Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLONDE OR BRUNETTE????

were u asking the men/or women??? well~ I'd have to say brunette! what about u? I really love dark men with lighter eyes (we can't have everything now can we?) but darker looks do appeal to me. Considering I'm 100% Italian it looks too weird to be with a very light guy..just my opinion.

ciao

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

Originally posted by skeemr4:

Its kinda weird...I always think to myself brunntes, but I always end up dating a blonde...go figure!

haha me too!! i think its because i dont really care - they just have to be funny

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

You all lie!! U men know you loooove a hot blonde with golden or platinum locks and a great body. U have to admit it is a beautiful sight. If I was a guy, I would definetly pick blonde over brunette.......Besides, blondes are more fun. cwm1.gif

i agree. blonde hair on girls drive me crazy.

PERSONALLY...ON A GUY BROWN HAIR IS MY ATTRACTION. AND AWESOME EYES ALWAYS HELPS!!! I AM PERSONALLY A GREEN EYED, BROWN HAIR GIRL AND LOVE IT...ALWAYS A MYSTERY WITH A BRUNETTE, PLUS BRUNETTES HAVE THAT SEXY BUT YET INTELLECTUAL LOOK WHICH I FEEL BLONDES HAVE A HARDER TIME GETTING B/C THE STEREOTYPE IS BLONDES ARE DUMB.(no offense to any blondes)