Clubplanet Nightlife Community

very sad.... if you know me plz read.....

a woman i used to work with passed away on sunday from cancer. she was in her early 40's and left behind a husband, 14 year old son, mother, five sisters and more friends than you can count. i only had the privilege of knowing her for a year. when she came to work for our surgery center she was doing ok (she'd had a brain tumor removed and had battled the cancer for a couple of years at this point but was given a clean bill of health to go back to work...) she was one of the most positive people i've ever had the pleasure of knowing and she taught me (unknowingly) that i really have nothing to complain about in life b/c she fought this disease tooth and nail without ever a complaint. i won't forget the day she told me the cancer was back, this time in her lungs....later she found out she had another tumor in her brain and then eventually it spread to her bones....i just want to say that i loved her even though i only knew her for a year. she was truly one of the most loving, kind, selfless people i've ever met. tonight i went to her wake and tomorrow i'll attend her cremation. i just want to say that i'll never forget her as long as i live and i'd give anything to have her here with us. life is soooo unfair sometimes. it's always the good ones that get taken from us and i just don't get it. i really don't.....but at least i can say she taught me how to be a better person. thank you, theresa. frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com

my best friends mother is fighting Cancer.. I am always aware of my body to see if everything is in place... (well you know what I mean) ... its horrible! I always check myself everyone should...

Oh Nikkie I am soo sorry I truely am.. I could just imagine what her family is going thru.. well at least I know what my friend is going thru.

luv, Sinem

------------------

mouse.gif

Thank you for sharing that. It is good to be reminded that we will never know when someone special will come into our lives or when they will exit. This is a bittersweet reminder that we shouldn't waste our time with petty BS.

Relish friendship, live life, love deeply.

Hugs to you girl.

e

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

My grandmother died of cancer.

Keep your chin up..life is beautifull and death is enevitable!

So enjoy every second of it when ever you get a chance to! Because we never know what's around the corner when it comes to one's mortality and health...

great BIG HUUGZ..

Maudy~

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

www.rael.org

Nikki, I'm sorry to hear about your lose. Just take comfort in knowing that she's at a better place . . . a much more peacful one I'm sure.

Her family are in my prayers.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

That just touched me so deeply.....it litereally brought tears to my eyes...she'd be happy to know you speak so beautifully about her....that is something you gave back to her.

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

hey babe . . .

you know i am here if you want to talk . . .

as you are aware, i know how you are feeling right now . . .

remember that theresa's life is an example to all of us to count our blessings and make our life inspiring . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

you are both lucky to have known each other. your words are so kind, i'm sure she is with you in spirit-seriously nicki, i do believe that. take care sweetie.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

that was so inspiring... it's so important in life to just remember the finer things like Theresa did.

XoXo

------------------

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -anais nin

aw, thanks guys...she was the best, she really was and it just from the turn-out at the service today i can see she touched many many people. i know everyone deals with situations such as this...i happen to have been very fortunate so far and i haven't felt a lot of losses as i know many of you have but this woman was amazing. everything about her was positive and i know she'll be missed by many. it's better that she's finally at rest now...i'm lucky i got to know her for the time i did and i'll never ever forget her! frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!

uknj@aol.com