Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could live anywhere in the World other than NYC

I'd def have to say Paris. I lived there for a few months and thought the city lovely. even if the metro did close at around 1:30 and didnt open again till 5:30..... i worked around it. hehe

Irene

Two places....

Marigot, St. Martin, in the FWI, or Innsbruck, Austria. Sint Maarten and St Marin are so beautful, with so many beautiful people, and it is SO laid back, with decent clubs, and low cost of living. Innsbruck is in the center of some of the greatest skiing in the world, and there are some sick clubs in the city, where it is extremely safe. I cant wait to move back!

Rio or Amsterdam!!

I thought Rio was beautiful and the weather was great - plus I like soccer so there isn't a better place to be. Amsterdam is great city too, I like canals, the cheap x, and the club scene was good to - plus you could get membership in all those dutch clubs you can't get into as a tourist!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Sedona, AZ ... beautiful landscape, great food, calm attitude, clear skies (hard to find these days for astonomy)

Maca, Brasil ... Suburbs of Rio, Right on the beach with compition level surf, Chill atmosphere with med level night life but close to the city and the country, it's Brasil ...do I need to ellaborate?

Suda Bay, Greece ... nightlife, archetecture of the old word, Ouzo ( smile.gif), such a chill friendly vibe the people have.

Tampa, FL ... Lightning capitol of the country!!! I love lightning...

Pallowe (sp?), Spain ... Screw Ibiza this island is the true hidden tressure of nightlife (most Americans don't know about it - not as crowded and more beautiful scenary)

suburbs of Ciaro, Egypt ... I could spend years exploring the temples and pyramids ...

Australia (just about anywhere) ... haven't been there yet ... but it would be a great short term experience

Hong Kong, China ... people that know me know why... wink.gif

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Will you meet me? ... What ever you ask of me, I will do."

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

Originally posted by djstripe:

Australia (just about anywhere) ... haven't been there yet ... but it would be a great short term experience

I'll be leading a field trip to Sydney for just after christmas 2002 until just after new years, there are already 3 people on board wink.gif

------------------

"Don't worry, be Happy"....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

X-mas 2002...damn you plan ahead!!... I don't know if I'll even livin in this country still by then.....but thanks for the thought smile.gif ....have fun ...and remind me this time next year....

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Will you meet me? ... What ever you ask of me, I will do."

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

Originally posted by paristexas:

I would have to agree with Prague - even though i've never been there - I just know that it's full of unique excitement.- I've often dreamed about it.

Other places - paris, of course - there's nothing better that a rave with 10K people on the quai by the Seine river with Notre Dame just across the way, blaring techno music until 6 a.m with no complaints or cops. Fun is just a way of life.

Barcelona is another beautiful and progressive place to live with a great party life on the beachfront!!!

ok - i need a vacation now smile.gif

hey girl how you gonna say prague when you've never even been there...sounds kind of risky to me... cwm12.gif

...by the way, nice name...did you pick it for the reason i think(wim) or for something else????...let me know...

------------------

all.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

X-mas 2002...damn you plan ahead!!... I don't know if I'll even livin in this country still by then.....but thanks for the thought smile.gif ....have fun ...and remind me this time next year....

lol well put it this way, peeps that are gonna come along will most prob need to use some of their holiday time from their job......so new years 2001 is too soon, so then u look to the next year wink.gif

------------------

"Don't worry, be Happy"....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by boa_boy:

lol well put it this way, peeps that are gonna come along will most prob need to use some of their holiday time from their job......so new years 2001 is too soon, so then u look to the next year wink.gif

...yeah and as for mony purposes it would probably take me two years to get the finances straight...especially with all the fun I'm having at the moment wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Originally posted by flying_high:

...yeah and as for mony purposes it would probably take me two years to get the finances straight...especially with all the fun I'm having at the moment wink.gif

lol flights could be $750 or so, after that we'll be styling because the Aussie dollar ain't worth shit...in US dollar terms you're looking @ premium beer @ $3 a pop @ somewhere like home Sydney, and as the bar staff are making $A13+ per hour tipping is OPTIONAL

cwm32.gif

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Guest crystalmethodny

I'd concur with Miami in the states, or suburbs such as Boca or Fort Lauderdale.

Rio outside the US.

Its all about hot and spicy smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

I WOULD DEFINATELY MOVE TO ITALY.......I AM A BIG FAN OF EUROPEAN PEOPLE AND CAFE'S.......SO WHY NOT? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,......

MELANIE

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Id have to say Miami. what can i say, i have Cuban blood. I love the sun, the people (i can relate with them all, LOL) the standard of living (money wise), and its alot more laid back. They also have a Great nightlife. None like NYC's but its good. The way of life there is kick ass. But, the only way id leave NYC is if i lived next door to vampie.....Marcy in a bikini....WOOOWWWWWWY!! HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

lol... I'll be there Labor day weekend wink.gif

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

Originally posted by matta:

OK, lived in London and currently living here... so somewhere different I would pick...

Prague in CZ, cause visited there once and thought it was ace.

Matt

I would choose Paris. I love that city... but I thought about moving to Prague for a while and Matt just makes me want to get over there all the more.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Ibiza!!!!!

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by translucent:

I'd live in my wife's vagina...Do I really need to explain why?

I'm gonna guess you won't have many visitors over?

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01