Clubplanet Nightlife Community

turn offs and pet peeves

Originally posted by nabuc1:

That's bad, but I have actually seen what might be the worst offense. At my companies holiday party (I swear this is true) there was a receptionist who wore a dress with spagetti straps and did not have the fashion sense to wear a strapless bra. I think she was from the mid-west or something, but it looked BAAAADDDDDDD. The poor girl, she's still an on-going joke. cwm27.gif

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

hmm.. well, if a guy's wearin somethin that smells real real good like dkny(oooo the best smell ever!!), i absolutely love it, on the other hand if they smell bad in any way at all i cant stand it...

i also agree that i cant stand it when you run into those occassional ppl who grab you n try to follow you around.. man... scary..

guys who cant dress or are dirty(ewww gross)are a total turn off too..

------------------

*u can try to reSiSt try to hide from my kIsS but u know, but u know that u cant fight the mOonLite, deep in the dark u suRrenDer ur <3, but u know that u cant fight the moonlight...*

AIM: Adrenulyn, clubbinbaby0131

[This message has been edited by adrenulyn (edited 03-13-2001).]

I really can't stand it when some mysterious guy with a hard on tries to come up behind you in a club and rubs it in your ass til he gets off. On top of that, it's worse when the culprit won't even let you turn around to see who he is.

I really can't stand it when some mysterious guy with a hard on tries to come up behind you in a club and rubs it in your ass til he gets off. On top of that, it's worse when the culprit won't even let you turn around to see who he is. cwm42.gifcwm42.gif

Originally posted by vervin:

There is nothing more unattractive than to see a beautiful girl do a bump! Just that sound! UGH! - and then seeing her face after is so nasty! Or to watch them chew on their bottom lip. cwm8.gif

C'mon you know you loved it.....

You know what I hate the most...when your driving and u see nasty ass old people...picking their nose....It makes me want to vomit!! cwm2.gif

Alli-- I hate it when people chew with their mouth open....or u know what else...what about people who pick at other people's food...Ring a bell...

~hate cheap fucks

~hate when people think "we forget"

In reality though we don't cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by angelhrt1111 (edited 03-15-2001).]

I hate when you out and guys can't keep their hands to themselves even after you've given them the hint or pushed them away. Better yet when some loser comes over and tries to dance with you and your friends and you politely ignore him and try and be nice about it but he doesn't get it and keeps hanging around like an annonying bug....

That's enough venting for one day... cwm7.gif

Originally posted by laurensomers:

I hate when you out and guys can't keep their hands to themselves even after you've given them the hint or pushed them away. Better yet when some loser comes over and tries to dance with you and your friends and you politely ignore him and try and be nice about it but he doesn't get it and keeps hanging around like an annonying bug....

Hey baby, you guys come around here often (grab/grab squeeze/squeeze)

I hate it when people wear...

*black pants with a whit COTTON tank top to a club...(c'mon get a fashion sense)

*any type of paten leather white bag or shoe is gross

I can't help it...to me these are the biggest mistakes.

c.Lo cwm7.gif

------------------

People who talk DON'T KNOW and people who know DON'T TALK!!!

i hate it when someone can't control their drugs at a club and are falling all over, or sleeping on the floor..etc, we've all seen it! and i cant stand when a girlwho is sooo skinny complains about how fat she is, and i can't stand a guy who has so much muscle you can't even get to his neck to kiss it.. !

Originally posted by Kermzy:

I hate when people are judgemental of others, as if they are perfect and w/o faults or bad habits.

this is so true and i agree w/u, but i don't like bad breath and body odor...there are just too many things out there that can prevent this. thank u!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *