Clubplanet Nightlife Community

image nightclub

hopefully it is nickey sibila, so he can run that club into the ground also. He sucks, just ask anyone but him, you will hear the the truth.HE IS KNOWN AS THE CLUB KILLER, HE DESTROYS EVERY CLUB HE PLAYS AT.THATS WHY HE WAS FIRED FROM METRO, AND WILL NEVER PLAY THERE AGAIN!

Originally posted by whome:

hopefully it is nickey sibila, so he can run that club into the ground also. He sucks, just ask anyone but him, you will hear the the truth.HE IS KNOWN AS THE CLUB KILLER, HE DESTROYS EVERY CLUB HE PLAYS AT.THATS WHY HE WAS FIRED FROM METRO, AND WILL NEVER PLAY THERE AGAIN!

what is this problem between you and Nicky are you that pissed at him that every time his name comes up you get on and bash him I wish we knew who this bitter bitch is.

cwm5.gifcwm5.gif

Jersey Wake The F*CK UP. It would be really nice to see some DJ's outside the usual suspects play at a club in Jersey.

Either get some unknowns who are not playing the same tired NY hard house with cheesy commercial vocals, or get some really well known DJ's who are playing a different sound.

It should not be Denny, Andy, Eddie, Nicky, Louis T., Louis D, Mike, George, Boris, etc. Why you ask? Let me first say that I am not saying anything bad about any of these DJ's. I only say that it shouldn't be any of them because they all sound so similar that you couldn't tell them apart blindfolded. There are dozens of places and nights to go and hear these guys spin. Why should people line up for 2 more nights of the same thing. I wouldn't and I won't.

If not one of these DJ' then who you ask? A short list Scott Henry, Kimball Collins, Taylor, Sandra Collins, Timo Maas, Micro, Hybrid, Chris Lewis, Neil Christian, Victor Dinaire, Parish, Ricki Corbo. Actually anybody who isn't subscribing to the same format that is already over-represented in Jersey.

Anyway that's my HO. cwm11.gif

Originally posted by whome:

You need to get a life and start posting about other things than Nicky Sibilia. Oops I'm sorry you don't have a life so that is all you post about. His name didn't even come up in this post and here you go getting his name involved. Kids this days!

Originally posted by laraver:

...or get some really well known DJ's who are playing a different sound.

cwm11.gif

I'll agree w/Mr. Raver: If every new club in NJ has the same known guys spinning, then they'll all be the same. Let's set and establish a new trend instead of following it. It's no wonder why NJ clubs get bashed by the New Yorkers for the music.

Just my opinion...no need to attack.

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Laraver, I have to agree w/ you. That same type of music is what you hear in every Jersey club (aka "Jersey House"). The only people in Jersey that would know those other non-Jersey dj's would be anyone that's been to a party, or anyone that knows what's up on the NYC scene. There are a handful of underground Jersey dj's that could tear up these(NJ)clubs, but it will never happen w/o some solid promotional support. I know not everyone in a typical NJ club crowd would appreciate a harder, more underground sound. However, some will appreciate it; I know some KTU-type clubgirls that have recently been "converted" after hearing non-Jersey house in the City....On another note...I have to plug DJ Divine at Cream in the Upper West Side. Divine's starting a Friday residency there on the 16th w/ guest dj's weekly. Anyone who knows him, knows he plays deep trance, w/ his guests spinning anything from tech-house to progressive house and trance. For more info on the party or <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> , send names/inquiries to houseontrancest@aol. For info on the venue, go to creamnyc.com.