Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dope ass party....read some about it!

@ sound factory, sound cracktory..whatever you wanna call it! on 2/16/01 ... guest dj johnny vicious... castles in the sky performing live...it's gonna be off the hook. this is only a tad bit of info. if your interested in more hit me at tinkerbellz411@hotmail.com and i'll be glad to give u more info when i get it. cwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

haha

I will be at SF the Sat. after on the 17th for a good friends b day. Next sat. I will start in Hoboken and finish in the city. I would love to here Vicious at SF in the future, hopefully he does a regular thing there. I guarantee that would be a great time.... This weekend, Im hanging low due to budget problems :-)

I was there last month it was off the hook. JV is my favorite DJ so ofcourse I will say it's off the hook. Hopefully I could make it there next Friday if my back doesn't go bad on me. The only bad thing it's SF Fridays, more then half probably don't know who JV is and can't tell the difference between what's cheese and what's not cheese. It's off the hook though. Johnny Vicious ripped shit up there last month. I expect him to do the same.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

i hear sf this fri. is tickets in advance since jv is spinnin' there. i don't know if it's true or not. so now i'm promoting for the 23rd @ sf

so sandman i can't do i review but i'm sure someone else will.

belladiva modus operandi is latin meaning method of operating your m.o. yah dig? i just like the way it flows

fzero spell check? i dunno

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

belladiva modus operandi is latin meaning method of operating your m.o. yah dig? i just like the way it flows

Ok, cool, so in other words its like your style? ..Modus operandi** Its got a certain ring to it LOL

ciao cwm38.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...