Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION ALL!! MEET-UP INFO!! NEED REPLIES!!

Casey,

I know NOAH for 7 months now! pliz mention my name, ONUR (sounds like honor) to him. I have hosted a party there last month and MY NEXT PARTY is this SATURDAY, July 7th!!!

Why don't you guys come over on Saturday and see how it is?? really?

Last time I had +130 people and this time it's gonna be even more crowded! A good DJ friend of mine is spinning deep/progressive house... Actualy, I have told about this to Sinem, back2basics and Janna before.. I also GIVE OUT FREE CD to each and every person at my party and one free (any) drink as well (only for $10). My goal is to have all party-friends come together (besides my apt smile.gif and have fun and socialize with great&tasty mixes, it's a essentially non-profit deal...

Attached is the flyer. We will be doing this monthly there. Please contact me at nycist@hotmail.com if you need anything...

-ONUR

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUH! My shin-dig is THIS SATURDAY, June 16th! biggrin.gif Sorry about the confusion tongue.gif Again, my party is this Saturday starting at 10pm. It can be a good chance to check out the place and have fun too tongue.gif

Cheers...

-ONUR

nycist@hotmail.com

PS: July 7 is the date for a private party, which I am helping out with the organization, in a loft in Queens for ~800 ppl smile.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

ALSO, he has a DJ booth in this lounge and we could bring out own DJ (PETE, pOOh, and David). All you have to do is bring your own needles and vinyls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgetting someone???

We have to bring our own records?! WTF!!!

----------------------------------------

I second that.

What no CD's?!?!

cwm2.gif

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What are the bathroom facilities like? Me and Steve need to know wink.gif

LOL

Bring it.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

Okay a few things here...

Dave...you and I are going head2head behind the decks...Pooh will bring his entire record collection for us, so that means we each get 2 records to play.

Pooh, talk to the vet.

Casey, you F A W K I N R O C K!!!

Ali, if you want to play, you actually have to remember that you're playing and show up.

Apotho...if you wanna play, you gotta bring that new Denon CD Walkman Mixer you helped design...I heard the braking system is so good on it, you can stop a Mac Truck!!! cwm25.gif

Oh yeah and Dave...you have to talk to Shadowchaser aboot that N'Sync remix that BT did, He went out and bought all the copies off of Satellite's shelves.

And it's good he told us to bring uor own needles, cause sharing needles isn't healthy...if you want I'll run to the hospital and pick up needles at the free clinic, they know me by name over there biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

ok i wanna come too....can we get a car pool from brooklyn, I hate going alone!

email me please i have yet to go to one and im off from work all week!!!!

someone let me know

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

the first meet-up i think i'll be able to attend, after a year+ of posting on this damn board.

i look forward to meeting everyone.

if i am flying solo, i hope you guys don't mind keeping me company. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

This sounds very well organized, I am difinitely there - good work!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Ice is nice smile.gif and is my most favorite hang out... However, the DJ-booth-kinda-thing is HORRIBLE! It's hardly for only 1 very short person - and bent! The deck and mixer is below average so is the sound system.. warning my DeeJay friends just so they get seriously pumped or something smile.gif

Each time, I have to convince my DJ friend to spin there, honestly. If you wanna see how the booth is and the place on a busy night, come over this Saturday to Canal&Washington! I am giving one of my monthly get-togethers there.. Again, it's my most favorite bar/lounge to hang out and drink...but DJing there isn't the most comfortable. I have been talking to Noah (owner) about upgrading the system. Hopefully, after he makes enuf $$ after my party, I will convince him to do so smile.gif)

Cheers..

-ONUR

nycist@hotmail.com

Casey! I think I can be there...I fly off to Hawaii the very next day...if it's not a morning flight I'll be there.

Nice new sig, Cachster...good seeing you again at Al's...remember...send me the date...I'm Obsessed! (haw haw haw) cwm2.gif

Seriously, though, I got a buddy in NB that I wanna take there...

------------------

furnace.gif

"Much respect...to the dreamers..."

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 06-12-2001).]

Originally posted by schwingep:

Casey, you F A W K I N R O C K!!!

And it's good he told us to bring uor own needles, cause sharing needles isn't healthy...

- Pete

cool.gif

Thank you! *taking a bow* As far as the needle thing goes . . . it's a pretty big gathering Pete . . . you better ask for the family pack!

Originally posted by brandie:

yup, why not smile.gif

cas ~ call if you need any help with anything smile.gif

luv,

brandie

Wooowww . . . Brandie will be gracing us with her presence! Can't wait to see you again, girl!

Originally posted by kitty19:

the first meet-up i think i'll be able to attend, after a year+ of posting on this damn board.

i look forward to meeting everyone.

if i am flying solo, i hope you guys don't mind keeping me company. wink.gif

Double whammy!!! Brandie and Kitty!! I don't think I've ever been in the room with BOTH of you at the same time. Brandie, make sure I'm not drunk for this one! cwm32.gif And NO puff-puff-pass for me that night please!

SmileNYC: thanks for the invite on Saturday. I will make sure I mention your name.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by schwingep:

Okay a few things here...

Ali, if you want to play, you actually have to remember that you're playing and show up.

bwshahahahahahaha owned! i just bought a new record, but u kids have to be careful playing with it, i still got $7 worth of installments left...

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

Originally posted by westchesterboy:

I'm so down!

Hopefully I can get on the decks for a little eensy beensy bit... smile.gif

peace

phizil

aol im : apphillers

Same here! How can one who is not so well-known on the board (at least as a DJ) get in on the action?