Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ BASHING?!?!? WTF is wrong with your brains?

I can understand if a DJ has absolutely no rythem and bad records. Or maybe he or she is just starting out and really didn't work out the bugs. But does anyone understand that ALL DJ'S HAVE THEIR OWN STYLE??? For instance.... Denny is a pure energy all night long DJ and keeps the crowd pumping. Rydell is a DJ that brings you to a peak every 5-10 minutes. BOTH SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!! Just two different styles. Now if you have an ear for one or the other, it does not mean one is better. It just means thats how YOU like to hear it.

This message was brought to you by

P.A.D.J.B. People Against D.J. Bashing

GRowLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

italia i couldn't have said it better. They are just DJs. People are argueing over someone who spins a damn record. I don't even argue that hard about my political beliefs and people are on here fighting about a fucking DISC JOCKEY. Reality check.

cwm5.gif

Seriously I hear you Italia, the people who bash djs either have serious personal issues or are just complete fucking assholes. When I go out with my friends its all about having fun and drinking, if the music is bad I will still make something of the night.

Can you imagine some jackass all wasted at 3AM saying to themselves "can't wait to post this review on the website." Find a fucking hobby......

Jealousy is a bitch, and sometimes people are just so "cool" and flex their big juiceball "keyboard muscles" and rip on dj's, thats why I would never even attempt to get a spot. too much drama.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!