it going I know because I know that crew, I was there on NYE and about a week or so after that they dtarted running the show, so Kudos to them hey it blew up pretty quickly. I like it not cause the dj is great because its a little trendier and its something different!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

True that the bouncers that do the door are the bouncers that do Joeys thursday night and Tempts and even a couple at Surfclub sunday. Most of them are football coaches at MSU and I have alot of friends who play for them so I never have to wait on line and sometimes don't have to pay. The one guy thinks he's real funny and fucks with alot of people at the door.

Originally posted by tempkid:

True that the bouncers that do the door are the bouncers that do Joeys thursday night and Tempts and even a couple at Surfclub sunday. Most of them are football coaches at MSU and I have alot of friends who play for them so I never have to wait on line and sometimes don't have to pay. The one guy thinks he's real funny and fucks with alot of people at the door.

I SHOULD SPIT ON HIS SHOE!!! IF HE's LIKES FUCKING with PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif IN SATAN I TRUST!!!

It is so obvious that the only people that are replying about louis is louis and his friends. How do you guys even get in to luna? I cannot believe you guys are in HIGHSCHOOL!! Even you friend justin said he was waiting for you guys to bring him to luna cause he could not get in,WHAT A JOKE. And to tell the truth, the MUSIC is probably the ONLY bad thing about this place. The crowd is kind of joeys left overs mixed with younger and older. And louis and all his friends are about 17years old. But i think the crowd is good, and for a resturent, i like it for a change of pace. But , the music? The music SUCKS! Thats the only thing i heard people complain about and the sound system isnt great. Crowd yes, music NO!!

johnnyboy.. I BET YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU HAVE A PERSONAL VEGENCE OUT FOR THE DJ..

dont bash him...the nigga is 17 teen he's in a record pool..he gets phat records thats for sure...i he should be able to match beats..

so KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS OF THE BOARD!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!

first of all, who the fuck ever said that louis is 16?? louis todaro is 20 years old!! so what he's a little young but how old was jonathan peters & eddie baez when they started spinning?? as far as louis and his little friends trying to make him famous.. were both 20 and been clubbing in nyc since we were 14.. who the fuck care how old he is.. he is a great dj in my book and he's only gonna get better... you people get your kicks on knocking someone that you never heard..why dont you go hear him for yourself before you bash an up & coming dj.

A few words...

I am a friend of Louis's, and I am not in high school, NOR am I 16...so SHUT your mouth if u dont know what u are talking about...

Second, I've been to Luna...

It's got a good crowd

AND a good DJ who rips it up.....so what if he spins at Metro, gotta start somewhere...and it's not gonna be at Temp's....I wish all u JEALOUS people would get over it.....

c.Lo

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

OK bastard00 (i see why you call yourself that)

ATTENTION BASTARD.......

Louis is not 16, lol, he's twenty, and NONE of his friends are 16 either! NONE of them are in highschool and NONE of them sit in detention. I really dont know where you are getting your information from, but stop knocking the "Newbie's" because u, my friend, are new the the board too! lol

ok seriously...what's the deal with all this hate for lou?! it seems everytime his name comes up people start rippin....yet once they ACTUALLY hear him spin~>they give him the credit he deserves! no he is not the best dj around~no one ever said that.but YES he is good and yes the crowd does like him!!

whether tribecca, luna , or metro TEEN NIGHTS...he gets the party goin! so all u people who THINK u know what u r talking about and feel the need to talk shit~>get ur shit straight then talk! louis is 20...his friends~>not 16 either...and honestly have probably been to more and better clubs than a lot of people who are older~>age does not matter!! so all u members who r so wise in their old age~>start posting with some wisdom and stop with all this petty bullshit! AND YES I AM A 'NEWBIE" AND A FRIEND OF LOUIS~>SO I AM WAITING FOR U ALL TO JUMP DOWN MY THROAT! how long u have been posting not the quality of what u say seems to be a big issue around here!

Hey buddy the truth on how all this started is by one of you his friends sweating him like he was already one of the greatest dj's around.

I been to Luna 3 out of the last 4 weeks.I like it,I always have a great time the crowd is great and the music is good for a place like that. That's the type of music I want to hear when I'm drinking hanging out with my friends in a Jersey lounge. He plays alot of new vocals I want to hear and some of the old ones too and he is more in the mainstream level but that fits that crowd well,so yes he does a good job of catering his crowd and I don't know how he spins else were so I can't give an opinion.But honstly it's the same music at a doc's on a tuseday,abyss wensday, and the music at joeys last year because now dj george calle has picked it up the last 4 months and knows how to mix up and throw in many beats with the selection he chooses,he can come at you with some tribal and deep beats,improved alot from last year.

To tell you the truth everything he plays at Luna I have on Cd. But if I really feel like listening to the unexcpected music on a friday in Jersey I would have to go to Metro because Rydell is alot better as of now.

I will go this friday and pay more attention to his mixing skills and the beats he plays with his selection and then give you an opinion, and I give him props he's only 20 and Luna's a good start but not nothing to settle with you whole career and be known as a great dj.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 02-13-2001).]

Tempkid~>finally someone posts something intelligent!! thank u for speaking like an adult and not just trying to rip on someone for no reason~personal reasons~or because u think they are 16!LOL...u and everyone are entitled to ur opinion and frankly urs is one of the first intelligent ones i have heard!!! u actually discuss his dj'ing and not his age and friends!!! u obviously have an idea what u r talking about unlike some other people on this board..some not all! like i said...good shit!

***great minds discuss ideas~small minds discuss people***

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey buddy the truth on how all this started is by one of you his friends sweating him like he was already one of the greatest dj's around.

I been to Luna 3 out of the last 4 weeks.I like it,I always have a great time the crowd is great and the music is good for a place like that. That's the type of music I want to hear when I'm drinking hanging out with my friends in a Jersey lounge. He plays alot of new vocals I want to hear and some of the old ones too and he is more in the mainstream level but that fits that crowd well,so yes he does a good job of catering his crowd and I don't know how he spins else were so I can't give an opinion.But honstly it's the same music at a doc's on a tuseday,abyss wensday, and the music at joeys last year because now dj george calle has picked it up the last 4 months and knows how to mix up and throw in many beats with the selection he chooses,he can come at you with some tribal and deep beats,improved alot from last year.

To tell you the truth everything he plays at Luna I have on Cd. But if I really feel like listening to the unexcpected music on a friday in Jersey I would have to go to Metro because Rydell is alot better as of now.

I will go this friday and pay more attention to his mixing skills and the beats he plays with his selection and then give you an opinion, and I give him props he's only 20 and Luna's a good start but not nothing to settle with you whole career and be known as a great dj.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 02-13-2001).]

honestly tempkid, i am louis best friend and ill tell you the deal...you can go to luna and pay attetion to his mixing but your not gonna hear any beats.. dont get me wrong, louis lives for beats and has the phattest ones out.. but a place like that you know as well as i know he has to play ALL commercial vocals or the people complain.. its a restuarant for gods sake .. ya know.. so if u want to hear the real louis come to tribecca on saturdays or the all new image thursdays.. peace.. keep one thing in mind though we have only about 102 days left for the greatest place on earth