Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my review on the fast and the furious

i admit that one of the main reasons i went was to see van diesel...very hot!! i like car racing and fast cars...gotta thing for speed. there was no story...it got kinda boring. i was a bit upset, cuz the previews looked awesome but the movie blew. if u saw the movie, you know what i'm talking about, if not don't waste your $$$!! listen to the reviews by the professionals!!

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

*make a pussy wet*

Dude.... the movie was totally ooffffff the hook!!! The funny thing was after the movie when we were pulling out of the movie theater parking lot. There was a white supra, peeling out, trying to act all big. And then he hit another car while doing that. hahahahaha

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

i htought that movie was absolutely off the fuckin hook!!! great movie, maybe the best ive ever seen.

it was a total guy flick though, and that's why u didnt like it starcapone. i could def see why a girl wouldnt like this movie.

but every guy i know almost creamed they're pants throughout the movie. sick fuckin cars, great action. good fuckin movie.

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

Originally posted by karch:

Dude.... the movie was totally ooffffff the hook!!! The funny thing was after the movie when we were pulling out of the movie theater parking lot. There was a white supra, peeling out, trying to act all big. And then he hit another car while doing that. hahahahaha

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LMAO!!! ROFL!!!!

Holy crap! Thats priceless...what a dick!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

you are right, i didn't like the video either. it was more like a commercial. besides car racers are losers, they are testosterone filled punks who can't get laid, kinda like the juiceheads at exit..lol. they release their sexual tensions on the road.

Originally posted by starcapone:

i admit that one of the main reasons i went was to see van diesel...very hot!! i like car racing and fast cars...gotta thing for speed. there was no story...it got kinda boring. i was a bit upset, cuz the previews looked awesome but the movie blew. if u saw the movie, you know what i'm talking about, if not don't waste your $$$!! listen to the reviews by the professionals!!

the movie sucked ok, the only parts that were good were the racing scenes. otherwise it was like watching Gran Tourismo: The Movie, the whole thing was a fucking video game. the whole movie i kept wondering, if this was for real, there would be cops everywhere in seconds, all those racing fuckers would have been behind bars in seconds. bottom line: not much to think about in this one, cheaper to rent a video game.

------------------

perf_russ.gif

.....its dark in here, you can feel it all around....the UNDERGROUND...

Originally posted by karch:

OHHH NOOO!!! SUPRA ABUSE!!!!! That guy should be dragged into the street and shot... if not, he should learn to drive his car.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

i htought that movie was absolutely off the fuckin hook!!! great movie, maybe the best ive ever seen.

it was a total guy flick though, and that's why u didnt like it starcapone. i could def see why a girl wouldnt like this movie.

but every guy i know almost creamed they're pants throughout the movie. sick fuckin cars, great action. good fuckin movie.

Hey.. I am a girl and I loved it. Racing scenes were so hot. And the guys too. I also got to go along with some guys to race afterwards. So much fun. I'm going to go with them to the city to watch the real races this summer. smile.gif

------------------

creation.shtml

Originally posted by robocock:

you are right, i didn't like the video either. it was more like a commercial. besides car racers are losers, they are testosterone filled punks who can't get laid, kinda like the juiceheads at exit..lol. they release their sexual tensions on the road.

Why are you so against racers...do you have a shitty car or something?

Juiceheads I don't like myself but I'm not bashing them.

------------------

creation.shtml

[This message has been edited by xtotaleclipsex (edited 06-25-2001).]

That movie was so phat. The cars were amazing. And those street racing scenes aren't that far off the truth, I mean I don't think they block the streets but people who race do beat cops. My brother's into that shit and I've seen some of it when I went out with him.

------------------

In the end its not the years in our life that count but the life in our years.

Always remember you are unique just like everyone else.