Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today's my Birthday!!

Your birthday? No its my birthday. Oh hey Mikey, another bash is in works for the summer...just make sure you keep Josh out of my bathroom like last time. Happy birthday man. Shhh...it isnt real, its just a dream...

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

If anyone is looking for a place to celebrate their birthday Friday, 3-23-01, then come to Cream and join in Divine's Birthday Bash.

We will comp anyone who's birthday is within 8 days of Friday the 23rd as long as they show proof and coe with 3 friends for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> .

Not enticing enough??? How about open bar from 10 - 12???? Email RedKittieList@aol.com or call 973.759.9103 for more info!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Hey mike, im gonna stop by factory until about 2, then swing over to exit. i have to pay my respects to you, youve always kept it real. 20, damn, your life is a 1/4 over! smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

What the deal misskitti..

IMG]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~

Hi babe...not much here just trying to get some time to breathe. You gonna come to my party tonight???? You better think about it !

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.