Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CNYC Ibiza people

I kinda presume most people will want to go to Space on Sunday?

Lawler and Jason Bye. (although there could well be some others added to that list)

Just trying to sort some cheap tickets, so if you don't fancey it let me know, just so i can get rough numbers.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Hey, whatever works for me!!

I'm just looking to hang and play with everyone.... It's not necessarily the location that's important (although it helps)....

Isn't it September yet???

*waitingimpatientlyforibiza* cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Dude,

I'm with you...for the whole trip you're on one arm..Pooh's on the other...and this hottie that's staying with us will be on my shoulders....we're talkin P A R T Y!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

Hugh, why don't you just get your ass on AIM damnit?

SK13

I do have it at home, but I lost all of my addy's...

I should just install it here at work... I've been really busy though (whine whine whaa whaa!) cwm35.gif

OK OK I'll install it...

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

Dude,

I'm with you...for the whole trip you're on one arm..Pooh's on the other...and this hottie that's staying with us will be on my shoulders....we're talkin P A R T Y!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Well Space on Sundays is an IBiza tradition. It has to be done.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

definitely want to go to space...can you send out an email to us? i don't read the board too much anymore cwm16.gif

thanks! cwm1.gif

hugh - are you heading out to LA sometime?

june 16 - danny howells

june 23 -timo maas !!!

------------------

gurl.gifboy.gif

[This message has been edited by msbobois (edited 06-10-2001).]

you can add MarioNY and me to the list of happy ibiza people who cant wait for that night! we'll be there smile.gif

------------------

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Bump,

UKNJx, stop hitting on me wink.gif

Oh . . . you know you like it! cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg

Well B2B, I know that you said that Space on Sunday's is the Ibiza must, and you are the master. But, and people don't ripp me too much, but I really want to see Jules on Sunday night... It is the Judgement Sunday closing party, and I have never seen him and am going to miss him the wednesday in Boston. But is nobody wants to go with me, then I have to choice. Can I go to both?? I am so torn.

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Originally posted by schwingep:

Dude,

- Pete

cool.gif

I get pOOh's shoulders!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by prplhz:

Well B2B, I know that you said that Space on Sunday's is the Ibiza must, and you are the master. But, and people don't ripp me too much, but I really want to see Jules on Sunday night... It is the Judgement Sunday closing party, and I have never seen him and am going to miss him the wednesday in Boston. But is nobody wants to go with me, then I have to choice. Can I go to both?? I am so torn.

Jess, I don't think you'll find a lot of Judge Jules fans in this group. Sorry hun. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by prplhz:

Well Space is basically all day and all night. I think Judgement Sunday is at Eden which is only a $10 taxi ride away form Space. But honestly Space kicks arse, it's a MUST. It's probably the best club in the world, no it definatly is and Sundays are the best day.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I'm jealous of all you guys! I was supposed to go this year but circumstances are such that I won't be able to make it. It would have been great to see all the New Yorkers representing! You guys are gonna have a blast!

How many are going?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

I'm jealous of all you guys! I was supposed to go this year but circumstances are such that I won't be able to make it. It would have been great to see all the New Yorkers representing! You guys are gonna have a blast!

How many are going?

I think there are about 30ish.

Chicago

Boston

NY and DC are all represented... and Leeds wink.gif

It's all good.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I think there are about 30ish.

Chicago

Boston

NY and DC are all represented... and Leeds wink.gif

It's all good.

and let's not forget the Californians! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

and let's not forget the Californians! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

Pretty damn cool! I guess I'll just have to rely on the pictures and memories from last year's closing parties to get me through this year. I'm sure you guys will take lotsa pics and post them, right wink.gif?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche