Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone interested in modeling?

If you have the desire and the confidence thats a start so contact me tmichnevich@yahoo.com if you are interested in fashion, print, or promotional work. Remember the really bad actress in those Bayer commercials is considered a 'model' so you don't have to be 6" and a size zero to fit the mold (unless you want to do fashion/runway)

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

I'm 6' but have a Naomi C. anger problem. I carn't fit into anything under a size 10...Do I still have a chance cwm35.gif ?

-Jamms "hopelessinnewyork"

But seriously, I wouldn't mind doing it...I do need the extra dough. 5 quid per fellatio is not paying the rent anymore frown.gif...I'll email ya.

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Hey I would love to. Although I don't know what your looking for.

I am about 5'6" and I fit into....UHM well it depends on the clothes...btwn a 5,6, and 7.

Let me know. PM me.

cwm17.gif

------------------

"Nothing Lasts forever but the earth and sky"- KS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the name of the Potleaf,

The Blunt, And the Cannibus Spirit,

SMOKE UP!

WARNING!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have to pay $395 for an "online comp card."

2. Plus, $29.99/month to belong to the site/service.

Sorry, hon... I was scammed with this deal, and I don't want anyone else to be. You should never have to pay an agency for their services... they should only take a cut when you get a job.

Lucky for me, I was able to call up the office directly, talk to Dave, and get a $395 refund. It took me 10 hours of being on hold over the course of 2 weeks, but it was worth it.

http://forum.modellaunch.com/private-cgi-bin/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000563.html

Check that link out for more details on the bad deal.

Unless you're a supermodel already, don't affiliate yourself with "emodel.com." Money down the drain - don't bother, save it for cover or candy instead.

Keep your dreams high but keep your feet on the ground,

~kitten >^.^<

[This message has been edited by happykittn (edited 06-12-2001).]

Originally posted by happykittn:

WARNING!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have to pay $395 for an "online comp card."

2. Plus, $29.99/month to belong to the site/service.

Sorry, hon... I was scammed with this deal, and I don't want anyone else to be. You should never have to pay an agency for their services... they should only take a cut when you get a job.

Lucky for me, I was able to call up the office directly, talk to Dave, and get a $395 refund. It took me 10 hours of being on hold over the course of 2 weeks, but it was worth it.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://forum.modellaunch.com/private-cgi-bin/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000563.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://forum.modellaunch.com/private-cgi-bin/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000563.html</A>

Check that link out for more details on the bad deal.

Unless you're a supermodel already, don't affiliate yourself with "emodel.com." Money down the drain - don't bother, save it for cover or candy instead.

Keep your dreams high but keep your feet on the ground,

~kitten >^.^<

[This message has been edited by happykittn (edited 06-12-2001).]

Anyone who is familiar with the world of modeling knows that e-models is a scam, as is any other company that asks for a large sum of money up front. If you gonna be a model, try open calls-its cheaper and you can save your cash to work with reputable photographers.

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

its cheaper and you can save your cash to work with reputable photographers.

I've never paid for my print with a photographer - I've always done TFP work. I am very happy with the quality of my images, and have a pretty decent portfolio. Jobs are coming in, so I figure it's okay. cwm11.gif

Over and out,

~kitten >^.^<

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

HAHAH, well I am not with them but I spent the day with them and they are Legit. You're not paying them anything more than what you would pay to get comp cards regurlarly which would actually cost more that $500 if you do the math. I'm not a model myself so I really don't know how much money goes into the deal all I know is that its not cheap to get your pictures taken etc etc. Think what you will though, there is a good turn out and people get jobs. Come on now, many of you know me and I wouldn't try to scam you but I'm not going to beg anyone to come <shrug>

------------------

piss.gif

if u really are looking for models why would you look for them at a forum!! hello

why dont u just go to clubs and give your card there??and agent and agencies dont do that unless they are desperate, i know cus my sister is a booker

------------------

in the beggining there was house music.... so let this house be progressive!!

HUnny, No need to get defensive!

I work in SOftware, i have a 9-5 job. I know there are some people here who are interested in persuing other things and I just thought I'd ask since I could also hook them up with a spot in an open call (which are actually by invite only)

I'm a scout for like 30 minutes a day and its actually quite fun. Little miss HappyKitten actually wrote me a message about how emodel was good to her (Make up your mind girl). I'm not one to argue so STFU and Chill people!

------------------

piss.gif