Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION ALL!! MEET-UP INFO!! NEED REPLIES!!

I have spoken with Noah, the owner of Ice Lounge on Canal and Washington Street. Check out the site on citisearch http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11351376/ or their website www.icenyc.com

He told me that he could section off a very large section of his lounge to fit 50 people (more if we need) on Friday, July 6th from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

ALSO, he has a DJ booth in this lounge and we could bring out own DJ (PETE, pOOh, David, Great Ali, Spoonyd and all other DJs on this board). All you have to do is bring your own needles and vinyls. Think you can handle that? kwtongues.gif

It'll be a cash bar, meaning you pay for your drinks as you buy them.

I could have this catered w. shrimp cocktails, sushi maki platter, vege platter, and fruit platter for $10 per person.

PLEASE let me know what you guys think!

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 06-11-2001).]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shannah:

I think it sounds great Casey! Let me know if you need anything...

Hey Sarah, you still going to Lep Lounge on Thursday? Cause I wanted to go with you if that's okay.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What are the bathroom facilities like? Me and Steve need to know wink.gif

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!

However, I can assure you this place is very comfortable and clean. The owner is a really great laid back guy!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Sounds fantastic...

Also, is there anyone on the board with enough pull to get us a space for little expense? Just gotta ask.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by blueangel:

ALSO, he has a DJ booth in this lounge and we could bring out own DJ (PETE, pOOh, and David). All you have to do is bring your own needles and vinyls.

Forgetting someone??? cwm25.gif

We have to bring our own records?! WTF!!! cwm2.gif

------------------

There's no time like the present to start procrastinating...

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Forgetting someone??? cwm25.gif

We have to bring our own records?! WTF!!! cwm2.gif

Oh my goodness!!! The GREAT ALI!!! How could I have forgotten!!

Yes, do you think you could handle that? You have to bring your own vinyls. I'm sure you can find one or two around you, right? wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Oh my goodness!!! The GREAT ALI!!! How could I have forgotten!!

Yes, do you think you could handle that? You have to bring your own vinyls. I'm sure you can find one or two around you, right? wink.gif

BlueAngel

I will just bring my collection of Abba albums and bang them on.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I will just bring my collection of Abba albums and bang them on.

Even though that just sounds so tempting . . . I was thinking along the lines of BT . . . Pete? cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Even though that just sounds so tempting . . . I was thinking along the lines of BT . . . Pete? cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

BT? I got that N'sync track he did, will that be ok?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Hey Sarah, you still going to Lep Lounge on Thursday? Cause I wanted to go with you if that's okay.

BlueAngel

Definitely. If you want to meet at my house and go in w/me that's fine. I live in Weehawken, so it should be on the way for you I think. Let me know if that's what you'd like to do.

Also, just so you know, I'm probably going to go out after the Lep too. My sister is in from San Diego, so I wanna take her to all the great spots!!

Send me an email. biggrin.gif

Sarah

Casey,

I will def. be there with bells on. I am within 15 mintues of going on vacation until the 27th, so we can talk about it more later. But def. count me in, and thanks for accomidating me on the date. Until then have fun, and I will be thinking about you guys while I am in SoBe! Where will we be going after?

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

sounds good but ice bar can surely not hold many more than 50 people in total - unless everyone is standing with no room to move. great place and definitely good attitude like the idea a lot - may be they can give us the whole bar.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

AIM: F1LTHYSLAG