Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION!! Possible dates for the next ClubNYC meet-up!! Yes or No?**

Hey guys!! So, we're gonna be working on our next ClubNYC Meet-Up. I'm looking at some dates and need responses. Let me know which ones are better for ya.

1. Friday, June 29th

2. Friday, July 6th

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

NO WAY on the 6th....Hawtin is spinnin in DC on the 6th, and I already got my tix...July 6th should be the date for the second DC Invasion!!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

i like the 29th... i have a shore house for that week (sat to sat) surrounding 4th of july... blueangel, lemme know if you need any help! this is probably a lot of work!

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

The 6th...many people will be heading out of town for the extended wkdn, like me for instance...and I'm all that matters biggrin.gif....actually Casey, hook a brother up...if you scroll up, you'll notice there is a *certain* person that prefers coming all the way down from Boston just to party with us and she preferes the 6th also biggrin.gif

- Pete"caseyletmeknowwhenyoureinthecitysowecanhookupforthesecondhalf"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by back2basics-:

The 6th is good for me, Ibiza meet-up time smile.gif

I ain't coming if that Boa_boy is though wink.gif

lol I was thinking the same thing!

I know it's a big ask but would it be possible to go somewhere a little more inclusive, perhaps somewhere we have the whole place til like midnight? At that last place we all got separated and spread out all over the restaurant/lounge......any ideas anyone? I wouldn't mind chipping in $5 or something to take out a whole place, Recess would be perfect sized (but do they have food there?)

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

How about breaking in to Twilo and running a party? pOOh could bring his 3 records down, swingpep could do a 12 hour DTesque set. I could do a guest slot and play 'September' over and over again. We could get some of those glowsticks that bloke was advertising and glowsticks could show me how to spin em. It would be cool.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I wouldn't mind chipping in $5 or something to take out a whole place, Recess would be perfect sized (but do they have food there?)

5?? Are you serious? I'm sorry, hun, but it takes a lot more then $5 per person to rent out a lounge. I'll get a figure together but I can assure you it won't be $5 each unless we just take over a section in McDonalds.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

How about breaking in to Twilo and running a party? pOOh could bring his 3 records down, swingpep could do a 12 hour DTesque set. I could do a guest slot and play 'September' over and over again. We could get some of those glowsticks that bloke was advertising and glowsticks could show me how to spin em. It would be cool.

lol that sounds wicked! count me in for one of those and a bag of chips governor

cwm32.gif

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by jewel44317:

NO WAY on the 6th....Hawtin is spinnin in DC on the 6th, and I already got my tix...July 6th should be the date for the second DC Invasion!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!...or maybe do something like last time...the unofficial and the official

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

I think I like this idea the most so far. cwm35.gif

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

nice....

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Fuk Dat man...If I'm doing my DTesque marathon set there will be NO GLOWSTICKS ALLOWED!!! smile.gif

Funny thing you mentioned September...The VERY Last time I saw Danny at Tunnel for D-Tour, the opening DJ played the September remix...I was like HUH???

Oh and Casey, what's wrong with McDonalds? Michael Alig and his clan used to throw parties in McDonalds' all the time and get all sorts of naked and fucked up....ahhh the good ole days smile.gif

- Pete"doyouremember"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by blueangel:

5?? Are you serious? I'm sorry, hun, but it takes a lot more then $5 per person to rent out a lounge. I'll get a figure together but I can assure you it won't be $5 each unless we just take over a section in McDonalds.

BlueAngel

I'll leave the negotiating in ur capables.......

------------------