Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody have a hobbie while HIGH?

Originally posted by sanjay:

Spinning and chainsmoking ciggarettes....

btw club, that is one sick pic.

thanks you thanks you - aaaawwwwwwweeeeeee

its FRI-DAAAAAY!!! cwm28.gif

cwm11.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

1063959.jpg

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

Same here

Back in the day if you heard the vacuum cleaner running at odd hours, you know someone was high on cocaine.

LOL...you could thank zippy pills for my immaculate apartment...nothing more

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

this was in 95, 96?

dunno but back then painting on walls was much more than a hobbie.

tracks.jpg

back then I was really heavy, and I remember that day, after Smoking wets we had to go inside a meat factory, get on the roof and climb a 8 foot fence. Now I was a fat bastard but when it came to my hobbie I was fully active.

------------------

rubber.gifsummeroflovesmall.giftits.gif

When The Going Gets Weird...The Weird Turns Pro

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 06-25-2001).]

LOVE U

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

I never had the pleasure of expermenting with ridaline cwm32.gif

No, not ridaline. Prescription diet pills. Pretty strong stuff.

You had to go to the 'doctor' and tell him you are a fat pig. Then he tells you what a fat pig you are. Then you get on the scale (for appearance purposes) and he re-iterates how fat you are. Whether you are 90 pounds or 190 pounds.

Very fun. Too bad the 'doctor' I got them from is 'away' right now, though.

------------------

I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I travel when I want to get away...I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

Originally posted by cazz926:

LOVE U No, not ridaline. Prescription diet pills. Pretty strong stuff.

You had to go to the 'doctor' and tell him you are a fat pig. Then he tells you what a fat pig you are. Then you get on the scale (for appearance purposes) and he re-iterates how fat you are. Whether you are 90 pounds or 190 pounds.

Very fun. Too bad the 'doctor' I got them from is 'away' right now, though.

lol

sounds like fun makes me want to find a fu-gay-zee (dunno how to spell that name?)Dr...

------------------

rubber.gifsummeroflovesmall.giftits.gif

When The Going Gets Weird...The Weird Turns Pro

hey...I used to do graf all the time...even before we blazed, we'd spend every afternoon either a)getting markers/paint/new caps or b)bombing each others black books/notebooks or this wall by my boys crib...

yo looks like you got some skills, judging by the burner you were painting.....I never reached burner status.....some OK pieces, though...

I usually work on my webpage...I get more creative that way...but then when I get sober and look at my page...its usally filled wit Pot leaves and things pretaing to drugs lol so ummm I end up takin some of it down n e way...but its still fun to fawk wit the animations n stuff ehehehe

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

i have a few things i love to do while im blazed. going surfing high is awesome, just being out in the sun and in the water is the greatest thing to do sober, and add a blunt to the equation and forget about it. the only bad thing is cotton mouth and saltwater DO NOT mix. my next favorite things to do would have to be listening to music and writing.

"you know ive smoked alot of grass and ive popped alot of pills, but ill never do nothing my spirits couldnt kill"

• 4 weeks later...

i think i'm the only person in the world who DOESN'T eat everything in site - hate eating when i'm blazed!

love writing, listening to mad tunes, and playing "what's the second to last thing that was said." - a really tough game.