Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its official...Ichi and Sainjsc are taking this Fairy Princess to Pride!

LOL!

Well true true, but I belong to those boys that night. I'm their Fairy Princess ;-)

-Oo

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Don't you think there will be enough fairy's there? Go as a Queen.. shit no that doen't work wink.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

You know it, sweetie!! We'll "have a gay ol' time" at Caligula, for sure! Who's joining in the festivites? C'mon, show of hands, people, show of hands!!!

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

So I open my door to my enemies

And I ask could we wipe the slate clean

But they tell me to please go fuck myself

You know you just can't win - Lost for Words/The Division Bell/Pink Floyd/David Gilmour

Think we can drag you out here for Pride weekend? :-)

I like it!!

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Think we can drag you out here for Pride weekend? :-)

When is it?

I am supposed to be coming, but for the Ibiza meet-up.. there again i do have spare cash at the moment. When when when?

I can be more camp than a row of tents wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

last weekend in June. Party is at Hammerstien and of course there's always the parade, Vinyl on Friday etc. etc. Will be a blast I'm sure :-)

-Oo

When is it?

I am supposed to be coming, but for the Ibiza meet-up.. there again i do have spare cash at the moment. When when when?

I can be more camp than a row of tents wink.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

Wanna pair of wings too?

;-)

-Oo

Actually that's when i was thinking of... i may well be there smile.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

Originally posted by ooana:

Wanna pair of wings too?

;-)

-Oo

LOL,

Nah i have a good wig that sould suffice wink.gif Could somebody do my make-up?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I was a theater major...costume makeup is one oy favorite things (next to foofy fairy wings that is) so....you got it ;-)

-Oo

LOL,

Nah i have a good wig that sould suffice wink.gif Could somebody do my make-up?

------------------

ooana.gif

They're gonna get me wings and a nice lil' crown....I'll flutter happily all over the place then on to Caligula.

Wahhoo! Hope to see many of ya there.

::flutter flutter::

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 06-08-2001).]