Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do I go about becoming a hired dancer in a club?

I have been dancing for 8 years I love to do it and I do it well, I have won many a dance contest and I just started to wonder so can I go about getting paied to go to a club and dance, NOT STRIP!!

Someone please reply

-Daniela

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Three very simple things you need:

First, get really HUGE fake boobs.

Second, become a size zero.

Third, have little or no talent.

I'm sure you'll get a job w/ no problem!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

ok for ur info I have danced professionally at Alivn Ailey and I went to the school of preforming arts, it just happens that I like the clubs and the whole atmosphere when I dance at clubs so I want to do it professionaly why does it have to be such a big deal that no one can help me with this in a professional adult type of way. First off hating on me and next saying I should lower myself to become a stripper. I mean cmon now

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

ok for ur info I have danced professionally at Alivn Ailey and I went to the school of preforming arts, it just happens that I like the clubs and the whole atmosphere when I dance at clubs so I want to do it professionaly why does it have to be such a big deal that no one can help me with this in a professional adult type of way. First off hating on me and next saying I should lower myself to become a stripper. I mean cmon now

I dont hate u and i wish i could help u about dancin in clubs...ppl j/k witcha...anywayz i think that thats a fun job and can understand why you'd do it..

BUT i disagree with this about "lowering" yourself by stripping..i dont think strippers are low chicks..just like anyone else theyre working for fundage

I have been dancing for 8 years I love to do it and I do it well, I have won many a dance contest and I just started to wonder so can I go about getting paied to go to a club and dance, NOT STRIP!!

Someone please reply

-Daniela

Your Best bet is to go to a talent company. the clubs mostly deal with them for there dancers and stuff......

Or the slutie way is to just fuck the owner and ask him while he has your face planted in a pillow

BTW

"Look at those breast"

Old guy from boston public

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Daniela-

I am being serious, because I have no problem with you being a very pretty girl, I am secure enough with myself that I don't have to put you down to make myself feel better. This is what you should do, maybe ask the staff at your favorite club who you might have to talk to, to get a job dancing there. Maybe ask what times are the good times to come and speak to someone, and be nice and curtious. If they are not interested then you will know and please pick a place that is respectable, if you have areal talent, then maybe just keep going dancing and give it a try.

In most clubs i work at teh promoters themselves hire the dancers. i hire dancers for my hiphop party which is every sunday at club Twirl u can also talk to a couple of people at exit about dancing in the white room. Email me at NotoriousPromo@yahoo.com hey its me aresjunia from AOL Remember

talk to u later

First off hating on me and next saying I should lower myself to become a stripper. I mean cmon now

I don't hate you, nor do I think that strippers are necessarily "lowered individuals".

------------------

In G We Trust

daniela, its more or less about the people you know, but getting someone to help you is always the better way to go.

your age might be a tiny problem as of now, im not sure (i guess they want someone that is the age to get into the club?). my friend's gf is 20 i think (?) and she dances at some club in queens.

i don't know if it's all about the talent with club dancers. hell, i've been doing ballet for 14 years and modern for 10, and dancing in a club? hah=) eh, it's all good. just ask around, talk to girls that have done it and see what they say.

peace babe, see u friday.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

seriously all u gotta do is hang around the dj booth or near the head promoters of the clubs and they will be more than willing to give u a job, but just be aware of the strings that are attached to the job, and since u dont wanna be a stripper maybe u will think twice

Ok im actually really serious about this

and my body is in good shape I have big boobs and a flat firm stomach and firm legs so i jus would really like to know how can I go about doing this all professionally

------------------

~*Daniela*~

Ok im actually really serious about this

and my body is in good shape I have big boobs and a flat firm stomach and firm legs so i jus would really like to know how can I go about doing this all professionally

Just ring round the clubs, do a little sucking up and you should be ok.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I'm sorry.. and in no way am I trying to offend you but this is really sad... you're whole life to ammount to this pathetic type of lifestyle?

If you love dancing, as an artform that is, then go to school and become a professional or something..

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears