Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here have their MCSE certification or interested in getting it?

I'm shooting for the more dev-oriented certification (MSCD?), although that's quite a ways down the road. MCP is the first step -- either the SQL Server or VB exam.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

kinda of... had nt 4 but i expect it's expired. Thinking about doing 2000 but can't really be arsed.

If anyone is doing 2000 i have the transcender tests and this will get you through quickly, I did nt 4 from start to finish in 4/5weeks

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by matta:

kinda of... had nt 4 but i expect it's expired. Thinking about doing 2000 but can't really be arsed.

If anyone is doing 2000 i have the transcender tests and this will get you through quickly, I did nt 4 from start to finish in 4/5weeks

Matt

that's the mcse and not just one exam.

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

I have my nt4 MCP in wkstn, server, and server in the enterprise. With these, i can follow both the nt4 track and the W2K track (by taking the upgrade exam).

And to whomever said "lie", If i ever brought you into an interview with me, you'd end up walking out with tears in your eyes. Nothing replaces hard work.

------------------

<roar>

Originally posted by p00h:

yo matta i'd love to get the trancenders from u. which ones u got? sms perchance?!?

i basically have all of them at my disposal... the ones on my hard drive are just the regular MSCE 2000 track... dunno about SMS ones... but can get them. I have a friend who likes to do an exam every month and gets them all the time... hold let me check what i actually have on me.

If you can tell me the exact exam you want i'll get it plus whatever i have....

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

i took workstation back in the day. i put down mcse on my resume anyways, no one checks. thats why i get paid the big bucks beeyotch...

pooh, this is what i have:

Pro Cert 2000 5.0

Pro Serv 2000 5.0

M70-210 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional

M70-215 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server

M70-216 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Network Infrastructure

M70-217 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Services Infrastructure

M70-240 Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Accelerated Exam for MCPs Certified on Microsoft® Windows NT® 4.0

The last one is if you have a NT 4 MCSE then you're allowed to do a 3 hour exam (thanks a lot) and if you pass you have your MCSE 2000. If you can tell me the exam number for SMS i'll get it for you... do you want these? If so, drop me a mail and i'll plonk them on a CD for you.

arrundale@hotmail.com

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Originally posted by sleepiswaste:

im looking into getiing it.

anyone here that is trully interested just hit me on pms and i can help you out on getting started, or if you have some of your parts done and want to finish up let me know...

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

What the hell you guys talking about?

these are Microsoft exams.... if you want a job in Sys Admin for NT/ or microsoft tech. then these help.

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Originally posted by matta:

Matt

Me me me!!!! I'm responsible for the devlopment of our new desktop standard and it's a 2000 image... Plus I'm being moved to the Engineering side of IT so will be working on Server as well. Got some skills in 2000, but the transcender tests would be cool.

I've taken a few of the classes, but none of the tests...

Vejita- I think it's just 'MCD'...

cwm30.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

• 2 months later...

plzzzzzzzzzzzz for the love of god if any of u people are in the field and can help a 20 yr old who wants to make the big bucks out there wheather it be in administrative assitance jobs or IT or any of that kinda shit. I was going to DeVry for sometime but had to withdraw cause of money..but plzzzzzzz hit me up if u know of any sorta openings or whatever. *yea yea yea i know i know...this messgaeboard is not a fuckin CLASSIFIED AD* but one of u dudes in the field could possibly leed my young ass on the road to hopefully $40-50k a year job..cause although i make good money at my current job...which has nothing to do with computers...i fuckin hateeeeeeeee my job and at the moment and need to do what i really want to do. so help me if u can thanks.

Originally posted by quoth

plzzzzzzzzzzzz for the love of god if any of u people are in the field and can help a 20 yr old who wants to make the big bucks out there wheather it be in administrative assitance jobs or IT or any of that kinda shit. I was going to DeVry for sometime but had to withdraw cause of money..but plzzzzzzz hit me up if u know of any sorta openings or whatever. *yea yea yea i know i know...this messgaeboard is not a fuckin CLASSIFIED AD* but one of u dudes in the field could possibly leed my young ass on the road to hopefully $40-50k a year job..cause although i make good money at my current job...which has nothing to do with computers...i fuckin hateeeeeeeee my job and at the moment and need to do what i really want to do. so help me if u can thanks.

Big $$$$ comes with experience.

Getting your feet wet either you know some one or Get Certified.

Certification is the key!!