Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone who cooks....do you find.....

...that when you cook the dinner it doesn't taste as delicious as when someone else cooks it?? and i'm a pretty damn good cook if i do say so myself but i always enjoy my food when someone else cooks it...like my mom......

i'm hungry, damnit....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

since i taste test as i go along, i am usually full once i complete the meal.... than comes washing all those damn dishes. that is why take out is awesome. smile.gif i need a visit home for some good cooking!!!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

i think it tastes better when i cook it because i put more effort into it and want it more

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

See...that's why I never cook...now could someone please explain that to my boyfriend...so he stops asking...hahaha.... that really sounds like another good excuse I should store in my little brain box cwm4.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

I'm a taster too, my Mom was from Tennessee and I swear they don't believe in recipies down there...you just taste as you go smile.gif

I do like Casey, I just save it for later. But, it's not that I don't like the taste...although I don't find it the same as when my Mom used to cook. She was the best cook EVER! I regret not learning more from her...this is actually funny...for about a year after she passed away, everytime I would have a dream about her, at some point, I would ask her how to make certain specialties of hers. She would tell me in the dream and I would think that I was getting help from beyond but by the time I woke up I would always forget it all!! cwm23.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Well, I wouldn't even bother to compare my cooking w/ my Mom's, certainly not either of my Grandmas'!

I agree w/Divalicious- usually by the time I'm finally done cooking I'm not even hungry anymore!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

...that when you cook the dinner it doesn't taste as delicious as when someone else cooks it?? and i'm a pretty damn good cook if i do say so myself but i always enjoy my food when someone else cooks it...like my mom......

i'm hungry, damnit....

HAHAHAHAHA! That shit is funny! I thought I was the only one. When I cook I usually dont eat. My friends and family dont understand me. I like the way I cook, but it just never tastes right.

When you cook your taste buds gets kinda numb afterward. When I cook (not that I do cwm4.gif ) I always save some for myself in a small container and eat it the next day.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by flying_high:

See...that's why I never cook...now could someone please explain that to my boyfriend...so he stops asking...hahaha.... that really sounds like another good excuse I should store in my little brain box cwm4.gif

thats cute cwm12.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!