Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna Lounge Friday nite

Originally posted by peaches25:

Where is Luna Lounge located??

It's on rt. 46 east. in Totowa/clifton It's a restaurant/launge on friday nights. the restaurant's name is Meditareano or something like that.

[This message has been edited by dancegirl78 (edited 03-06-2001).]

i heard that almost everyone that posted and replyed to this bullshit are really same people. Notice almost all are NEWBIES!!!!! Nick, you will not become a respected dj this way, when are you gonna learn, thats why the only job you can hold is that tiny room in hoboken called the cady bar.Just be happy with it.Not one of these people ever posted anything about luna and now all of a sudden they were there and the music was better that normally,PLEASE! The music sucked, all old played out stuff, i felt like i was listening to one of those mondo discs. Cant wait to hear louis this week, the place just has a better feelig with louis there.

Originally posted by whome:

i heard that almost everyone that posted and replyed to this bullshit are really same people. Notice almost all are NEWBIES!!!!! Nick, you will not become a respected dj this way, when are you gonna learn, thats why the only job you can hold is that tiny room in hoboken called the cady bar.Just be happy with it.Not one of these people ever posted anything about luna and now all of a sudden they were there and the music was better that normally,PLEASE! The music sucked, all old played out stuff, i felt like i was listening to one of those mondo discs. Cant wait to hear louis this week, the place just has a better feelig with louis there.

Why do you always have something bad to say about Nick and something good about Louis they are both great Dj's just a little different in mixing styles. Also what is all the cracks about newbies I am new but I have more posts than you what do you have to hide????

Nick always gets a bad rap around here. Dont know why. He is not a bad dj. Doestn fuckup any mixes. Not the best dj around either. He plays a Metro from time to time, and their really picky about who plays there. It is funny how their all these new posts about what ever and where ever. But who cares, its better than bashing shit. cwm11.gif

No, he is not the worst dj ever, but his friends coming on here and say" without nick there is no club, the club died after nick left, he is the best club dj around, because his name was on the sign people were piling in GET REAL!!!!! he is an ok dj, perfect for hoboken, NOT A REAL NIGHTCLUB.

Read the messages correctly. It was never said that the music was better than before. And no, maybe nothing was posted about Luna before because maybe it was a new place to go to. Just because you have animosity toward this Nick doesn't mean that you have to get soo upset when people say good things about his DJing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also, what does it matter if the newbies have something to say, not everyone has the time to become an old school legend on this board.

All I can say is that I would never go to anyplace when Sibilia was playing. He ran Fridays at Metro Lounge straight into the ground. When Alex had the place bumping on Thursday and Saturday, Fridays were the worst mix of commercial, overplayed songs. The energy was non-existent, the songs ran 6 minutes and 30 seconds if it was a seven minute song, and the mixes were average at best. I'm sorry but that is my HO based on direct observation of Mr. Sibilia in action.

Jersey already has enough DJ's like that, doesn't really need another one.

You guys need to get some DJ's working who think out of the box and bring a little more educated sound to the scene. What about some real trance, tech house and hard breaks. Wake-up NJ the world is passing you by.

Maybe Lou G from Mondo could teach you guys a thing or two. IMHO

All I can say is that I would never go to anyplace when Sibilia was playing. He ran Fridays at Metro Lounge straight into the ground. When Alex had the place bumping on Thursday and Saturday, Fridays were the worst mix of commercial, overplayed songs. The energy was non-existent, the songs ran 6 minutes and 30 seconds if it was a seven minute song, and the mixes were average at best. I'm sorry but that is my HO based on direct observation of Mr. Sibilia in action.

Jersey already has enough DJ's like that, doesn't really need another one.

You guys need to get some DJ's working who think out of the box and bring a little more educated sound to the scene. What about some real trance, tech house and hard breaks. Wake-up NJ the world is passing you by.

Maybe Lou G from Mondo could teach you guys a thing or two. IMHO

HELLO missy you are a newbie yourself!? I heard that Dj. nicky sibilia owns a record store so how would he have old songs? I don't know things get out off hand everytime someone post their opinion on someone I just like the way he plays so go on and hate me for that I guess!

Well, well, well look who's talking about newbies the one with 9 posts under her name. Okay maybe Nick did fill in that night because Louis had something to do. All I'm saying is that he played good and kept the crowd there and dancing till they closed if he was such a bad DJ why was the place packed and stayed packed till closing???????? Let me guess???? because he is such a bad DJ huh????? Well wrong again.

As long as he is playing Me and my friends will be there. Good thing you wont because we dont need to be hanging with people of your kind. cwm41.gif

WOW! another newbie saying the music was better with nick.WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!Nick get it through your head, you cannot hold a gig, you were a fill in for louis cause he had to do something for eddie baez, and you could not keep the crowd there. HOW COME YOU DO NOT HAVE A STEADY JOB IN ANY NIGHTCLUBS? Stop all this bullshit posting, dont you realize everyone knows it is you! If you read this board you know whos who, and who is just blowing hot air! GET A LIFE!

HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE. GET A LIFE AND STOP POSTING THE BULLSHIT YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK QUITE PATHETIC.

WOW! another newbie saying the music was better with nick.WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!Nick get it through your head, you cannot hold a gig, you were a fill in for louis cause he had to do something for eddie baez, and you could not keep the crowd there. HOW COME YOU DO NOT HAVE A STEADY JOB IN ANY NIGHTCLUBS? Stop all this bullshit posting, dont you realize everyone knows it is you! If you read this board you know whos who, and who is just blowing hot air! GET A LIFE!