Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna Fridays Guest DJ ?????

hey hey.. c'mon people no bashing please... nick the dick..now thats foul.. nicks a cool guy and im pretty sure he reads this board so lets be nice... anyway, louis will not be spinning this friday.. he took off because we have to pick up eddie and watch him tear the roof off of metro lounge..

oK 1 OF THE BOUNCERS THAT WORKS AT METRO WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME AT THE TANNING SALON AND HE WAS ON HIS PHONE TALK TO FROM WHAT i GATHER DENNY TSETTOS, AND FORM WHAT I HEARD IT WAS OK THANKS FOR DOING THIS I'LL SEE YOU AT LUNA FRIDAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO 2HRS, DON'T WORRY NOBODY ELSE KNOWS, ITS PERFECT TO TRY YOUR NEW STUFF AS A TEST RUN,I'LL FAX YOU DIRECTIONS. SO WHEN HE GOT OFF AND I'M LOOKING AT HIM I WAS LIKE SO DENNY'S AT LUNA FRIDAY AND HE JUST LOOKED AT ME AND SAID FORGET YOU HEARD THAT AND GOT UP!! IF THIS IS TRUE I'LL SHIT ITS DEFINITLY WORTH A SHOT

actually if you know anything about music you would know that Nicky is one of the most respected Dj around with the most updated music also he uses vinyls not only cd's like many other Dj's. I think him and Denny T will tear the roof off

That would be funny.....from what I hear, he was so bad that Metro Lounge got rid of him.

Originally posted by nite-owl:

did you hear there is goin to be a guest DJ at Luna this friday. rumors have it that Nicky Sabilia is going to be spinning

nick is one of the most respected djs around? Are you hi? He works at cadilac bar in hoboken, in a room that holds about 125 people, it is such a joke. HE WAS FIRED FROM METRO !! ASK ANYONE WHO WORKS THERE! That is the truth. The only reason he is playing this friday at luna is because louis is gonna be at metro to see eddie.Nickey could not shine louis shoes. Nothing against nick, but, isnt he a wedding dj? NICK THE DICK KEEP ON TRYING..

Please Denny at Luna! Nick one of the most respected dj's around! A bouncer from Metro giving Denny directions! What the fuck do any of those idiots know, let alone talking to Denny. Stop trying to make this place what its not, a real club. cwm42.gif

Ok. The stupidity is gotta stop If you people don't have PERSONAL issues with this DJ of course your gonna say the truth and agree with most people that he is an awsome DJ, but if you have problems with him then you get people like this to bash him. I must say everytime that I go to a place where Nicky Sabilia DJ's I have a GREAT time! I'll be there tonight while Nicky blows everyones comments.

I heard that DJ Nicky Sibilia is Spinning

at the Luna at a guest spot and thats the only reason me and about 15 of my girlfriends are going to hear him play.

I cant wait. And he didnt get fired from Metro He still spins there. He rocked on Thanksgiving eve,New Years Eve...etc.

My friends are still talking about it.

See ya at Luna tonight.

NEWBIES! NEWBIES! NEWBIES!

YOU ARE SO PATHETIC. Nick does not work anywhere except hoboken.hE DOES NOT WORK AT METRO...YES HE WAS FIRED! HE WAS FIRED, HE WAS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS FILLING IN FOR A VERY YOUNG AND DECENT DJ-LOUIS AT LUNA TONIGHT. hE CANT EVEN WORK IN A RESTERUANT.nICK , REALLY GET A LIFE! i CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE FAKE NEWBIE POSTS ABOUT NICK TOMORROW ABOUT HOW HE WAS "THIS,THAT , THIS, THAT". YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. nO ONE EVEN KNEW YOU SPUN ON NYE OF TGE AT METRO, YOU WERE NOT ON ANY FLYERS. GET OVER IT.

Originally posted by whome:

NEWBIES! NEWBIES! NEWBIES!

YOU ARE SO PATHETIC. Nick does not work anywhere except hoboken.hE DOES NOT WORK AT METRO...YES HE WAS FIRED! HE WAS FIRED, HE WAS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS FILLING IN FOR A VERY YOUNG AND DECENT DJ-LOUIS AT LUNA TONIGHT. hE CANT EVEN WORK IN A RESTERUANT.nICK , REALLY GET A LIFE! i CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE FAKE NEWBIE POSTS ABOUT NICK TOMORROW ABOUT HOW HE WAS "THIS,THAT , THIS, THAT". YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. nO ONE EVEN KNEW YOU SPUN ON NYE OF TGE AT METRO, YOU WERE NOT ON ANY FLYERS. GET OVER IT.

like I said before You must have a personal problem with this DJ?! you people who come on here bashing other DJ really need to GET A F-ing life cause it seems like you have nothing else to do w/ your lives. Why can't I just come on here and give my opinion about what I think of him wiht out having one of you jealous people saying something rude?

I'm there tonight! I've been there a couple of times in december but lately it's been pretty good compared to what it was last time I went. hey I had to try something different! and tonight it will be totally different since they have a different DJ for a change.

OH and by the way alot of post are saying this guy got FIRED from metro, Why don't you people ask the owner he'll tellyou the truth and that is NO! he did not get fired. I know him and he never said he fired him but what ever!

You people really should question your source for info on Nicky getting fired from Metro. I saw him there on Thanksgiving Eve and New Years Eve and he was off the hook he had that room jumping. So much for him being fired, and for him having no talent. I don't think I've seen Metro so packed since then. If he was off the hook there ,he'll be off the hook at Luna. His talent along with his name will bring more people to the place.

Originally posted by californiagirl:

I saw him there on Thanksgiving Eve and New Years Eve and he was off the hook he had that room jumping. So much for him being fired, and for him having no talent. I don't think I've seen Metro so packed since then. If he was off the hook there.

I've never heard this guy spin and I'm sure he's good, but no place anywhere is going to be packed the same as Thanksgiving eve or New Year's eve.

You people have got to be kidding right!!! Why are you even trying to blow this kid up, granted he might have some people that do like what he does but the kid's (and I MEAN KID) got a very long road to travel. Trust me when I tell you, anyone can buy the records/cd's, BUT-learn to walk before you run my friend. You can have as many friends you want post on this board about how great you are or want to be for that matter but no matter what EXPERIENCE is the key!!!

For all of you againt Nick. Well, He did it again. Friday night at the Luna Lounge was off the hook all because Nicks name was on the board outside and everyone kept piling in. He is the Best DJ so all of you against

that get over it. He will be at Metro again

watch and see because he did not I repeat did not get fired. So get a life.

cwm38.gif