Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO MORE FOR ME!!!

Thang.. what's de deal with you peepz not workin and shit... you gotta make the benjamins on the weekdayz so u can deserve to have your fun on the weekendz..

i know life is short; so have mad fun as possible.. but if you aint got the liquid coming in your way.. then you might as well party in your room or some friend's crib..

know what i'm saying b's...

b-out

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by jennEfer:

I must take a break from clubbing!! I have no money and I get no sleep! Does anyone else feel the same way that I do? Someone should start clubbers anonymous or something.

You should probably stick to your studies. People in High School should concern themselves with house parties. How are you able to post all the time? Do you skip study hall???? cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Shouldn't you be babysitting or something on the weekends for money. Oh, excuse me, I hear the bell ringing it must be time for you to get to class.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!