Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******SAY ANYTHING POST**********

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by princess0111:

lavendermenace.....i don't think that his bf knows about it bec. he def. would of said something to him....plus when we all chill as a group it's like we are on opposites sides of the room avoiding each other like the plague lol.......and then when he talks to me infront of him it's like i give him attitude so hi friend doesn't know the deal.....you know what i mean.......we also had mad close calls but thank god we never got caught....knock on wood.......it's like he likes me so much and he even says that sometimes he pushes himself away from me to prevent his feelings from developing.......www.maddrama.com

melanie

Yeah, We did the same thing, avoided each other like the plague in the presence of others. The problem for us was that the other knows me way too well, and could probably tell something was up.

Just make sure you're not being TOO careful. Besides that, you need to start thinking about how this is going to turn out. (my thing lasted almost four months. creepy)

lavendermenace.....i don't think that his bf knows about it bec. he def. would of said something to him....plus when we all chill as a group it's like we are on opposites sides of the room avoiding each other like the plague lol.......and then when he talks to me infront of him it's like i give him attitude so hi friend doesn't know the deal.....you know what i mean.......we also had mad close calls but thank god we never got caught....knock on wood.......it's like he likes me so much and he even says that sometimes he pushes himself away from me to prevent his feelings from developing.......www.maddrama.com

melanie

you forgot to push the CAPS LOCK!

cwm17.gif

------------------

14.jpg

SORRY EM....HERE YOU GO.........LAVENDERMENACE WELL THAT IS CREEPY THAT WE HAVE THE SAME STORY AND YET THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME LOL.........BUT HIS FRIEND NO DOUBT IS A LITTLE SKEPTICAL AT TIMES WHEN I WANT TO GO UPSTAIRS TO THE HIP HOP ROOM IN EXIT BEC. THAT 'S WHERE IS BF HANGS OUT....AND I THINK HE KNOWS WHY I GO UP THERE BUT HE NEVER CAUGHT US DOING ANYTHING JUST TALKING....AND THEN HE PRETENDS LIKE HE DIDN'T EVEN SEE US AND WALKS AWAY FROM US.........

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i just found out i have mono

yey for me

Damn that sucks!!! i had mono the summer of '98 and i lost 15lbs and have only gained back about 5lbs!

Just be prepared to feel like SHIT for the next three months!

Sorry hun! frown.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Princess0111.... Something's gotta give, you know that. It can't go on like this forever. . .

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

it fucking sucks being away from someone you love for two weeks, looking forward to seeing them, and then missing your fucking flight because people in germany can not drive up a fucking hill!!!!!

so to all those fucking assholes that drove on highway 5 this morning from berlin to frankfurt, i would like to say: fuck you very much

i needed to get that out

by the way, berlin is a nice city, and so is frankfurt

one more thing, germans can not dance

Originally posted by jammy:

Don't you hate being so pissed that you get a lump in your throat? cwm23.gif

-Jamms "anythingpost" biggrin.gif

hey girlie...

i know exactly what you mean...

and it's hard to swallow...

and you don't want to show whoever you are mad at that you are swallowing...

...yep...

i haven't had that in a long time though...i guess i am lucky... cwm12.gif

sure brings memories back of big fights...

like phil hartman would say: "aaaaahhhhhh...good times, good times"...

------------------

all.jpg

AIM: thefrenchbread

YIM: thefrenchbread

Originally posted by frenchbread:

hey girlie...

i know exactly what you mean...

and it's hard to swallow...

and you don't want to show whoever you are mad at that you are swallowing...

...yep...

i haven't had that in a long time though...i guess i am lucky... cwm12.gif

sure brings memories back of big fights...

like phil hartman would say: "aaaaahhhhhh...good times, good times"...

cwm35.gif yeah I'm usually a calm gal but I hate it when the wrong buttons get pushed (quite hard at that) and then it screws up my day (ok, it only lasts a 1/2 hour). But then when I reflect on what has happened I realize I don't deserve it so my reaction now is C'est la vie What will be will be and I shouldn't try to make people see the errors of their ways, they've got to see it themselves!

-Jamms

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

WELL THANKS LAVENDERMENACE FOR GIVING ME ADVICE..........I APPRECIATE ...WHAT I AM GOING TO DO I DON'T KNOW YET......KEEP YA POSTED CHICKIE.........

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

YIKES! That sucks, but I have to tell you, its the best diet out there!

im not trying to lose any weight

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

I wasn't insinuating anything, I was half kidding, I lost 15 lbs when I had mono. It was hardly worth it

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

haha! neither was I!Before I got mono I would gain weight like anybody else if I ate like a pig, and now that I need to gain a few lbs., I can't and it's been three years!! I've been a twig ever since. It's bizarre!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Mel

Lets go to Cream. people from the board promote it. there's a hip hop room and a techno room which is good cuz some of my hip hop friends are coming out. plus it's only $15 to get in. Get a crew together and let's go.

------------------

* emily *

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

cwm43.gif FAAAAAAAACKER i just burnt my cheesecake!!!!

hahhahhahahahaah

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

OK HERE I GO I AM GOING TO ASK FOR YOUR PEOPLE'S ADVICE ON SOMETHING.......FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME INPUT....DALE AND EM...I THINK YOU KNOW THIS STORY LOL..........WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU MEET A CREW OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME AND TWO GUYS LIKE YOU BOTH AT THE SAME TIME OF THE INITAL MEETING BUT THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I LIKE ONE BUT NO THE OTHER...HERE'S THE CATCH......THE GUY THAT LIKES ME BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM WON'T LET ME BE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND.....IS THAT MESSED UP OR WHAT....BEC. THAT IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME AND HIS BF TO BE TOGETHER ........INPUT PLEASE

MEL

Sounds to me like this cat is just being a child. How is he not letting you date this other guy? If he really wants your friendship, he'd "let" (not that you have to have his permission) you date his friend... I do understand that if he really likes you, he will hurt, but it's going to hurt both of you more in the long run if he tries to control your relationships...

You friend is kinda acting a like turd....

cwm1.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

OK HERE I GO I AM GOING TO ASK FOR YOUR PEOPLE'S ADVICE ON SOMETHING.......FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME INPUT....DALE AND EM...I THINK YOU KNOW THIS STORY LOL..........WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU MEET A CREW OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME AND TWO GUYS LIKE YOU BOTH AT THE SAME TIME OF THE INITAL MEETING BUT THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I LIKE ONE BUT NO THE OTHER...HERE'S THE CATCH......THE GUY THAT LIKES ME BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM WON'T LET ME BE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND.....IS THAT MESSED UP OR WHAT....BEC. THAT IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME AND HIS BF TO BE TOGETHER ........INPUT PLEASE

MEL

I don't know what to tell you but you are still the CAPS LOCK QUEEN!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

MEL

Ok I was in a similar situation recently, except both of them were long time friends of mine.

First question: How does the guy you like feel about the situation? i.e. where do his loyalties lie? Is he willing to ditch his friend for you? and if so, do you want to cause that?

You can always go behind his back, but you'll be found out eventually.

The only right way to deal with it is for the two of you to speak to him together and try to convince him that he's being unfair.

If that doesn't work, you just have to decide what is more important.

Unfortunately, my story did not end well. . .

------------------

Thanks em! cwm20.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."