Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION ALL!! MEET-UP INFO!! NEED REPLIES!!

BlueAngel, hi! i wanna go! i've been out of the loop lately

i go to Leopard at least every Thursday now. great place; very chill, lots of friends. last time there were a lot of CP people; it was great! do come; a lot of us have been out of contact since "that place" closed

j303j, of course you're going, you freakin alcoholic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deanna11:

i go to Leopard at least every Thursday now. great place; very chill, lots of friends. last time there were a lot of CP people; it was great! do come; a lot of us have been out of contact since "that place" closed

hey check my new sig wink.gif

------------------

Apparently I'm the board alcoholic *hic*....now where did my liver go?........... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo:

i've never been to a meet up.....i think i wanna go.......can i go, can i go??? cwm12.gif

Hey baby! ! !! !

if u want i'll meet up with you b4 ... you should come ! we need to hangout again anyways ... call me up !!!!!!!!

i'm in cas .. i'm not into teh food thing so much .. so if i had to vote .. i would say nae. do they serve any apts there regularly ??

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'll try to make it! Haven't seen most of you guys in the longest time.. The spot definitely sounds really good, especially the fact that we can have our own DJ's!!!! Awesome smile.gif

I'll just play Factory V. Exit Volume 14 for ya smile.gif

hehe

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hahahahah! You KNOW that will make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pete rulez smile.gif

Can I make a couple of requests????????????? Iiiiiiiiiiiiii feel loved smile.gif

Yeah I'll even play the oompa loompa song 4 ya...as for feeling loved...you ain't felt nothing yet wink.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html</A>

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 06-12-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

Hey C. How you been?? I know, I know . . .I've been really out of the loop too. I think I'm going to Lep Lounge this Thursday. You gonna be there?

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by dw:

Same here! How can one who is not so well-known on the board (at least as a DJ) get in on the action?

Well since I am the one responsible for Pooh breaking into the New York Scene with a his 2-record slammin set Debut at Leopard Lounge that fateful Saturday Evening, I guess I will allow a few of you to have your moment in the sun...You first have to take a 15 minute class with Pooh as your instructor. Pooh will test your knowledge of DJ's, mixers, drug use, and how many times you've tried to pick up a chick with the line..."I'm a DJ, I also have coke, wanna come over to my place, I'll teach you how to spin?"

After the final exam, Pooh will then report to the Dean...no not Dean himself, THE Dean...which is yours truly, who I will then be informed how inept you will be behind the decks. I will then hand out wrist bands, and you will have to get back in the que to await your turn. I will have the cocktease waitress...oops I meant cocktail, go around calling out names. When you are called you are to report to the booth 5 minutes after your set is suppsoed to begin, and make sure you're really fucked up(this is one of the rules you will learn on your quest to becoming a good respectable DJ)

I will then proceed to peruse through your record bag and discard any tracks I do not like...yes music is very subjective, so what it really boild down to is what I say is good, is what is good. Also if you bring any tracks that I was planning on playing those will quickly be discarded.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Dean Schwinge III, esq.

cool.gif

Casey, I'm gona email you.

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

shit im down for this one !

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

pete whatever it is you play, end the nite with your killer sandstorm(hardmix18) into spente de la spente. that shit made me cream my pants at twirl. u shoulda seen the girls up in that piece, 2 of them fainted(names witheld) keep it real killer, keep it real...

darude in '02!!!!!

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

Originally posted by p00h:

pete whatever it is you play, end the nite with your killer sandstorm(hardmix18) into spente de la spente. that shit made me cream my pants at twirl. u shoulda seen the girls up in that piece, 2 of them fainted(names witheld) keep it real killer, keep it real...

darude in '02!!!!!

Yo bro...I saw some hands in de air for dat shit up in da jinnoint!!! Even Boa Boy came running over to me...I had to call security for the fear he would start humping my leg at moments notice. That my friend is what we call a fucked up DJ at 3am that wants a good laugh biggrin.gif

so narrowminded...

play NY DeepestHH volume 16!

Dude, I was gonna order the Denny Cheetos Club anthems 2001 off that MTV commercial I keep seeing upon my return home after a good night out at the World smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

web site...Version 1.06

sounds good! can't forget the dro's tho! cwm4.gif i'm not much for eating eihter but keep the drinks coming!

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

Hey baby! ! !! !

if u want i'll meet up with you b4 ... you should come ! we need to hangout again anyways ... call me up !!!!!!!!

i'm in cas .. i'm not into teh food thing so much .. so if i had to vote .. i would say nae. do they serve any apts there regularly ??

------------------

www.djcentral.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well since I am the one responsible for Pooh breaking into the New York Scene with a his 2-record slammin set Debut at Leopard Lounge that fateful Saturday Evening, I guess I will allow a few of you to have your moment in the sun...You first have to take a 15 minute class with Pooh as your instructor. Pooh will test your knowledge of DJ's, mixers, drug use, and how many times you've tried to pick up a chick with the line..."I'm a DJ, I also have coke, wanna come over to my place, I'll teach you how to spin?"

After the final exam, Pooh will then report to the Dean...no not Dean himself, THE Dean...which is yours truly, who I will then be informed how inept you will be behind the decks. I will then hand out wrist bands, and you will have to get back in the que to await your turn. I will have the cocktease waitress...oops I meant cocktail, go around calling out names. When you are called you are to report to the booth 5 minutes after your set is suppsoed to begin, and make sure you're really fucked up(this is one of the rules you will learn on your quest to becoming a good respectable DJ)

I will then proceed to peruse through your record bag and discard any tracks I do not like...yes music is very subjective, so what it really boild down to is what I say is good, is what is good. Also if you bring any tracks that I was planning on playing those will quickly be discarded.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Dean Schwinge III, esq.

cool.gif

Casey, I'm gona email you.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I feel a little bit insulted but this post is hilarious!

phil

aol im : apphillers