Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am on and ready to kick some asssss!!!!!!!

Who the fuck are any of you people? You come on here and talk all big! I am the man and do not ever forget it. I am coming on this site to bring down the law on those of you who just plain old suck! So this is your last warning do not fuck with me!!!

Originally posted by theboy:

Who the fuck are any of you people? You come on here and talk all big! I am the man and do not ever forget it. I am coming on this site to bring down the law on those of you who just plain old suck! So this is your last warning do not fuck with me!!!

cwm13.gifcwm13.gif

cigs thank u wink.gif

evil yes i did and he told me that u two are no longer together so get over it! cwm27.gif

emmitt please don't provoke puck cwm25.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

Originally posted by eviljav666:

hey star did you find out about GARY YET OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Cigs how you doing man....Vinly friday..it should be phat...emmit and my self are hitting it... %7Boption%7D

I'm doing pretty well Jav. How about yourself??? Great show last night, huh???

I would hit Vinyl...the only problem is that whole no alcohol thing. We'll see.

This topic is all about me coming on this board and basically taking over. I don't care about any of you, I am here to tell the facts like they are. If you can't handle is get the hell out!

Didn't your parents ever teach you CHILDREN should be seen and NOT HEARD!!!!!

cwm5.gif

Anybody want some of this shit???????

This topic is all about me coming on this board and basically taking over. I don't care about any of you, I am here to tell the facts like they are. If you can't handle is get the hell out!

Hey Dip-shit - Where exact are the facts? I have yet to see anything more then you making an ass of yourself.

------------------

http://www.webshots.com/photos/imgs3/73/18073-mid.jpg

NO room? Who are you? Please, you don't want me to get silly on your ass. Go join your little gang, and gang up on me! I feel so lonely! Do any of you people really think that I would want friends like you? Please get in your cubicle and type away! This whole board is like revenge of the nerds! All you nerds come on here and type type type to your little hearts content, and some how by doing this you feel some sort of satisfaction! This alone should make you think twice before you type anything! Anyway don't get riled up about the truth because as you all know I am the boy and I rule forever! cwm11.gif

NO room? Who are you? Please, you don't want me to get silly on your ass. Go join your little gang, and gang up on me! I feel so lonely! Do any of you people really think that I would want friends like you? Please get in your cubicle and type away! This whole board is like revenge of the nerds! All you nerds come on here and type type type to your little hearts content, and some how by doing this you feel some sort of satisfaction! This alone should make you think twice before you type anything! Anyway don't get riled up about the truth because as you all know I am the boy and I rule forever! cwm11.gif

Question: What do you call what you are doing? Because it's no different than what we do. Being a little bit of a hippocrit there are we. Before you go preaching from soap box, make sure you don't contradict yourself. there is nothing worse than an idiot with a mouthful of words.

cwm5.gif

ps. i don't have a cubicle. I have an office.