Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg played my friends track!!!!

so my friend from school emails me today...birthday was 2 days ago, graduated from college today...you know...a good week...blah...so he's listening to the Essential Mix this week featuring Sander Kleinenberg....and...SURPRISE...97 minutes into his set, SANDER f*ckin drops the track that just got my friend signed from the WMC...soooooooo hot!

so everyone thats taking chances and chasing a dream...dont stop because dreams can come true...

a little inspiration for you all...

keep doing what you're doing

love

me cwm4.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

thanks man...me too!...he said SANDER even mixed in all the trippy stuff at the front and back of the song(you know, the shit you ususally like but isnt going to make any mix)...he's in heaven right now...you hand a guy a cd at wmc and a few months later you life is changed...thats ill

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting a$$" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

yup!...the second one...the one that starts off more tribally and gets tech/tranced out

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

That's effin FANTASTIC! Hot Diggity Dog!

(De Ja Vu, Man)

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

That's effin FANTASTIC! Hot Diggity Dog!

(De Ja Vu, Man)

you're always good for a little DJV Jewelz

cwm1.gif ...now if somehow we could recreate dc with ME under the ball...that would be cool

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

I can definetely relate to that! It's such a rush...there is nothing like watching people in a club go mental to a track that you have produced...what a feeling!

------------------

There's no time like the present to start procrastinating...

congrats!

anyone have his essential mix from this past weekend? some are saying that it's the best mix in a very long time. i need to get my hands on this. i'm up for trades. i've got lots of goodies.

any details on that track??

• 4 years later...

No, by now his friend probably became a white collar executive who's got a real job, makes 6 figures and lives in a loft in Hoboken. He doesn't like his job, but it pays the bills. He spends his money on synthesizers, samplers, mixers, computers and other electronics. He sits nights and weekends producing new tracks and dreams that one day he'd be able to do this for a living and never see his office again.

Actually wouldnt be surprised if he is doing very well nowadays...

rld2g-Rah....is a good kid who knows many big producers...at that time didnt know as many.

Not sure who this was about years ago...but i wouldnt be surprised if they are doing pretty well.