Clubplanet Nightlife Community

congrats, my friends!...S&D are heading back to NYC

just spoke with someone at ROXY and here is what i was told, "they are comming, but they didn't sign any contracts yet, as soon as they do, we'll start advertizing"....

TWILO is gone frown.gif, but the music lives smile.gif

i love nyc!

------------------

elements...

TwiloPalace@aol.com

They should be doing their usual end of the month gig this month. Just not exactly sure where...though I have my guesses!

The return of Sasha...thats gonna be one Hell of a party!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Ive heard that rumor too, from pretty reliable sources..btu Ive also heared a few other rumors about them in NYC....soooooooooo until they sign sumthin(I HOPE SOON....SASHAAAAAAAA come back to us)...Im sitting back and waiting...

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

OMG. If they started spinning @ the Roxy, I would lose my shyt! That place is infinitely more beautiful than Twilo........ might be a tad on the loud side, but the chill-out area is by far the coolest in the city, as far as clubs go.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by vejita:

OMG. If they started spinning @ the Roxy, I would lose my shyt! That place is infinitely more beautiful than Twilo........ might be a tad on the loud side, but the chill-out area is by far the coolest in the city, as far as clubs go.

oh hellz yea that chillout spot is sick.. couches everywhere and the white cloth hanging from the ceiling..

roxy is definetly a great spot to pick up the big jocks..

------------------

get off of my cloud..

as far as Roxy's sound goes, the Phazon boys are tweaking it right now for Jr's Gay Pride party there, would be interesting if the added sound and design will remain in place if they sign big name dj's...roxy i think is the only other place that the bigger twilo dj's should be booked...its got the space and sound...

------------------

It Got Tired

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Never been. Nice?

ive been there once. it was for the sevendust/staind/powerman5000 concert like 2 years ago, yeah its a pretty cool place

------------------

01200110.jpgcactus.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

In a way it is good... but on the other hand it sux. Isn't Roxy a 21+ club? what about all of the S&D fans who are in the 18 - 20 age group?? Do we get jipped now?? Looks like I am going to have to get myself a legit fake id so that I can get my much needed daily dose of S&D.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

What is the dress code at the Roxy - I heard you have to get dressed up!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Originally posted by dale77:

Well I can't wait, I'm dying to her S! I've never heard them but I hear they're so awesome. I hope they come back to NYC soon!

hopefully you'll enjoy them more than you did vinyl, last night smile.gif

Originally posted by jennEfer:

Isn't Roxy a 21+ club? what about all of the S&D fans who are in the 18 - 20 age group?? Do we get jipped now

when & if S&D ever get signed to play at roxy or any other venue, all the issues of age, dress code, blah blah, would be decided by management/promotion; which ultimately translates into how much $$$ they want to bring in for the evening. as a generalization, the crowd for a S&D party isn't big on alcohol, so the bar doesn't take in as much as desired. hence, they may decide to open up to 18+, in order to take up the slack.

in terms of the dress code & doormen/bouncers, the policy at the judge jules party last thursday was very relaxed. didn't catch any unecessary harassment, and dress ranged from total comfort w/sneakers, to glam-club w/heels.

in regards to the venue, it is huge and would perfectly accept any crowd that S&D would draw in for their return. lots of seating area placed around the entire perimeter, and the upper vip lounge nicely overlooks the main floor. sound system is adequately loud, however out of balance; a much needed tweaking by PHAZON engineers would be the icing on the cake.

::fingers crossed tightly:: cwm6.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 06-18-2001).]