Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best crib in a movie, not on mtv

Here's a question, what is your favorite house,mansion, condo whatever that you saw in a movie,not mtv, that you would love to have.

cwm1.gif

without a doubt, mine would be Lex Luther's crib in the original Superman. Underneath Grand Central Station in Metropolis. Very original and perfect location.

let the imagination run wild cwm9.gif

DMX's house in Belly... just the way he had it set up all white and black and it was very spacious... also i know you werent talkin about cribs... but did anyone see jason williams' house... that shit was absolute ruccus.... my man's got a movie theatre...a farm...skeet shooting...golf course...indoor pool...indoor basketball gymnasium...tractor trailors... and he lives in jerzee... thats the best part cwm42.gif

Originally posted by GerzeeHomeBoy:

DMX's house in Belly... just the way he had it set up all white and black and it was very spacious... also i know you werent talkin about cribs... but did anyone see jason williams' house... that shit was absolute ruccus.... my man's got a movie theatre...a farm...skeet shooting...golf course...indoor pool...indoor basketball gymnasium...tractor trailors... and he lives in jerzee... thats the best part cwm42.gif

off the hook wasn't it. those trucks are no joke. he was hitting 65mph on his land. also with the little amphibious go-carts, phat

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

How bout the house in Cruel Intentions. Ryan Phillipe's aunts house with the indoor pool. And Dr.Evil's crib was pretty tight. And just one more. If you saw the movie Say It Isnt So... that guy Jack's house.

~~>as long as ryan phillipe comes with the house!! LOL....but what about the mansion in BILLY MADISON!! now that place looked like all fun all the time!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Silveeohh what up!!!!

how was the saint.........

i cant wait till richi gets back to go out..

we went to tj for about an hour manny was hooking us up.... are you working tonight..maybe will stop by before centro... cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~