Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your fav. magazine??

there are a ton out there..just wondering what everyones choice of literature is?? mine are People(not the Teen one!),Vogue,FHM,Time and Shape! cwm38.gif oh and playboy cwm27.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I know I'm going to catch shit for this, but my favorite is National Geographic. I know I'm a fucking geek.

cwm5.gif

your not a fucking geek. u and puck have something in common : national geographic. i actually watch that or discovery sometimes. very interesting shit

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Originally posted by discobella:

"LUCKY" Magazine

anyone else ever heard of it?? It's deffinately a girls' best friend.

yeah i heard of it..it's like a teen, seventeen, ym...same shit right?! yeah i've moved on to cosmo, allure, vogue, etc. you will too, with time.

cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

Originally posted by starcapone:

yeah i heard of it..it's like a teen, seventeen, ym...same shit right?! yeah i've moved on to cosmo, allure, vogue, etc. you will too, with time.

cwm38.gif

no. It's nothing like those magazines at all. (please! those magazines are for 10 year olds) This is a shopping magazine... all the latest styles, and it's not only about clothing either.

Originally posted by starcapone:

your not a fucking geek. u and puck have something in common : national geographic. i actually watch that or discovery sometimes. very interesting shit

Thanks star. I live off the discovery channel. i watch that like every night. That and TLC.

cwm5.gif