Clubplanet Nightlife Community

denny @ image... thoughts & opinions!?!?!?!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! The opening was slammin with jason pierce? What place were you at? C'mon now guys, i was there on thurs and friday, THE GRAND OPENING PARTIES, THEY BOTH SUCKED! No offense but thats the truth. I think cause it is at drama, it still has a bad reputation.They did not even close down to redue the place. I live right near there so i see the place all the time. All they do is switch the sign on thurs and fri to IMAGE , then on satput back drama sign. I gave it a shot last week, it was bad , no crowd, and the music was bad.And as far as denny being there, thats not saying much, i would rather hear nick sibilia then denny,he is not gonna change anything.LOCATION,LOCATION ,LOCATION!!!!

Originally posted by toni23:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! The opening was slammin with jason pierce? What place were you at? C'mon now guys, i was there on thurs and friday, THE GRAND OPENING PARTIES, THEY BOTH SUCKED! No offense but thats the truth. I think cause it is at drama, it still has a bad reputation.They did not even close down to redue the place. I live right near there so i see the place all the time. All they do is switch the sign on thurs and fri to IMAGE , then on satput back drama sign. I gave it a shot last week, it was bad , no crowd, and the music was bad.And as far as denny being there, thats not saying much, i would rather hear nick sibilia then denny,he is not gonna change anything.LOCATION,LOCATION ,LOCATION!!!!

Why is it that whenever any club in New Jersey either opens or has any kind of success YOU have to put it down or bash it? Is it because You're a metro-groupie? THAT'S obvious. Competition is a part of life....Metro is NOT going to be the ONLY club in New Jersey or North Jersey for that matter. Get over it and stop putting people down. I guess where you live reflects the amount of class you have.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Get over it and stop putting people down. I guess where you live reflects the amount of class you have.

Wwhooaaa, that's a low blow! In two sentences you manage to be a complete hypocrite. I happen to have a bunch of friends from North Bergen and they are the nicest people. Putting the people who live in that area down does nothing but reflect your own class level.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

Originally posted by Kermzy:

Wwhooaaa, that's a low blow! In two sentences you manage to be a complete hypocrite. I happen to have a bunch of friends from North Bergen and they are the nicest people. Putting the people who live in that area down does nothing but reflect your own class level.

I MYSELF live in north bergen...but NOT near Image! So...I am not a hypocrite. Northern New Jersey is a Big Area.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

I should have known that the 3 people that sweat denny would come to his rescue. Are we on the defensive? I really did not say anything bad.I just stated my opinion.Why dont you explain why both friday and thurs sucked last week, you probably cant cause you did not go, but oh, now that denny is there it is a good club? c'mon, grow up. How mature are you? where i live shows my class? are you kidding me! If i was a METRO GROUPIE, I dont think i would have been there last thurs and then again on friday( i already explained why i was there 2 nights in a row.)It sucked! Everyone on this board except the promoters said the same thing. And if i wanted to listen to denny i would go to world on saturday, which is a nice club, not drama. I dont think we want to talk about being groupies, do we? And i hope you are not gonna compare listing to dennys old music to listening to rydell, NO COMPARISION!

I don't think denny will be there every Friday it might just be this week. I think it will be decent this week. I know alot of people are going because of Denny but the location and the promoting are poor so it probably won't survive

as for Toni 23 please do listen to Nicky-oh which large venue will he be spinning at-RIGHT!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Finally sin, you didnt just rip anOPINION to shreads.You are right , there will definitly be more people this week cause denny is there, i did not say anything about that.I was talking about the club. You are right , the way its been promoted has a lot to do with it not having a good opening.The promoteres are the ones who convinced me to go back the next night(fri) and it was evevn worse then thurs. THere could not have been, 100 people.By the way , all the promoters are saying that denny is the resident, i was told it is not true , denny would never be a resident at that place. Honestly, and i am definitley not a denny "groupie", but i cannot see him being a resident there, i dont think it will fly. What do you think?

back the fu** up now Denny doesn't compare to Rydell comeone. I like Rydell, Richie is a great guy but he has not nearly the success nor talent that denny has. I hope and wish that one day he will however, today is not that day. Wait a minute , let me wipe the sweat off my brow, you know how heated I get over denny !PULEEZ!

and another thing miss 23 no one here feels the need to defend Denny he speaks for himself and people are entitiled tovoice an opinion, but he definitely wouldn't need to defend himself to someone as meaningless as you!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Just when i thought you were gonna be civil, you open that low class mouth, "back the fuck up"????? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE? WHAT GHETTO DO YOU COME FROM,G? Listen denny is good at what he does, commercial music. If you want to hear new , hard music,i would go to hear rydell at metro. When you hear how shity the sound is at drama is you will see why.Lets give this a rest.later g......

I personally wasnt at image this past week so i cant really say my opinion on how good of a club it is. but i've talked to many people who said that it was pretty good. ill be there friday to hear denny. and one more thing -richie rydell- has no work for denny- tell richie to keep workin at mondo music.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

back the fu** up now Denny doesn't compare to Rydell comeone. I like Rydell, Richie is a great guy but he has not nearly the success nor talent that denny has. I hope and wish that one day he will however, today is not that day. Wait a minute , let me wipe the sweat off my brow, you know how heated I get over denny !PULEEZ!

and another thing miss 23 no one here feels the need to defend Denny he speaks for himself and people are entitiled tovoice an opinion, but he definitely wouldn't need to defend himself to someone as meaningless as you!

Here we go with comparing DJ's... Rydell and Denny both have TOTALLY two different styles of spinning. Listen ladies, stop fighting over whos better because it depends on what YOUR EAR LIKES and what makes YOUR CLIT TINGLE! Excuse my French... Every DJ has their own style. I happen to think both Denny and Rydell are very good DJ's. BUT they cannot be compared to eachother....

GrowLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

you know the ghetto I come from, after all it the same neighborhood as you honey yeah you did speak too soon you should have know I would have to embarrass you after youopened up your sorry mouth!

------------------

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

I personally wasnt at image this past week so i cant really say my opinion on how good of a club it is. but i've talked to many people who said that it was pretty good. ill be there friday to hear denny. and one more thing -richie rydell- has no work for denny- tell richie to keep workin at mondo music.

What Ritchie does on his spare time is make money making tapes for Mondo and he actually has the hookup there by working for them. HES A FUCKING DJ, WOULDN'T YOU WANT A HOOKUP AT A DJ SUPPLY STORE?

Fucking MORON...

GRoWLLLLL

------------------

Originally posted by toni23:

Just when i thought you were gonna be civil, you open that low class mouth, "back the fuck up"????? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE? WHAT GHETTO DO YOU COME FROM,G? Listen denny is good at what he does, commercial music. If you want to hear new , hard music,i would go to hear rydell at metro. When you hear how shity the sound is at drama is you will see why.Lets give this a rest.later g......

Sin...you live in da ghetto? Where you from P-Town? I'll meet you in the Bama projects lata gurl and we can chat about DJ CLUE and CHUCK CHILLOUT. Don't forget to bring your 9 because there may be a 187 going down BAIATCHHHHHHHH!!!! biggrin.gif

Please...don't waste your breath anymore on this topic....it's soooooo PLAYED NIGGA!

Peace cwm9.gif

Tell Richie to keep working at Mondo? hmm why dont you go down there and tell him yourself, your only 15 min away from the shop.

and while you're at it, tell him to keep workin at Cheetah, NV, and Metro where he is blowing the fuck up.

and i beg to differ that richie doesnt have work for denny.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

You are the biggest ass backwards poster of all time, congrats. Take your party at Image and blow it the f up your ass. Denny himself would tell you to shut the f up if he read you stupid ass post. Its one thing to promote your party, in time I would of had an open mind to go b/c I had fun at Drama in 99, but I will make sure I never put money in your pocket.

sfcraz01= Jackass

Guest worldboy

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!! I actually agree with my buddy. Not for nothing but none one here can compare Denny to Rydell cuz its not even close. I knock Denny once in a while but for the love of god do not compare him to Rydell, I would never insult him like that. If Rydell ever learned how to mix and maybe change up the pace a little bit then the comparison might just be justified, but until then shut it!!!!

Mike: call me, we gotta talk. I have some good news in stock. Get my 2way or cell phone number from mario. youll be smilin' when you hear this one. wink.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

I dont think Denny is going to be a resident at this place. Its not good enough for him to be a resident. He is only playing there because he is probally getting alot of $$, good for him. But I hope it wont be full time. I was there for the "Pre-Grand opening" and it stunk. As far as the Denny Ritchy thing, two totally different djs. Denny alot smoother, and Ritchy plays alot harder. Both good and different. I rather here Denny at World too. cwm12.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Italia, are you calling me out for a rumble! its on if you want it to be .

I'll quiet that roar quite quickly baby!

Come on now SiN, you don't want none. I'll rip you apart! :-) But no, I am not calling you out at all, I was just clearing things up. No drama intended...

lick lick

RRRROAARR !!!

cwm35.gif

------------------