Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any girls here go for older men??

the idea is that some girls have this fantasy that only an older, experienced guy might "do" her right

so let's see, if u're 21 would you take a test ride on a 32 years old guy?? 40?? 45?

I know that the Playboy guy doesn't have any problem getting young things(he's like 70 or something) but im sure that's because the lifestyle that he represents

Well the oldest I have ever went out with was 33. And frankly, older does not necessarily mean wiser frown.gif. Apparently, because of my personality, my maturity level is at 30 y.o.(yikes)!!! You just have to take it on an individual basis. I take each person as a person and not a person that should be fitting a mold depending on age, race, height, etc. I do tend to notice though that I "think" I have gotten over the frat boy yuppy stage rather quickly. I am more interested someone for "refined".

-Jamms "weareallpinkontheinside" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

Rarely am I attracted to a man substantially older than me. My boyfriend is four years older than me, which is pretty insignificant, but he's the first guy I had dated in years that wasn't younger than me.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Naaahhh I like my men young and crisp wink.gif

On a more serious note: I'm just so totally not attracted to older men. Don't know what it is but the guys I've been with were usually my age or maybe even a bit younger. I've been with a guy who was 4 years older than me and mentally he was like 40...so no thanks and then, he treated me like a little girl, and was always trying to 'protect' me from the mistakes everyone has to make in life. I'm more comfortable in a relationship were I feel like a valued partner in an equal share.

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Well . . . when I was 18 I dated a guy who was 32. That was the eldest guy that I have ever dated.

At the time it wasn't good for me cause I was way too immature. I mean the guy was great, but I wased mature enough to appreciate it.

However, I know a girlfriend of mine who is 30 and she's dating a guy who's 41 and they're doing great! I think it's because she's mature, who appreciate mature men.

BlueAngel

------------------

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’” -Anonymous

boobielogo2.jpg

Older men. Always, not by much though. Between 3 & 7 yrs..... enough to be on the same maturity/emotional level.

I must admit though, as of late, I'm finding myself more and more attracted to the older/polished look. Dunno, maybe it's a power thing, or maybe it's me that's getting old. cwm1.gif

------------------

"Limits Exist Only In Your Mind"

Hmmm, my current b/f is 26 (I'm 29) and he has accomplished more and is more responsible than my ex who is now 32. Don't believe the hype...older doesn't mean more secure or more mature. I have a friend who wouldn't think about dating a younger guy. I personally don't think it matters.

Oh yeah, and the young ones are usually cuter smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC