Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DimaNYC>Fucking SCUM BAG OF NY! A big FUCK YOU, >>FAGGOT STYLE!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say a few words to you.

Was reading your post in the "Bush,anti gay pride Post"

And it takes alot to make me Up-set. And your post was very up-setting. and it really made me sick, After reading your post i felt very sick, and Scared that there are still people out there like you, in a city like NYC. Yes i new that there were worth less people like your self out there, but EVERYTHING u said was so OFF.

2 gay people cant raise a child?!!

You HATE Gay people, and your involved in the NY club scene?

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

us faggots fucking Started the NY Scene!!

so you can take your Pathetic fucking STRAIGHT life back to your CLOSET , Cause hunny we all no your sucking dick on Ave B.

Ugh! WHAT a fucking loser

FUCK YOU!

LOVE,

NY's BIGGEST FAGGOT

Jay smile.gif

------------------

It's not about what u wear.

It's not about how u look.

It's about 1 thing.

HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Anything else, is just not my cup of Tea.

PALLADIUM>>>>> RIP

CLUB USA>>>>>> RIP

DISCO 2000>>>> RIP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaysea:

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

, Cause hunny we all no your sucking dick on Ave B.

Ugh! WHAT a fucking loser

FUCK YOU!

werk y0 shit baby! .. Werd up!!

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

huh?

huh?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Jaysea- I hear ya, hon, really I do. I've read posts from him before and they're all filled with ignorant statements coming out of his ass. None as bad as the one to which you're referring, which was absolutely abhorrent. Pretty amusing that someone will say proudly "I am a bigot! I hate!" Pretty fuckin pathetic.

BUT I resisted the temptation to respond to that post because I don't want to fuel the fire. It's just not a good idea to single out morons like that; it's best to ignore them and hope they go away. Unfortunately, with an attitude like that, nobody here is going to be able to change his mind so just fuck him.

But since I've already responded to you, I might as well add this-

Dima, you bigoted homophobe- next time you're beating off because no girl will touch your prejudiced ass... this depraved bisexual will be goin' down on a girl while getting some from my man. Just think about that when your stupidity leaves you ALL ALONE.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

True DimaNYC is just an ignorant asshole and jaysea I see your reasons to be upset but...

I've kinda been thinkin about this subject since I read this thread and I 100% believe that a child could be raised properly if not better then a hetorosexual couple in regards to values, respect, dignity, inner strength, independence etc. All strong charecteristics of the gay community.

But as another consideration is that really enough or a truly stable environment in today's day and age. As a gay couple would you want to subject your child to the harsh standards and expectations of society? How do you think this would effect the phsychie of a young hetrosexual child being brought up by two homosexual parents of the same sex? Definitely an interesting topic/debate.

Originally posted by tastyt:

Jaysea- I hear ya, hon, really I do. I've read posts from him before and they're all filled with ignorant statements coming out of his ass. None as bad as the one to which you're referring, which was absolutely abhorrent. Pretty amusing that someone will say proudly "I am a bigot! I hate!" Pretty fuckin pathetic.

BUT I resisted the temptation to respond to that post because I don't want to fuel the fire. It's just not a good idea to single out morons like that; it's best to ignore them and hope they go away. Unfortunately, with an attitude like that, nobody here is going to be able to change his mind so just fuck him.

But since I've already responded to you, I might as well add this-

Dima, you bigoted homophobe- next time you're beating off because no girl will touch your prejudiced ass... this depraved bisexual will be goin' down on a girl while getting some from my man. Just think about that when your stupidity leaves you ALL ALONE.

Thats why i love this girl!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by tastyt:

I'm not saying he won't have any issues to deal with... just that they're not necessarily any worse than other issues kids have to face.

You believe this? What kids are we talkin about? The ones who get picked on cause they have braces, or an ugly shirt? But homosexual parents I do not believe this would be viewed as a normal childhood issue.

I agree that this in most cases would create a better lifestyle then would a foster home for children and that the child would no doubt be loved unconditionally. But I think that for many children this would be a very embarassing, difficult to understand situation, that could possibly cause a great deal of resentment.

Originally posted by visions:

You believe this? What kids are we talkin about? The ones who get picked on cause they have braces, or an ugly shirt? But homosexual parents I do not believe this would be viewed as a normal childhood issue.

I agree that this in most cases would create a better lifestyle then would a foster home for children and that the child would no doubt be loved unconditionally. But I think that for many children this would be a very embarassing, difficult to understand situation, that could possibly cause a great deal of resentment.

What is a normal childhood? Let's clear that up first. In today’s society what would be considered as "Normal."

I have no idea what’s normal.

Not even 50 years ago, a mixed child would be considered as abnormal as they can get. To some people it’s still odd today.

I don’t think I can define what is normal . . . but I’ll tell you what I “THINK” is abnormal.

I know for a fact that there are thousands of children out there who are abused (physically and sexually) by their real and foster parents. Kids who have to live in violent and drug infested neighborhoods because they were born into poverty. Babies who die or are handicapped by the time they’re 3 months because their parents shook them too hard.

I don’t think having a homosexual parents are the worst of our worries. Value, respect, dignity, inner strength, and independence is not taught by sexual preference but by good guidance. Whether they are hetero or homo.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

What is a normal childhood? Let's clear that up first. In today’s society what would be considered as "Normal."

I have no idea what’s normal.

Not even 50 years ago, a mixed child would be considered as abnormal as they can get. To some people it’s still odd today.

I don’t think I can define what is normal . . . but I’ll tell you what I “THINK” is abnormal.

I know for a fact that there are thousands of children out there who are abused (physically and sexually) by their real and foster parents. Kids who have to live in violent and drug infested neighborhoods because they were born into poverty. Babies who die or are handicapped by the time they’re 3 months because their parents shook them too hard.

I don’t think having a homosexual parents are the worst of our worries. Value, respect, dignity, inner strength, and independence is not taught by sexual preference but by good guidance. Whether they are hetero or homo.

BlueAngel

Your right normal is not a good term to use. but your repeating what I have already agreed to. I know this is a better life in comparison to many foster children, and I agree the most of the gay community posess all of those great qualities you mentioned.

But I question the effects of having homosexual parents in a predominantly heterosexual environment. NYC is one thing the rest of the world is another. The gay community predominantly resides in major cities throughout the world. Aside from some of the major cities throughout the world, homosexuality is viewed as unnaceptable behavior.

But you seem pretty confident that having loving, caring parents is the answer to a child's happiness.

The world is far more complicated then that.

Pleeeeassee no one get me wrong here, I have NO problem with anybody's sexual preference. I'm just questioning the effectiveness of two homosexuals raising a child. If you are only comparing this childs upbringing to a crack baby from the projects then yes you are right. But what about all the other children?

But I question the effects of having homosexual parents in a predominantly heterosexual environment. NYC is one thing the rest of the world is another. The gay community predominantly resides in major cities throughout the world. Aside from some of the major cities throughout the world, homosexuality is viewed as unnaceptable behavior.

But you seem pretty confident that having loving, caring parents is the answer to a child's happiness.

The world is far more complicated then that.

Change never happens by its self. People have to make it happen. If historically, the world stayed amongst what they thought was safe then we would never be where we are now, would we?

You’re right, it’s sad that these children (of homosexual parents) are going to be ridiculed and made fun of and face a hard society . . . TODAY. But these children are going to open the gateway . . . for the other children in the future. It always happens that way. We live a better life now because our parents worked a little harder and made it a little easier for us and their parents a little easier for them . . . so on and so on.

Change is never an easy battle and there are going to be children who are going to get hurt in the process and then there are some who will only become stronger and a better person from it also. The bottom line is that the homosexual society out there CAN NOT sit back and let the main society dictate what is normal or not . . . or what is best for everyone. They have to do what they have to do in order to bring change and acceptance in the future.

If you are only comparing this childs upbringing to a crack baby from the projects then yes you are right. But what about all the other children?

Who said I was only comparing crack babies? You don't think suburban kids don't get physically and sexually abused by their parents? Out of all the misfortunate children out there . . . so called "Other Children" is a minority. Children in a good and healthy family enviornment is a rarity these days. Sad isn't it?

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 06-06-2001).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

Change never happens by its self. People have to make it happen. If historically, the world stayed amongst what they thought was safe then we would never be where we are now, would we?

You’re right, it’s sad that these children (of homosexual parents) are going to be ridiculed and made fun of and face a hard society . . . TODAY. But these children are going to open the gateway . . . for the other children in the future. It always happens that way. We live a better life now because our parents worked a little harder and made it a little easier for us and their parents a little easier for them . . . so on and so on.

Change is never an easy battle and there are going to be children who are going to get hurt in the process and then there are some who will only become stronger and a better person from it also. The bottom line is that the homosexual society out there CAN NOT sit back and let the main society dictate what is normal or not . . . or what is best for everyone. They have to do what they have to do in order to bring change and acceptance in the future.

Your a 100% right. Excellent point. Hopefully someday there will be a better environment to raise a child in a homosexual household. It is also true that many children grow up in shitty households. Who knows if domestic environments will get better or worse over time...I guess there's no judging that.

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 06-06-2001).]

BlueAngel pretty much covered it... but I just want to state that, no I wasn't talking about kids who get picked on because they have too many zits or something similarly stupid. I was talking about serious matters including abuse and neglect.

Another thing she brought up... the issue of biracial children. In 1975, the year i was born, it was pretty uncommon for a white, unmarried, suburban middle-class woman to raise her biracial child. Usually, if not aborted, the child would go up for adoption, or would be raised by the black family.

Well... if my mother hadn't fought like hell w/her parents, and gone against society's norms... I wouldn't have been raised with my birth family. And incidentally it WAS my black grandparents who offered to adopt me, rather than have me go off strangers.

Anyway, the point to all this is that norms are sometimes fucked up and that what's right isn't always easy. But someone has to take the first step.

------------------

But as another consideration is that really enough or a truly stable environment in today's day and age. As a gay couple would you want to subject your child to the harsh standards and expectations of society? How do you think this would effect the phsychie of a young hetrosexual child being brought up by two homosexual parents of the same sex? Definitely an interesting topic/debate.

Visions, I understand your concern. However, considering all the less-than-stellar conditions children face I think it's kind of a minor point. If a child has two loving parents who treat him or her right, that child is already ahead of many other kids.

My best friend knows a gay couple who adopted a baby a few years ago and that baby is so loved! His parents and their friends simply dote over him. Imagine if instead that kid had been placed in, say, foster care instead and wound up being moved around from home to home, and we all know horror stories about foster homes well enough.

I'm not saying he won't have any issues to deal with... just that they're not necessarily any worse than other issues kids have to face.

------------------

• 2 months later...

Just found this post, thought I'd reply. Since I did find some of the replies amusing or naive rather.

jaysea, don't get upset like that. I just voiced the opinion of the vast majority (HELLO!!!! there is world outside NYC, ya know?). I apologize if you were oblivious to that fact and had to hear it/read it for the first time. I should have been more gentle. Oh and another thing, 'you' started what? Are you educated at all? There were underground clubs since before your parents were born. Which slowly evolved in what we have today. Don't insult everyone by saying that 'you' the gay community started the "NY club scene", whatever that means.

Tasty T, yes it is "Pretty amusing that someone will say proudly 'I am a bigot! I hate!'", considering you had that in quotations, made me curious who you quoted. Also Tasty T, you said "I resisted the temptation to respond to that post," hmm, so what happened? Couldn't resist after all?

back2basics, hmm, one thing, back to basics.

cmb1975, here's what you've said "Thats why i love this girl!!!" ... well I have one thing to add to that: Great minds think alike girls.

visions, you're very uninteresting. Your replies to this post are elementary. You change 'your' opinions as soon as someone contradicts you. Have a head on your shoulders. Pussy! :) Just kidding, about being a Pussy, not everything else of course.

Now if we lived in a perfect world, where would fags get children to adopt? Anybody wants to get creative and tell me? Oh wait if we lived in a perfect world there wouldn't be any. But since we don't live in a perfect world, the vast majority thinks like I do. I really do feel for you if you're not aware of that fact. So who's ignorant?

And please spare me the rhetoric and examples that don't, won't, can't relate to this topic in any way.

oh yeah the vast majority of the country. youre talking as if they are so civilized. priests having sex with altar boys. politicians fucking and killing their interns. white supremicits burning crosses on peoples lawns. members of "militias" launching terrorist attacks. "right to lifers" (hah!) killing doctors, mothers, social workers, and children. rednecks commiting incest. and last but not least, elections being stolen. thank god i dont live with the vast majority of america, the "moral" citizens of this country :D

Originally posted by DimaNYC

And please spare me the rhetoric and examples that don't, won't, can't relate to this topic in any way.

instead of asking this and simply saying negative things about everyone else that posted (they did about you, but at least expressed reasons why whether you liked them or not), why don't you explain your view in relation to what these people are saying?

Oh,

and your right of course, the vast majority does think like you do - just like they thought the black people were apes and jews had horns. of course, this isn't really thinking at all but just convincing yourself that the views of really conservative institutions, like the church for example, are right all the time. not saying they you are blindly religious (maybe you are a spiritual free thinker that came up with this on your own), but think of all the things the church was against that turned out to be true and not blasphemy. Two examples: the earth is the center of the universe and the world is flat. People who truly think for themselves don't need organizations and other people to tell the what to believe or how to think.

Times change. Just not fast enough.

So, since many of us never saw the first post, why do you think the way you do? some bad personal experience? lots of reading?

Times change. Just not fast enough.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh yeah the vast majority of the country. youre talking as if they are so civilized. priests having sex with altar boys. politicians fucking and killing their interns. white supremicits burning crosses on peoples lawns. members of "militias" launching terrorist attacks. "right to lifers" (hah!) killing doctors, mothers, social workers, and children. rednecks commiting incest. and last but not least, elections being stolen. thank god i dont live with the vast majority of america, the "moral" citizens of this country :D

bigpoppanils, are you joking? Guy read your post, don't make me outline your idiocy. Anyway, too late. Didn't I ask not to post examples that can't relate to what I've said? Actually since you think the vast majority of this country kills people for a living and commits incest then I will also "thank god" that you don't live with "the "moral" citizens of this country." This is where I yell at you, "READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU SIMPLETON", but I won't do that. Just thinking out loud.

And just to satisfy my curiosity where do you live if not with "with the vast majority of america?"

barvybe, it wasn't negative, if you read carefully you will see that my last post was not negative. You probably caught on to my sarcasm that's all. If we're all looking to perfect this world, hmm wait, read my previous post about that. And yes I do read a lot. Dinosaurs ruled the world some time ago (is this out of place? Well so were your examples.) As soon as you tell me how two fags can procreate (and don't tell me they'll impregnate two dykes and they'll all live happily ever after) I'll write you a thesis on why I think the way I think. I also have a quote for you, "Out of sight out of mind" and another one "Don't ask don't tell"... and a personal one "Be, just don't rub it in my face!"

Oh and one more thing, I think I missed where 'the politically correct bunch' "expressed reasons why" (if not only for my views that differ from theirs, my popular views I might add [i'm not being sarcastic.]) they speak so highly of me. Mind pointing it out?

One last thing you've said "of course, this isn't really thinking at all but just convincing yourself that the views of really conservative institutions, like the church for example, are right all the time." Do you really believe that? Do you actually believe that most do not think for them selves?

Just found this post, thought I'd reply. Since I did find some of the replies amusing or naive rather.

jaysea, don't get upset like that. I just voiced the opinion of the vast majority (HELLO!!!! there is world outside NYC, ya know?).

Well as you are talking about the world outside NY, I would like to enlarge your view. There are quite a few countries that actually allow gay marriage (which would give them the right to raise children) for example Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and so on. I am not really sure if the vast majority does think alike you.

There was a lot of discussions about the topic of gay marriage here in Germany, and the polls prove you wrong. Well you are gonna say Germany aint the US and I can't really say anything against it, but you would be surprised what alot of people think if you would surround yourself with a couple more open minded ones.

Originally posted by nightgroover

jaysea, don't get upset like that. I just voiced the opinion of the vast majority (HELLO!!!! there is world outside NYC, ya know?).

Well as you are talking about the world outside NY, I would like to enlarge your view. There are quite a few countries that actually allow gay marriage (which would give them the right to raise children) for example Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and so on. I am not really sure if the vast majority does think alike you.

There was a lot of discussions about the topic of gay marriage here in Germany, and the polls prove you wrong. Well you are gonna say Germany aint the US and I can't really say anything against it, but you would be surprised what alot of people think if you would surround yourself with a couple more open minded ones.

nightgroover, I understand its early morning, well in the States anyway. But are you reading between the lines? :confused: What's all this about gay marriages? Thank you for trying to enlarge my views I'll return the favor and will try to "enlarge your view(s)", some states do allow gay marriages here as well. And also, "alot of people" does not constitute a vast majority of the world.

geez, can't you lot discuss a point with somebody with an alternate viewpoint without insulting them?!?

anyway I think dimanyc is probably correct that the majority of people in the World would not agree with a gay couple having children. However, the significance of this point is entirely lost on me - dimanyc - wanna fill us in?

Tom