Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DID EVERBODY THINK ABOUT THE GRAMMY'S

x?x

M@M did rocked it also won a grammy and I think he should of one aulbum of the year who the fuck was the group that one that never heard of them they suck.

I hate u2 and they stole the show with that corny beautiful day, and I was happy that Faith Hill take a couple of grammys.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by jarmenio:

It was good to see Hex win the grammy.

Hell Yeah!!!! So excited to see him win - he really did deserve it!!! I think he got robbed last year - but that made it all the more sweeter this time around for him!! cwm32.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i just got home from work......i know tomorrow iam getting ROCKED!!!

man I havent watched TV in a long time.....i bet that shit was phat...KILL!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif LADY AND THE TRAMP

hahahahaha,lmao!!! we are wacked!!! i cant believe we watched that!!! I shut the grammys off after an hour of watching it, I was pissed about madonna not winning anything. I think the grammys sucked, I am kinda pissed that i missed Eminem/Elton John. What did they end up doing????

Eminem and Elton were great, they did Stan just the two of them alone w/a backdrop of rain. It was really FABulou! Madonna was terrific also. It sucked that Steeley Dan won cause they didn't even seem like they appreciated it. Has anyone even heard their CD? I don't even think they ever heard it.

cwm9.gif

my analysis of the grammy show, congrats HEX- the man behind some of the best mixes of the year, I don't think he ever put out a mix I didn't play. Elton and Eminem made a statement and just before that the pres of NARAS basically hit the nail on the head with his statement about lyrics and controversy. Madonna kicked it off and turned it out, Faith Hill always good, but the performance of the night was Christina Aguilera, she must have been taking dancing lessons from Ricky or something- she turned it out and that outfit!!! need I say more! Steely Dan-Album of the Year- don't know never heard it, but they probably won't do anything for another 20 years, so let them have it.

Originally posted by jennEfer:

hahahahaha,lmao!!! we are wacked!!! i cant believe we watched that!!! I shut the grammys off after an hour of watching it, I was pissed about madonna not winning anything. I think the grammys sucked, I am kinda pissed that i missed Eminem/Elton John. What did they end up doing????

THATS A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!