Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***WHATS THE WORST OUTFIT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN SOMEONE WEAR TO A CLUB OR ANYWHERE?**

I SEEN THIS REALLY OVERWEIGHT GIRL ROCKIN A BOOTY SKIRT AND THIS TINY TANK TOP THAT WAS RIPPED ALL ON THE STOMACH...SHE WAS GOING INTO FACTORY I WAS SO SURPISED PARIS LET HER GO...IT WAS COMEDY

BLEGHHHHH

------------------

~*Daniela*~

AIM: SeXxY BaBy D

HOMEPAGE:hometown.aol.com/sexxybabyd

"~People Who Know-Dont Talk And People Who Talk-Dont Know~"

The Creation Of Me...

Was Like God Trippin on *E*...

While Smokin some Trees...

Saying How Can this Be?...I Just Created Someone Betta Then Me! ;)~

I saw Trailer Park Barbie at Vinyl a few wks ago... she had on these jeans that looked like Daisy Dukes (complete w/frayed bottoms) pulled over regular jeans... a hole sewn between where the short would end and the jeans began, to show more flesh... a red and white gingham print short, low cut top with plastic titties spilling out... and to top it off... a straw cowgirl hat.

Faaaaabulous...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I saw some messy girl in the factory friday which surprised me cause i think all the girls usually look good in factory***she had on a black shirt with like cut off jean shorts and like baggy socks u know baggies with like converse sneakers or something she was such a mess LOL i'm still laughing thinking about it and to top it off she was on the couches giving her way overweight boyfriend a blow job while everyone was watching and laughing in disgust** cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

I saw Trailer Park Barbie at Vinyl a few wks ago... she had on these jeans that looked like Daisy Dukes (complete w/frayed bottoms) pulled over regular jeans... a hole sewn between where the short would end and the jeans began, to show more flesh... a red and white gingham print short, low cut top with plastic titties spilling out... and to top it off... a straw cowgirl hat.

Faaaaabulous...

hey, that was me! girl, you battin' at my style??

i like to wear my white pants tight, so you can see my cellulite through it

------------------

aka kludgio

Nothin to do with clubbing, but I saw this 50+ businessman in a tan suit, tie, all acceptable, but the pants were WAY too short (just above his socks) accentuating his brand new florescent blue/silver/black Nikes- the new flipper kind with no laces that look ridiculous on 13 year olds, but are just incomprehensible on this businessman coming out of a meeting in midtown!!!

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

just random overweight girls not wearing enough clothes

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

i saw an very large woman wearing skin tight leopard capris and a black halter top the other day at the mall...ewwwwwwww

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

[This message has been edited by kittn920 (edited 06-26-2001).]

ahhh XTCGIRLIE i was there when that happened...omfg that was nasty and i cant believe she would do that to that guy of all ppl...another thing, whats wrong wit converese sneakers?? i just got a pair, altho converse really isnt what i was looking for (i was looking for NIKE) but they r nice, casual white

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

Originally posted by trancend:

just random overweight girls not wearing enough clothes

I agree!!!

I've seriously come to the conclusion that fat people who wear skimpy/tight clothes have "special" mirrors!!!

I'm serious they have too!!!

Ughhhhhh!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

I saw some messy girl in the factory friday which surprised me cause i think all the girls usually look good in factory***she had on a black shirt with like cut off jean shorts and like baggy socks u know baggies with like converse sneakers or something she was such a mess LOL i'm still laughing thinking about it and to top it off she was on the couches giving her way overweight boyfriend a blow job while everyone was watching and laughing in disgust** cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Ahh, the BJ woman. Truly sickening. I didn't really notice her outift (too distracted by the whole blowjob thing?) but her boyfriend was just nasty. He must've been, what, around 40 w/a huge beer gut? At SF Fridays?? Give me a break...if I was him, I'd stay home, watch a game and drink a bud. Maybe play poker with some buddies...

------------------

AIM SN: ClubMentality

Email : dolik@yahoo.com

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email me to be put on the list.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

I SEEN THIS REALLY OVERWEIGHT GIRL ROCKIN A BOOTY SKIRT AND THIS TINY TANK TOP THAT WAS RIPPED ALL ON THE STOMACH...SHE WAS GOING INTO FACTORY I WAS SO SURPISED PARIS LET HER GO...IT WAS COMEDY

BLEGHHHHH

you WISH u could get into sf on sats so STFU

UGLY bitch

Originally posted by djtonydraper:

you WISH u could get into sf on sats so STFU

UGLY bitch

excuse me?

Who said it was SF Saturday?? UGLY?

ummmm ok

------------------

~*Daniela*~

The Creation Of Me...

woah woah woah wait a minute here buddy

first off this is not draper cause I dont even know him

second he dont even post here I asked someone that knows him

thrid u must be some real fawkin loser to make up that name to come on here and talk garbage about me...what a pussy until u tell me who u really are and stop hiding behin another name what u say to me means nothing because if u cant face me as who u really are then u must be scared or u must know what I am capable of doing to ppl that talk shit about me.

------------------

~*Daniela*~

The Creation Of Me...

real fawkin mature

ur so cool buddy

get a life

------------------

~*Daniela*~

The Creation Of Me...

Hey thats Tony Draper ur talking too...

Be nice to tony otherwise he will stop playing his cheese collection and I am gonna be pissed cwm10.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

oh please thats not draper

I dont know that guy from a whole in the wall

Ive never met him

------------------

~*Daniela*~

The Creation Of Me...

Worst outfit? Gee, in a city of 2.8 million, where do I even start?

So many examples that would make a Manhattanie scream, an Angeleno or Atlantan take mass transit, but here's a favorite:

1. 'NSYNC was here in Cleveland last weekend, and while the Thursday concert was "nsoaked" due to the rain, the Friday concert wasn't. Now imagine the boy-toy band's target audience--from 10 to 14 years of age--all VERY overweight, and all in the tiniest thing imaginable from Rave or Charlotte Russe streaming back toward their cars. Talk about a heart-stopper.

You know the worst part will be in a few months or years when I see them again in a club line flashing the doorman some skin to get inside while still being light years from being old enough to vote, much less drink or clubhop.

cwm8.gif

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

damn...i see nasty crap everyday..but the worst i ever saw...this chick was wearing those low cut ripped jeans around the waist...but she was SO FAT that they went so low her butt crack was hangin out and she had MADD stretch marks all around her waist area!! BLAH!!!! cwm6.gif

------------------

USE JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST @ BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS,(checklist @ the door...no need to email), CLUB DEEP WED & SAT, BLUE TEQUILA THURSDAYS, BRAZIL (HAMPTONS)SATURDAYS. TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@aol.com or IM ME through AOL at LilMami10