Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's your plan for Patty"s Day?

hey Sigmagal, you go sorority slut!

Thanks for the 30 seconds ,but we all know it tok more like 30 minutes for your disabled head to even think of something remotely srachastic! Keep practicing college girl, I hope your not enrolled in any honor classes.

But at least you responded, so come on in said the spider to the fly!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sin - you ignorant Bitch "strachastic" find me a dictionary that has that fucking word in it! I graduated college sweet heart and Yeah as a matter of fact with honors, that is why I can use real words when I speak. One more thing what is wrong with sororities? Were you to ugly to get into one…?

Hey Sin - you ignorant Bitch "strachastic" find me a dictionary that has that fucking word in it! I graduated college sweet heart and Yeah as a matter of fact with honors, that is why I can use real words when I speak. One more thing what is wrong with sororities? Were you to ugly to get into one…?

well einstein, I can see that you held spelling bee captain in your sorority.

Thanks for the literature lesson -dork!

Nothing is wrong with sororities, is amatter of fact I ran one for about 2 years no I wasn't the president-I was something more important, the pledgemaster!-

so anytime you want to get hazed you little skank, let me know I got a whole bag of tricks for wiseasses such as your pussy little self!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sigmagal:

Ohh Child.....This Siggy gurrrrl is one smart cookie. She went to college and to CVS to buy a dictionary. Where do you think she'll go next???? Maybe if she has some free time she can hook up with Tiny Tim,,,oops I mean Jerry X. I hear his acorns need a massage. Stacylou...you have some competiton hunnneeey! eek.gif

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard NOTHIN from me Child.

cwm45.gif

missjenkins1- who the hell are you? and what the hell got up your ass. I never bothered anyone on this board... if you read the posts what I started out saying reflect nicely on you. All I did was state that being a newbie had nothing to do with the validity of a post.

Missjenkins is here!!! OH NO! Once again im scared. It looks like we found another one of the ball lickers, don't suck too hard now! COMPETITION what's that supose too mean? You think I have competition? Well I think you better think twice about what your saying on this board. Keep you comments to yourself! Oh' and about my Tiny Tim boyfriend - why don't you just tell him that to his face, and then see what happens. His number is posted so use it FUCKER! cwm10.gifcwm43.gif

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Originally posted by missjenkins1:

Ohh Child.....This Siggy gurrrrl is one smart cookie. She went to college and to CVS to buy a dictionary. Where do you think she'll go next???? Maybe if she has some free time she can hook up with Tiny Tim,,,oops I mean Jerry X. I hear his acorns need a massage. Stacylou...you have some competiton hunnneeey! eek.gif

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard NOTHIN from me Child.

cwm45.gif

Hey wash woman!!!! thats what your profile says right. What do you change bumpabitches diaper when shes to retarded to realize that she needs to use the bathroom when shes stuck in a k-hole? Or do you clean ladyblowjobs washclothes after shes done sucking cock on her 22 hour work shift. As for me being tiny tim thank you it makes me feel good that i can be a man about everything and post under my real name, and all you lowlife losers need to hide behind fake screen names. Whos tiny know? As for my acorns needing a massage i have somebody to that allready, at least i have big enough ones to post under my real name. So run along know missjenkins you have some cleaning to do ladyblowjob is done with her 22 hour blowjob shift and bumpabitch just took a fat shit in her diaper she needs you to change it. You might need some extra help why don't you hire sin-slutsational she needs a job. pissdog.gif

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Jerry, are you sure that wasn't your girls high school photo you posted ? If Bump was in a Khole so much as you people say, then how could she possibly gather the direction to lick the sweat off denny's balls muchless have the tastebuds for it.

talk about bashing!

were your pathetic comeacks a collaberation or did each of you do your own homework!

oh btw. how is Abyss these days?

the he/she comment- how creative and cutthroat-RIGHT!

No its not my girlfriends high school picture,i'm positivly sure its bumpabith when she looks in the mirror.As for bumpabitch gathering direction for licking dennys balls all she has to do is pull her head out of his ass and wala, there she is. As for our comebacks it does'nt require much of a brain. O i'm sorry you don't have one it popped from all the pressure of your head going in and out of dennys ass.

cwm2.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by jerryx (edited 03-19-2001).]

Ladybijan22 - Let me ask you something... Since when does the date you found a website on a topic - evaluate the depth and knowledge you contain on that topic? I have been clubbing for over 7 years, I have known how to pick out a ‘Bitch” like Bumparella ever since I started grade school (that is when most girls develop their nasty attitudes). How the fuck does the fact that I wasn’t into a club website take away from my knowledge. Your newbie comments are absurd and should be kept to yourself. There are other who would like to hear everyone’s opinion… Newbie or not!

cwm43.gif

[This message has been edited by sigmagal (edited 03-19-2001).]

OH NO!!! The cult is here... I better run and hide! Oh but I can't becouse everyone knows who I really am!

I know there's more of you, stop playing hide and seek....

eye.gif

cwm23.gif

------------------

All the members of the "SLUT" Cult have spoken. Oh and now you guys are getting personal. Funny how you can do that cause we post under our real names but you stupid skanky whores all hide behind your dumb fucking screen names. Why don't you people reveal yourselves, because if you are who I think you are, I have lots of PERSONAL issues that I can bring up on this board so everyone will know just how lowlife scum all of you tramps really are!!!

[This message has been edited by jarmenio (edited 03-20-2001).]

Have no fear the Queen is back. Sorry I was to busy yesterday to play in your reindeer games. What a fucking joke this is. Bottom line, Jerry why don't you wipe that skid mark off your face and stop talking shit. You call yourself a promoter? You need to stay in Jersey at Abyss where you belong. Oh, that's right, you don't work there anymore, hmmmm I wonder why??? Oh my, did I say all that?? I must have been brain washed by that damn cult. Yet once again you need to bust out some new personalities to combat the CULT. This is over just like your career as a promoter. Why don't you go out and get a real job!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Slut cult-I think i like bashing bitch better, it has more of a ring to it. But hey jarrnio good try. Just a reminder people, about a month ago or so I held a seminar on how to create sarchastic posts, as we all can see none of you attended, and now look what trash we have to read. If your going to do battle you better come more prepared than this!! I mean please don't tell me this is all you got in you..

Boohoo I hide behind my post name, so does every other person on this board asswipe.

As for kissing Denny's ass no I don't think so .Denny does nothing for me but entertain me with his musical skills so why would I lick his balls. Get over it already . Best go back to the drawing board and plan another form of attack, because once again this one was weak. I'm still king of the hill baby-deal with it!

cwm43.gifcwm43.gif

------------------

Originally posted by jarmenio:

All the members of the "SLUT" Cult have spoken. Oh and now you guys are getting personal. Funny how you can do that cause we post under our real names but you stupid skanky whores all hide behind your dumb fucking screen names. Why don't you people reveal yourselves, because if you are who I think you are, I have lots of PERSONAL issues that I can bring up on this board so everyone will know just how lowlife scum all of you tramps really are!!!

[This message has been edited by jarmenio (edited 03-20-2001).]

Gee Wally???? Who do you THINK we are??? Now we're tramps, sluts aye??? Well I don't know who you are but from what I've heard.....ya know what....I won't even go there. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not worth it. BTW....bring up some PERSONAL issues..I would love to know who you THINK we are!!!!

BUMP A. REllA cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by jerryx:

[Or do you clean ladyblowjobs washclothes after shes done sucking cock on her 22 hour work shift.

So run along know missjenkins you have some cleaning to do ladyblowjob is done with her 22 hour blowjob shift and bumpabitch just took a fat shit in her diaper she needs you to change it. You might need some extra help why don't you hire sin-slutsational she needs a job. pissdog.gif

Listen hear colon cowboy - the only one who is getting off a 22 hour shift is you from getting plowed from behind by your crackhead girlfriend who enjoys strapping one on and making you scream "Who's your Daddy!" And the even more repulsive scenario here is that she then uses her strap-on to pleasure herself (without even rinsing under warm water) since you are lacking in the PLEAURE TOOL department. You know what they say about short guys - SHORT DICKS!!! Do you think that a potty mouth will make up for your other SHORT COMINGS?? Sorry - they don't.

FYI - you DO NOT know me. So as for calling me a tramp or a slut or whatever other name you can think of - BRING IT ON PRICK!! The only thing you know about me is what I let you know - and that is not much!!! So take your fucking freak ass girlfriend, got get you hole plowed, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I am tired of hearing you repeat yourself - is there an echo in here?? You are like a broken record - must be from all the trauma you've been receiving lately! cwm4.gifcwm5.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Have no fear the Queen is back. Sorry I was to busy yesterday to play in your reindeer games. What a fucking joke this is. Bottom line, Jerry why don't you wipe that skid mark off your face and stop talking shit. You call yourself a promoter? You need to stay in Jersey at Abyss where you belong. Oh, that's right, you don't work there anymore, hmmmm I wonder why??? Oh my, did I say all that?? I must have been brain washed by that damn cult. Yet once again you need to bust out some new personalities to combat the CULT. This is over just like your career as a promoter. Why don't you go out and get a real job!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Have no fear x is back.

Stop talking shit, if i recall bumpabitch started all this by saying that stacy bashed denny,which she did'nt. SHE ONLY STATED A FACT THAT DENNY SPINS MORE OF A COMMERCIAL SET THEN PETERS WHICH IS VERY TRUE NOT A BASH .He does also spin on ktu right? another fact.It seems like as soon as dennys name is brought up in this board its automatically a bash in the cults eye, wrong again. Why don't you guys get a life and grow the fuck up, stop being so anal.As for me not working at abyss anymore,i left there on good terms cause of diffrences. No I did'nt get fired. AGAIN, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR RESOURSES ALITTLE BETTER, BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR TRAP. As for a real job yes I own my own business,I make more in a month then you make in a year.I THINK YOU NEED A REAL HAIRCUT YOUR POODLE LIKE CURLS WENT OUT IN THE 80'S. THE GUIDETTE YEARS. PEACE. AGAIN THIS ALL STARTED CAUSE BUMPABITCH THAUGHT THAT DENNY GOT BASHED WHICH HE DID'NT. SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SHIT COMES OUT OF IT. AND IF DENNY EVER THOUGHT IT WAS A BASH I'M SURE HE WOULD HAVE POSTED HIMSELF.

------------------

OK, personally I really had enough of this board. I have to say that I'm retiring. It's time to move on, seriously how much longer are we going to play these games? So to all my peeps, "goodbye"... And to all the "cult" "bitches "Denny followers" whatever there called, it was nice talking to ya. Have a nice day....

Love Always, Stacylou...

Just to clear up one thing that was posted. "short guys have short dicks" sorry to tell you girls, that's really not the case. Ask him, he'll show you!

flirt2.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by stacylynn (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by jerryx:

I THINK YOU NEED A REAL HAIRCUT YOUR POODLE LIKE CURLS WENT OUT IN THE 80'S. THE GUIDETTE YEARS.

UM - let me get this straigh - are you trying to say curly hair went out in the 80's?? In your eyes - curly hair and the 80's are one in the same?? So I guess all the people with curly hair are left over guidettes - because they have curly hair. OK - FUCK YOU!!!! I happen to have CURLY HAIR - so do a shit load of people walking around this earth - and does that make all of them a leftover guidettes?? You make NO SENSE. Maybe if you put some thought into what you type - you might sound better!

You think you know who were are - but you are DEAD WRONG!!!! Not even close buddy - not even close. I suggest you don't quit your day job - a detective you are not. But then again you suck at promoting so why should your other skills be any different! As for getting a life - I have a great one. I don't need to pawn myself as a promoter to go to clubs and think what I am for having a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> . Oh - your life is so wonderful - you get fired from jersey clubs, your lists suck everyhwere else, and you have a girlfriend who gets more pleasure from a dirty, used up dildo than her man. Your right Jerry - my life sucks compared to yours. hehehe RIGHT!

------------------

Hee hee hee!!! Hey Girls! We sure confused the hell out of them didn't we! BTW...Little Jerry seems to think that Denny would respond to his petty posts. Pulleasse!

Get over yourself....Pee-Wee. biggrin.gif

BTW....Why so hostile???? As a promoter you should spend more time promoting...then demoting your character. Maybe that's why Abyss fired you. They don't need anything else wrong with that club. I hear Hunka's doing great too! rolleyes.gif

Listen, I'm done with you little Ferret,...go shave the stripe off your chin and saturate some parking lot. I have some work to do.

Lady B....keep the curls....I think they're cute!!!! LOL! biggrin.gif

Bump A. Rella...Now..back to my K-Hole LOL!

cwm38.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

Hee hee hee!!! Hey Girls! We sure confused the hell out of them didn't we! BTW...Little Jerry seems to think that Denny would respond to his petty posts. Pulleasse!

Get over yourself....Pee-Wee. biggrin.gif

BTW....Why so hostile???? As a promoter you should spend more time promoting...then demoting your character. Maybe that's why Abyss fired you. They don't need anything else wrong with that club. I hear Hunka's doing great too! rolleyes.gif

Listen, I'm done with you little Ferret,...go shave the stripe off your chin and saturate some parking lot. I have some work to do.

Lady B....keep the curls....I think they're cute!!!! LOL! biggrin.gif

Bump A. Rella...Now..back to my K-Hole LOL!

cwm38.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm30.gif

Not everyone can have silky straight hair like you!!! The confusion here is overflowing - I think there two share a brain! Only it's in Jerry's ass and it keeps getting whacked by that dildo she loves oh so much. It's a shame you know!

------------------