Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u use code names for your drugs

when me and my friends are gonna smoke well call eachother and say you "wanna relax" and ill be like alright and its settled

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

I'ld love to meet all of those girls.

Me... I use code words like for MDMA, i call it 'E' or 'Ectasy' and free-based Cocaine... i disguise by calling it 'crack'.

noone will ever figure me out.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by starcapone:

ie instead of saying "u wanna smoke a blunt?" this girl i know says "u wanna roll/read a book with me" and i say "why certainly, i luv reading!" cwm15.gif

at 19 you are doing drugs - you're so cool - RIGHT!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

me and my friends call E "T-shirts"

Weed is refered to as "Bicycle parts".

Dont ask.

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

Originally posted by flying_high:

Well I do love to watch my Pooh-Bear cartoons with a certain person cwm12.gif

lolololol...

you is my favourite-pooh-bear-watching-with-person...

...just, it's better if you don't watch it when you're in the car...because it seems like you can't watch no pooh-bear while in a moving vehicle... cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

all.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

ie instead of saying "u wanna smoke a blunt?" this girl i know says "u wanna roll/read a book with me" and i say "why certainly, i luv reading!" cwm15.gif

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

no i'm not so cool, i'm so so cool..so i guess that makes u wrong!

cwm11.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

'nuff said

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Yeah, I mean I'm sure one else on this board was wearing a green sweater at 19...

cwm6.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

me and my friends call E "T-shirts"

Dont ask.

I think everyone on Staten Island been up on this since I was in highschool. For sum reason everybody is scared to talk on the phone so we call (x) T-Shirts. Started 1993 at a local rave store that was only open for a whole 3 weeks out here. The owner would flip (x), calling it t-shirts and weed calling it green t- shirts.

cwm32.gif

------------------

summeroflovesmall.gif

When The Going Gets Weird...

The Weird Turns Pro

Originally posted by flying_high:

And Frenchbread: maybe it's your driving that really scares me (didn't we come by here a couple of times already...oh wow, we're going in circles..hahaha) cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

girl don't you start with my drivin'...uh huh...

because it doesn't matter who's driving or where we're driving...

flying_high

+ pooh-bear cartoon

+ moving vehicle

--------------------

= freak-out-time...

e.g.: oh my god here comes the big meanie toll booth...aaaahhh...

lololololol... cwm2.gif

------------------

all.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

My friends and I call e "tickets" . "How many tickets you need for the show tonight?"

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

Maybe instead of saying "we are gonna read a book" You should try READING one!

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

Some of friends call e tickets, but usually we say are you gonna roll - I am not really paranoid about it - it's not like every goes to clubs and knows what you are talking about - I doubt my phone is being tapped!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Originally posted by petrol:

I'ld love to meet all of those girls.

Me... I use code words like for MDMA, i call it 'E' or 'Ectasy' and free-based Cocaine... i disguise by calling it 'crack'.

noone will ever figure me out.

Slick.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by somebitch:

everyone knows my friend larry smile.gif and when larry is partying, we say larry's in the house.

HEY! We call it Larry too! I think it came from someone saying, hey, are you gonna spark up that bad Larry? So now it's like, Larry's hangin out tonight too.....

We also refer to it as Elvis...

And E we sometimes refer to as Emily.....such as....can you bring your friend Emily or find out if Emily can come....

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Usually we call all drugs in general "Party Favors". Weed we usually ask for "girls" i.e. "Is that redhead with the green dress and crystals coming?" Usually extacy is A-5 (Fifth letter of the alphabet) or Emily. "Whats Emily wearing to the club?" "Smiley faces, or shes bringing White Tulips, or driving a Rolls..." Any various such combo...

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

When I first started smoking, we referred to pot as Bob using the Bob Marley reference and then when I was going away to study abroad, I was dropping my stash off at my friends house and my dad was driving. So I told him that I was dropping some books off at his house. So since then, my friend and I have a bunch of juvenile references like, 'have you seen the librarian?', 'read any good books lately', and so on. Well that's all for my stupid drug names.

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

i hate code names because in high school very few people did drugs and EVERYTHING had the most cryptic code names. it was so cryptic, a code name of a code name of a code name of a code name of a code name for weed would be heroin, which was kinda antithetical

i get annoyed when people use code names when there's no need to use code names. it's like people are afraid to say a drug's name, like to even say that they use it