Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. . . .too many J U i C E B A G S ?? . . . .

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

Juiceheads dont really bother me but it sucks if you bump intp to them because of the oil slick they leave on you.Alot of them have pretty nasty body odor to. cwm8.gif

Thats a harsh generalization!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i dont really mind them. everyone is doin their own thing, but everyone is together lovin the music and having a great time too. and usually those guys are really nice guys too. i dont like any kinda person if there an asshole. but as long as their cool and enjoying themselves who cares

i dont mind them. everyone is doing their own thing, but everyone is also lovin the music and havin the time of their lives together. they're actually nice guys usually. i wouldnt like anyone who's an asshole. as long as their nice and enjoying themselves and everyone is having a good time. who cares what "crowd" or category you fall in

deep thoughts from thad

i dont mind them. everyone is doing their own thing, but everyone is also lovin the music and havin the time of their lives together. they're actually nice guys usually. i wouldnt like anyone who's an asshole. as long as their nice and enjoying themselves and everyone is having a good time. who cares what "crowd" or category you fall in

deep thoughts from thad

Ya know....not every got that has a nice muscular body is on juice. I have alot of guy friends at the gym that look damm good and they are not all juiced up. At the club...though...ya sometimes when they take off there shirts it can get a lil nasty. Espcially when they did'nt shave .. they feel like a sharp razor.

SuZie cwm38.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

nah for real - juice heads dont do it for me - i dont think bigger is better

i think CUTTER is better --..

id prefer a thinner guy who is ripped up - over a big huge juicehead-- just doesnt get me wet =)

Hellz yeah, Nik, I'm right there with ya girlie!

I was in culture shock the first time I went to a party with lots of juiceheads. The only times I had ever seen shirtless muscleboys like that, they were all gay! But I'm a little more used to it now... as long as I don't get harrassed, it's all good!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I hate to say this because I know a lot of guys that juice. But, what about the ones that don't and are big. Me and a few of my boys never touched it and are definatly bigger than most that have. And have done shows. Ok sorry about the rantin, just hate when people who don't work hard enough blame it on the juice thats all.

They don't bother me. Often they're nice to look at but I have to laugh at the guys who walk around with their arms sticking out because they *think* their muscles are too big for their arms to hang normally.

Who are they kidding?!!?

LOL.

cwm27.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

how many times are you going to post your"deep thoughts" lol

j.k

--

nah for real - juice heads dont do it for me - i dont think bigger is better

i think CUTTER is better --..

id prefer a thinner guy who is ripped up - over a big huge juicehead-- just doesnt get me wet =)

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

it's not about ragging on anybody and it's not even stereotyping. it all comes down to the point of the way they carry themselves while in clubs... do they have to walk around like they are tough shit with their shirts off?? i mean yea some of them look really hot and are even probally really sweet - but do they have to go to the extent of walkin around half naked to shows off their muscles needless to say with the arrogant attitude that might come with it??? cwm38.gif

Originally posted by and123100:

it's not about ragging on anybody and it's not even stereotyping. it all comes down to the point of the way they carry themselves while in clubs... do they have to walk around like they are tough shit with their shirts off?? i mean yea some of them look really hot and are even probally really sweet - but do they have to go to the extent of walkin around half naked to shows off their muscles needless to say with the arrogant attitude that might come with it??? cwm38.gif

Get of your high perch you shalloww...UGGHHH, I can't respond to this anymore because I'm gonna lose it - seriously!

cwm23.gif

------------------

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest!"

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

AIM: Spragga25

I'll apologize now, but, have you ever just HAD to say something because it was funny?

Originally posted by spragga25:

Get of your high perch you shalloww...UGGHHH, I can't respond to this anymore because I'm gonna lose it - seriously!

cwm23.gif

R O I D R A G E cwm35.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'll apologize now, but, have you ever just HAD to say something because it was funny?

R O I D R A G E cwm35.gif

Another perception Uh, yeah...that's it sparky!! Obviously, you've never seen what I look like, so don't make predjudiced remarks! Now run along little girle!

------------------

Originally posted by hottienotte:

Spragga25....Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

Everyone is making valid points that you know are completely true...

What the hell are you talking about?!?!

------------------