Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all on the NJ board...

Originally posted by darkhorse:

i knew you were gonna say that cwm25.gif be honest here... you post WAY more than i do on a daily basis.

Yea.. But everyone likes me here.. cwm11.gif wish i can say the same for you cwm36.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

If people don't like us tough shit. If they don't have the balls to speak up themselvs then fuck them. I learned that if you don't speak up for yourself no one will. I guess except for you!! What are you the voice of the weak? I know, because you are such a good person you must defend these poor slobs who cry to you. If you have been on this board for such a long time why don't you tell us your real user name? Well, I think most of us already know the answer to that!! Get over yourself.

no, you shouldn't be thanked... yes, i admit i have contributed to the negativaty of this board by bashing the bitches... but give me a fucking break! go back and read almost ANY post and you'll see these bitches ripping somebody that doesn't agree with them. you know what you are?

YOU'RE A LITTLE FUCKIN SHEEP... a follower, who wants to stay on the good side of the vocal (and rude) minority. you should see all the PM's i get either thanking me or saying what a good job i am doing. many times they don't post against these bitches b/c they don't want to get ripped. i'm sure MOST people on the board agree with me. it's just that the people who are most vocal have a "MOB" mentality. cwm8.gif

What are you - a fucking night in shining armor?? Are you the voice for those who are to afraid to speak up for themselves?? Give me a break. Yes I do voice my opinion, yes I will debate with people over issues that I disagree with them on, and yes I may be a bitch. BUT WHAT WOMAN ISN'T. You put me down for doing all the things that men have done to women since the coming of man. You put me down for asserting myself, standing my ground, speaking my beliefs even if it goes against the majority. WHY does it bother YOU WHAT I DO?? Why do you feel that you of all people who create different sign on names to speak has any right to put me down for just being me?? You started this mess WAY BEFORE you were darkhorse. Come on Gonzaga - fess up. We all know it is you - or one of you so called "reliable" friends. I don't hide behind mulitple sign on's like yourself. I don't need to.

As for getting PM's - I too receive them from people who tell me they love how real I am, and how even if my view isn't with the majority, I will still defend what I feel.

Yes I have bashed people in the past - mostly because I felt they were bashing me or some of my friends. Yes I will stick up for my friends - I will back them up when they need. But it is a FAR CRY from a MOB mentality. It is called friendship and loyalty - do you even have any?? I know my friends are all quite strong women, they can stand up for themselves. Maybe that is what you don't like about us - that we are a bunch of educated, successful, strong, and aggressive women, not the mousey kind that will just agree with everything.

And one last thing - as for being a vocal and rude minority, look at the posts that have been going on these past 2 days. You tell me who the minority is buddy. I would have to say that you have a lot more enemies here than I / WE. And your one supporter is by far the person who is receives the most of my bitchiness.

I am done with you!! cwm42.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

no, you shouldn't be thanked... yes, i admit i have contributed to the negativaty of this board by bashing the bitches... but give me a fucking break! go back and read almost ANY post and you'll see these bitches ripping somebody that doesn't agree with them. you know what you are?

YOU'RE A LITTLE FUCKIN SHEEP... a follower, who wants to stay on the good side of the vocal (and rude) minority. you should see all the PM's i get either thanking me or saying what a good job i am doing. many times they don't post against these bitches b/c they don't want to get ripped. i'm sure MOST people on the board agree with me. it's just that the people who are most vocal have a "MOB" mentality. cwm8.gif

firts thing, I'm not a sheep following the herd. I'm my own man, who speak his mind when he wants to. Secondly I have disagreed with them before and never got ripped. I don't know them or owe them anything. i'm sticking up for what I believe, plain and fucking simple. Now I didn't mean to come off so hostile, but enough is enough. The shit had stopped , but you had to keep coming back. You portay yourself on such a pedalstool, but yet you do as they do. To me that's a fucking hipocrit or better yet, as you put it, A FUCKING SHEEP FOLLOWING THE HERD!!! So no offense. I spoke my mind as you speak yours. So no matter who your comments are directed at I will comment if they bother me. So just relax and play nice.

cwm5.gif

BAAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAAHHHHH

Originally posted by nabuc1:

firts thing, I'm not a sheep following the herd. I'm my own man, who speak his mind when he wants to. Secondly I have disagreed with them before and never got ripped. I don't know them or owe them anything. i'm sticking up for what I believe, plain and fucking simple. Now I didn't mean to come off so hostile, but enough is enough. The shit had stopped , but you had to keep coming back. You portay yourself on such a pedalstool, but yet you do as they do. To me that's a fucking hipocrit or better yet, as you put it, A FUCKING SHEEP FOLLOWING THE HERD!!! So no offense. I spoke my mind as you speak yours. So no matter who your comments are directed at I will comment if they bother me. So just relax and play nice.

cwm5.gif

BAAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAAHHHHH

Nabuc - I think I Love you!!! I remember times when you and I were not on the same page - or shall I say seeing eye to eye - but this moron doesn't realize that A) people can disagree and not hate each other, and B) when it comes to a topic he/she feels strongly about, HARSH WORDS MAY FOLLOW!!

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Originally posted by worldboy:

In the theme of staying true to myself I say fuck you to apologies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

worldboy - i'm only apologizing to the "rest" of the people, not the bitches or their little sheep like nubac1.

thas all

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I accept your apology but I think it would sound better if you were on your hands and knees!

these apologies are for the "normal peeps" on the board... not you bitches... so get over yourself

------------------

hyena110.gif

Originally posted by allishara:

Yea.. But everyone likes me here.. cwm11.gif wish i can say the same for you cwm36.gif

is that right??? is that why you get posts like, "allisitta you cunt...?"

a ha

cwm25.gif

------------------

hyena110.gif

worldboy - i'm only apologizing to the "rest" of the people, not the bitches or their little sheep like nubac1.

thas all

Because I voice my opinion I am concidered a sheep. Where did you did you come up with that logic, or lack there of. As I have stated before, I am my own man there for I speak what I want. I don't know these girls, I don't owe them anything, I don't kiss their asses, and I don't fear them. I responded to your attacks because I didn't like them. So your accusations are unfounded and weak. Before you go accusing people of being mindless followers look within yourself first. Because to me you are the mindless fool, or sheep. You are the one following in their footsteps, acting as they do. You lowered, as you claim because you live to a higher standard than the rest of them, to their level. I an the other hand have maintained my dignaty by refusing to use petty attacks. Now who is the sheep. Who is acting as the masses do. Now do yourself a favor stop playing your little games with me and go graze with the rest of the flock. You don't want to upset the shepard.

cwm23.gif

BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH

Originally posted by nabuc1:

Because I voice my opinion I am concidered a sheep. Where did you did you come up with that logic, or lack there of. As I have stated before, I am my own man there for I speak what I want. I don't know these girls, I don't owe them anything, I don't kiss their asses, and I don't fear them. I responded to your attacks because I didn't like them. So your accusations are unfounded and weak. Before you go accusing people of being mindless followers look within yourself first. Because to me you are the mindless fool, or sheep. You are the one following in their footsteps, acting as they do. You lowered, as you claim because you live to a higher standard than the rest of them, to their level. I an the other hand have maintained my dignaty by refusing to use petty attacks. Now who is the sheep. Who is acting as the masses do. Now do yourself a favor stop playing your little games with me and go graze with the rest of the flock. You don't want to upset the shepard.

cwm23.gif

BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH...BAAAAHHHHH

Logic is wasted on the feable minded!!! He couldn't possible understand what you are saying because all he is doing here is attacking and looks for reasons to attack. Yes you voiced your opinion - so you are considered to be part of the people he will attack. He could say all he wants - but the other members of this community must remain silent because he is the end all be all of respect and wisdom - RIGHT!!! I love the little fantasy world he has created for himself. Too bad reality and him just don't get along!

You make all valid points and everything you say is true - but I am sure this will spark another round of attacks soon. It's a shame though that he always changes his screen name when the heat gets a bit much for him!! Just another sign of his weakness and cowardly ways! cwm38.gif

------------------