Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bastard00 (This board has now hit an all time low)

I know this forum is used to post views and comments about clubs and music but after reading what you wrote about me I know you are doing nothing but starting trouble. How dare you post on this board blatant lies about someone that is very dear to me. What kind of a person are you? To make comments on this board about how good or bad of a dj

I am fine. To post personal and vindictive comments and to make up stories is unacceptable. It’s obvious that you have something personal against me judging by all the posts that you have on this board. It’s also very obvious that you are someone that is right under my nose but is too much of a coward to reveal yourself. Instead, you hide behind a computer and flex your keyboard muscles. Just so everyone can see what an asshole you really are I’ll let the truth be told. First, Eddie Baez is one of my closest friends in the industry and that is the main reason why I went to hear him at Metro. I’m not only of fan of his music but also of his character and heart. He happens to be one of the most generous people that I have ever met. He would bend over backwards for his friends and I would do the same for him. Eddie and I are very close and everyone in our circle of friends is well aware of this and knows that I would never make negative comments about him and his spinning. Now for you to come on this board and make the comments that you made on this board makes you lowest scum on this earth. I really wish you would reveal yourself to me so I can spit in your face. It’s really pathetic that this message board has as much legitimacy as the National Enquirer do to fools like you. This site was created for the purpose of spreading the love of dance music throughout New York and the rest of the world. It’s unfortunate that people like you have to taint something that is so pure. You are a fool and I loathe you and your kind.

[This message has been edited by Denny Tsettos (edited 03-06-2001).]

bastard, how come if you saw denny at metro, you didnt say all these things to his face? All you do is talk shit about everyplace and everyone. Tempts sucks, metro sucks, abyss sucks joeys sucks......STAY OUT OF JERSEY!!!!! WHY DONT YOU GO ON THE NY BOARD WHERE THEY LOVE THIS CRAP. This board is to talk about clubs, music and everything involved.Not personal shit. I saw denny there, so did alot of other people...SO WHAT! Like he said in the post above, post about how much you like or dont like the way he plays, thats fine.I do it all the time.I like to give my opinions to, but to get personal on this board? Why didnt you just go up to him at metro? Alot of people hide on this board, i say good things and i say bad things, but nothing personal to anyone. WHATS THE POINT? Say all you want about djs, clubs, what sucks, what doesnt, save the personal shit for when you bump into him, but as most people, you probably wont have anything to say then... ( LOL, wow, imagine if i was a BIG fan of denny)

Originally posted by bastard00:

To Denny: The truth hurts doesnt it. Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag.

Club chick get your head out of Metros ass already.

Oh Yeah - you let the cat out of the bag alright - that you are a fucking asshole with nothing positive to contribute to this board. Grow up you sorry excuse for a human being!!! I suggest that you stop hiding behind your screen name, and settle whatever it is you have with Denny like a man. You know who he is and where he spins, and so on. Go up to him and tell him all the reasons why you have a hard on for him - I am sure you would get what you desire then!

Now shut the fuck up!

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

The truth is bastard, that you're an asshole who is full of shit. Why don't you reveal yourself to all of us on this board since you are the one who is posting this nonsense. Let's see if you have an ounce of honesty and integrity in you. Bottom line is, everyone knows that Eddie and I are great friends and that I would do nothing other than help him in any way, shape, or form. Matter of fact, why don't you ask Pete the owner of Metro about the conversation we had about Eddie prior to him playing that night. I have no time for people like you.

I have a question....Is Metro still loud as hell these days??? I haven't been there in a while but the last time I was...I couldn't hear myself think...let alone easedrop on someone else's conversation. I guess you must have had the MIRACLE EAR on. eek.gif RIGHT!

Why don't you write what you heard Denny say verbatim. Or is it that you lied about the whole thing???? Now that's more like it! Please...people....Get a life already.

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 03-06-2001).]

Originally posted by bumparella:

I have a question....Is Metro still loud as hell these days??? I haven't been there in a while but the last time I was...I couldn't hear myself think...let alone easedrop on someone else's conversation. I guess you must have had the MIRACLE EAR on. eek.gif RIGHT!

Why don't you write what you heard Denny say verbatim. Or is it that you lied about the whole thing???? Now that's more like it! Please...people....Get a life already.

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 03-06-2001).]

Hey Bumparella - Please read what I wrote to mr bastard on the eddie baez/metro post where this prick started all this shit!! Looks like me and you are on the same page when it comes to his supersonic hearing!

WHAT A DICK - HUH? cwm23.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Hey Bumparella - Please read what I wrote to mr bastard on the eddie baez/metro post where this prick started all this shit!! Looks like me and you are on the same page when it comes to his supersonic hearing!

WHAT A DICK - HUH? cwm23.gif

I'll go check it out! This is yet another example of someone who plays with themselves. rolleyes.gif

OHH GUESS WHAT I HEARD JUNIOR IN THE BATHROOM TALKIN SHIT ABOUT KEVIN AVIANCE. FUCKED UP HUH???....CONSIDERING KEVIN PUTS ON A FIERCE SHOW FOR JUNIOR AT TWILO AND THE'VE BEEN LIKE B.F.F. FOR YEARS!!!! NOW THE KITTY IS OUT OF THE BAG AND THE TRUTH HURTS MAN HUH???? I WAS HIDING IN A TRASH CAN AND I COULD TELL IT WAS JUNIOR BY THE SOUND OF HIS PEE. LLLLOOOOSSSEEEEERRRRR!!!!

cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

I'll go check it out! This is yet another example of someone who plays with themselves. rolleyes.gif

OHH GUESS WHAT I HEARD JUNIOR IN THE BATHROOM TALKIN SHIT ABOUT KEVIN AVIANCE. FUCKED UP HUH???....CONSIDERING KEVIN PUTS ON A FIERCE SHOW FOR JUNIOR AT TWILO AND THE'VE BEEN LIKE B.F.F. FOR YEARS!!!! NOW THE KITTY IS OUT OF THE BAG AND THE TRUTH HURTS MAN HUH???? I WAS HIDING IN A TRASH CAN AND I COULD TELL IT WAS JUNIOR BY THE SOUND OF HIS PEE. LLLLOOOOSSSEEEEERRRRR!!!!

cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

LOL!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Originally posted by sexy78:

Denny sorry this has nothing to do with this but I was wondering i know this song is OLD but it used to be off the hook and it still is to me. How can i get my hands on "ANGEL"?

Oh my god, Angel is my most favorite song.I used to love when Denny would play it towards the end of the night, it would send chills up my spine.I do have it on CD, if you can find it it's on Live At Temptations 98, the whole CD kicks ass!!!!!!!

------------------

sunset.gif

I know that cd kicks ass cause I used to have it but when they broke into my car they took it Those Bastards! oops I hope it wasn't this bastard!

[This message has been edited by sexy78 (edited 03-06-2001).]

Don't you people understand that by what you're all doing ESPECIALLLY YOU DENNY, is giving bastard exactly what he wants?? now if there was no replys or comments made about his outrageously idiotic post, that bastard would not be getting his kicks off this?? c'mon people this is exactly what he wanted.. to have someone like denny tsettos come on this board to reply to one of his cowardly posts makes him wet in his pants. now i know how extremly mad you were denny when you read that and you couldnt hold it in.. when i came on this board and posted something about one of my close friends louis spinning somewhere, bastard came and totally ripped me and him apart and that was actually his first post.. what did i do when i saw it?? JUST IGNORED IT!!! gave him exactly what he didnt want.. people, cmon now, dont even give that piece of shit the satisfaction of wasting your finger strength.

Hmmmmm well looky here... Lets see if the BASTARD speaks on this one. Good comments Denny, I just posted about spreading the love on another post. If we were all in a room together I would be getting wasted and having a good time. Certain others would be fighting and bitching over DJ bashing and club bashing. I think these "outstanding" people that don't want to have a good time should just stop going out if they are going to bitch... And if there is something personal to settle, your 100% right, say it TO YOUR FACE. Not to the board or other people in the clubbing community. I think these Denny haters just don't like you because they are young and you mixed a song about their curfew. "Its 10pm, do you know where your children are."

GRoWLLLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Originally posted by a-tip:

Don't you people understand that by what you're all doing ESPECIALLLY YOU DENNY, is giving bastard exactly what he wants?? now if there was no replys or comments made about his outrageously idiotic post, that bastard would not be getting his kicks off this?? c'mon people this is exactly what he wanted.. to have someone like denny tsettos come on this board to reply to one of his cowardly posts makes him wet in his pants. now i know how extremly mad you were denny when you read that and you couldnt hold it in.. when i came on this board and posted something about one of my close friends louis spinning somewhere, bastard came and totally ripped me and him apart and that was actually his first post.. what did i do when i saw it?? JUST IGNORED IT!!! gave him exactly what he didnt want.. people, cmon now, dont even give that piece of shit the satisfaction of wasting your finger strength.

I definitely agree with what your saying now but you are contridicting yourself because just the other day you said something that bashed Nick s just to backup your boy Louis keep it real and true

Originally posted by a-tip:

UM - if you read a little more closer what denny said - he could deal with someone's opinion of his music, however, it was the malicious intent of lying about his talking trash about a very close freind, and someone he has much repsect for in the industry. yes - this is probably what bastard wanted, and if was about denny's music - we wouldn't have seen a response. But this was just down right dispicable behavior by someone with personal issues with him. I give denny props for telling it how he sees it. But we all know that bastard00 will never show himself to denny or any of us for that matter because he knows that he will be FUCKED UP for all the things he has said.

cwm43.gif

------------------

Denny, I respect the fact that you came on this board to set this asshole straight. Just remember that for someone to pull such a scumbag move like he did, must mean that bastard zero is extremely jealous of both your personal happiness and your professional success.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"