Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Excorcist

nikluv

Originally posted by nikluv:

I know someone who saw it last night and she got the crap scared out of her! HAHAHA! (right, Sungoddess???) I didn't think it was that bad. So, what's everyone's favorite horror movie? cwm1.gif

I don't think its as scary as it is just plain old creepy...the kind of movie that makes your skin crawl!!! its one of the best horror movies of all time!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i have yet to see the exorcist in it's entirety (sp) but halloween the 1st one was scary, psycho just weird that's scary, some scary movies are just funny in my opinion esp. when the girls run up the stairs...oh brother cwm25.gif

------------------

....i'm crying invisible tears.... athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by nikluv:

I know someone who saw it last night and she got the crap scared out of her! HAHAHA! (right, Sungoddess???) I didn't think it was that bad. So, what's everyone's favorite horror movie? cwm1.gif

Now you're going to get it for that!! I thought it was extremely creepy. It wouldn't have been so bad if the people who were watching it with me weren't trying to scare me the entire time! What audacity!! I think Poltergiest freaked me out more, though.

scary movies dont scare me they freak me out...the worse thing about the excorcist is the images that popped up every once in a while

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

angeljup.gif

u wanna talk creepy?!?!~~>the shining! now there are some creepy images poppin up through out that one!! **and stephen king's~>"IT"! that movie scared the shit outta me when i was little! i'm still scared of clowns!!! cwm31.gif

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*