Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Destiny's Child gets ABUSED in NBA Finals Halftime

here is the real deal...

The reason why they boooed DC off the stage was not related to their performance - although it did suck tremendously.

As Beyonce was dressed in a neutral NBA attire with a lakers and sixers logo, the other two singers each had on an outfit for each team.

Whenever the cameras put the singer in the Lakers outfit up on the JumboTron in the arena, the crowd booed tremendously.

It just so happened that as NBC and the song were ending going to commercial, the one wearing the Lakers outfit was singing lead. hence the crowd began to trash her.

The boos were not related to the performance but rather to the Lakers garb worn.

Either way, GO LAKERS - see you there on Friday Night in the Illadel.

Peace.

Spaz

-----------------------------------

We sailed from the port of indecision, Young and wild with oh so much to learn,

Days turn into years as we tried to fool our fears, But to the port of indecision I returned.

cwm43.gif

Originally posted by firedup:

Angel,

You are absoloutely right. They were booed off not because they didn't sing well but because they were wearing LA shirts in Philly. How stupid was that?

1 wore a Laker jersey

1 wore a 76er jersey

1 wore a NBA w/ both teams jersey

They were ripped b/c they were bad and the only group who would have a chance in Philly at halftime would be Pantera.....(or Ozzy)

Originally posted by matta:

If they did that in Europe (ie wearing a shirt for the "away" side) at a football game they'd be lucky to only get booed....

m

I couldn't agree with you more.. They take sports very seriously in Europe..

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

Originally posted by thesandman:

Originally posted by firedup:

Angel,

You are absoloutely right. They were booed off not because they didn't sing well but because they were wearing LA shirts in Philly. How stupid was that?

1 wore a Laker jersey

1 wore a 76er jersey

1 wore a NBA w/ both teams jersey

They were ripped b/c they were bad and the only group who would have a chance in Philly at halftime would be Pantera.....(or Ozzy)

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg

Yeah, the shirts was definitely the real reason. I just spoke to someone who was working in the broadcast booth last night and confirmed the boos. but i guess they didn't think that the booing came across that much over tv... I was like, they did! He said their soundcheck was better than the performance, too

Originally posted by nycchic24:

Yeah, the shirts was definitely the real reason. I just spoke to someone who was working in the broadcast booth last night and confirmed the boos. but i guess they didn't think that the booing came across that much over tv... I was like, they did! He said their soundcheck was better than the performance, too

Of course their sound check was better! Imagine how upset and nervouse these girls must of been to be surrounded by an angry mob.

Who cares anyway . . . everybody and their mother knows that the Lakers are gonna win tonight! cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by petp:

beyonce's a stuck up fat pig. the only one thats decent is the one with the long straight hair (michele?)

ok i feel better now!!!!

i def. agree... she's soooooo pretty and the one with the short hair looks better then beyonce too...

beyonce = cwm5.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540