Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What big club do you think is next on Mayor G's hit list?

Speculations say it's LL and Tunnel since they are at a weak point with a change of owners..but I also hear he has an eye out for SF!

Any of you think he'll take one last swing at one of our beloved dance floors before he's gone?

Which club do you think is next in the "Quality of Life" Clubland massacres?

------------------

bluejen00.jpg

The only thing man has to fear of a dog is his MASTER.

(Mark Twain)

I think that some club needs to hire a good lawyer and strike down the cabaret license law. That law is clearly unconstitutional and I cannot imagine that it would hold up in the State Supreme Court. Clubs make a shitload of money on $30-covers and $5-water bottles - you can hire an army of lawyers with that.

------------------

In G We Trust

Who knows, but any club being mentioned in the paper should be worried!! Twilo was being mentioned a lot in the news and look what happened!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

The mayor got what he wanted and that was to put Twilo out of business,fucker had a vendetta with that place for years,as for the Tunnel and LL peter no longer owns it,he bailed out,which pissed the hell out of the mayor.the owner of sound factory has a great relationship with the NYPD and City Hall.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

Well I went on to join ACLU today, and definitely plan to write them and ask if they are doing anything about the cabaret license law (cause that's the deadliest weapon that Guiliani has). Even when his impotent ass gets kicked out of the mayor seat, that law needs to be canned. So there. I'm feelin bitchy today!

------------------

In G We Trust

don't

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by guinevere:

Not Factory.... Don't take my Factory away. Vinyl just isn't enough for my weekends, I need Factory!

we'll have to start a support group!!! cwm14.gif

I'll bring the coffee, bottles of Poland Spring, Red Bull, whatever we need to get started.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

That is a really good question.He better leave Tunnel the fuck alone cuz i'll personally beat that facsist faaacker with a shovel.

Hey I'll help you!!

cwm23.gifcwm21.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I have question - why Twilo - I seen plenty of shit gone down in every other club, including people overdosing. So, I ask the question again - why Twilo - I am not saying conspiracy or anything, but every or any club in the city could be closed for the shit that goes down inside them!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Originally posted by anthony:

The mayor got what he wanted and that was to put Twilo out of business,fucker had a vendetta with that place for years,as for the Tunnel and LL peter no longer owns it,he bailed out,which pissed the hell out of the mayor.the owner of sound factory has a great relationship with the NYPD and City Hall.

Peter Still owns BOTH the clubs, he has been unsucsessful in selling them to date.

Originally posted by crobra:

I have question - why Twilo - I seen plenty of shit gone down in every other club, including people overdosing. So, I ask the question again - why Twilo - I am not saying conspiracy or anything, but every or any club in the city could be closed for the shit that goes down inside them!!

Why Twilo? The death of the medical student was a start. I think the major point was when they tried to hide the three people who were unconscious from the paramedics. I know other clubs have problems with people overdosing but the staff does not try to hide them from paramedics when they arrive. The staff at Twilo told the police and the paramedics that they dont know of any problems that night. A customer had to call 911 again and tell them where the people where.

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 06-08-2001).]