Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think gravity's ego is getting too inflated

Originally posted by cathyo:

cwm23.gif we need someone who can take him down a few notches...where's Glowball?

Cathyo...are you joining the darkside? Please, oh please do not summon Glowball upon me...his wit and wisdom is far superior to any I have seen. Even his apprentice Trancend and concubine Starcapone are baffled by his wisdom...and that is saying a lot as he has trained them with all of his heart and soul. I am an unworthy opponent and will happily throw in the towel even before he enters the ring...

In the words of the infamous Martin Izzo from the Jerky Boys... "wE go Tunneeel met-uP ands so phfat....... Im goin go and go crazxy and make sigs. piece."

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CATHYO I KNOW WE DIDN'T START OFF ON THE RIGHT NOTE IN THE LAST POST...BUT I'M WILLING TO PUT THIS GRAVITY KID BACK IN HIS PLACE...I'VE READ HIS PREVIOUS POSTS AND HE SURE DOES HAVE AN EGO PROBLEM...OR SHOULD I SAY LACK OF IT!

HE MUST BE COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING...I'LL GET TO THE ROOT OF HE'S INCOMPETENCE cwm21.gif

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne:

CATHYO I KNOW WE DIDN'T START OFF ON THE RIGHT NOTE IN THE LAST POST...BUT I'M WILLING TO PUT THIS GRAVITY KID BACK IN HIS PLACE...I'VE READ HIS PREVIOUS POSTS AND HE SURE DOES HAVE AN EGO PROBLEM...OR SHOULD I SAY LACK OF IT!

HE MUST BE COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING...I'LL GET TO THE ROOT OF HE'S INCOMPETENCE cwm21.gif

Thank God someone is willing to help!

Gravity - check your pm's

cwm23.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

I agree with Cathy, Glowball can kick Gravity's butt with his Sigs. First he has to finish first grade grammar then do 500 pushups and 600 situps then let us sit back and watch the fight.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne:

Aren't you that cheesy fuck from the NJ board that Cathyo destroyed in a few simple sentences? You must be trying to get a piece of pussy by being nice to her now...probably not gonna work...

Anyway, bring whatever it is that you've got.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by djfabioc:

I would be up to kick his sorry ass! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

And I'd be up to let you try...djFAGioc...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by back2basics:

Gravity lives up to his tag, he only pulls large masses cwm2.gif

What's next...mother jokes?

C'mon smack2mensasses...you got more skills than that, no?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by gravity:

And I'd be up to let you try...djFAGioc...

I'll give 30 seconds and would use only one fist in your face MTFCK

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- Dj Fabio CT EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

DiscobalII.jpg

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 06-21-2001).]

I'll give 30 seconds and would use one fist in your face MTFCK

Not only are you talking shit over a message board and trying to start a fight...but you're doing it from FUCKING CONNECTICUT ...LMFAO...give me a buzz when you cross the state lines...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

What's next...mother jokes?

C'mon smack2mensasses...you got more skills than that, no?

Ahh so no come back? No whit? And your peeps resort to typing error come backs... sad very sad... where has all the creativity gone? And you WERE doing so well.

(correcting typing errors for the sad people, i am scared of people picking me up on it cwm31.gif )

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 06-21-2001).]

Originally posted by bre5379:

Gary, your a popular one today huh?? Don't worry sweetie...I got your back!

Breann

Thanks babe...I knew you would smile.gif... I'm actaully bored of this crap today...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by bungee:

Someone please explain to me what the fuck a Twilo boss of Coke is?

Jump off a very low bridge with a long cord wink.gif

Oh here's a joke for you guys, Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin and Judge jules are all playing Scores tonight. Email Bungee & Gravity for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> ...

ha ha ha ah ah ah ahahhhha haa ha ha ha haha aha ha h ha ah ahah hhhhhaaaaaahh ah ha haha ha. God that's funny.

Oh here's another, Pete Tong and Fred Durst are playing the public toilets in grand central station tonight PM me for tickets...

oohhhh shit man, my sides are splitting...

Not only are you talking shit over a message board and trying to start a fight...but you're doing it from FUCKING CONNECTICUT ...LMFAO...give me a buzz when you cross the state lines...

Sure, me and my "little" boyz will at Exit Saturday, lets see if you show your face in there I wanna see if you gonna start shit with me in person.

Why don't just leave the board no one likes you here.

Guys I have a better idea actually I think we should all ignore him, so this way will be writing for himself here, what you all think?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- Dj Fabio CT EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

DiscobalII.jpg

Originally posted by back2basics:

Jump off a very low bridge with a long cord wink.gif

Oh here's a joke for you guys, Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin and Judge jules are all playing Scores tonight. Email Bungee & Gravity for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> ...

ha ha ha ah ah ah ahahhhha haa ha ha ha haha aha ha h ha ah ahah hhhhhaaaaaahh ah ha haha ha. God that's funny.

Oh here's another, Pete Tong and Fred Durst are playing the public toilets in grand central station tonight PM me for tickets...

oohhhh shit man, my sides are splitting...

Shouldn't you be copy and pasting some fucking article somewhere?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Is this what happens to veteran clubbers? You become so entrenched in the boards that you start "fist fights"?! My my my...it's a sad day...so much wit going to such a pathetic end... cwm25.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Sure, me and my "little" boyz will at Exit Saturday, lets see if you show your face in there I wanna see if you gonna start shit with me in person.

Why don't just leave the board no one likes you here.

Guys I have a better idea actually I think we should all ignore him, so this way will be writing for himself here, what you all think?

You're a "dj" that hangs out in exit...not only are you a moron, you're an oxymoron.

At least I know the kind of trash that I'm dealing with...still going to the cheesiest piece of shit club in the city...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)